Houseki No Kuni 54

Dumping just because. Please ignore this amazing manga.

rape

That font gave me cancer.

it looks too blurry yeah

"Of course we recover faster here"
So basically they have never successfully killed any of the moon people. The Amarites are the only ones capable of death and Spirit/bone beings are immune to death.

seems to be the case yeah, the Moon People just respawned over and over again

of course the Pieces and Shiro are gone since Sensei did release their souls

so probably the trick is to approach Sensei being something he loves

>N-nani?

"dunno, hit him a bit"

my only complaint here is why they didnt just say all of this to any of the previously captured gems

or did they?

just throw all the gems back at sensei again with that info

Search deep within yourself Phos. Search deep within the memories of your inclusions. Remember the name of the one who can solve this problem. Remember The Fonz

right, its over

Thanks for dumping the chapter

np user, i kinda enjoy it

Thanks for the dump

>didn't just say all of this to any of the captured gems
They were already in a stated of suspension when they go to the moon. The only reason Phos is getting this speech is because he specifically was conscious when arriving on the moon.

Although that does beg the question of why the Moonfolk need to destroy every gem they bring to the moon. And why they never sought to create an ambassador until now. It's been tens of thousands of years.

The most ancient of human skills

Well repairing the gems is not a big deal so thats no excuse.

The other thing might be because they cant be on the Land for too long due to the air.

In any case i think its obvious sensei is not malfunctioned, he probably has a reason to not release those souls.

Probably because his programming included a "preserve" humanity clause and he realized that freeing humanities souls to an unknown state of existence might be erasing them instead. So he cares for the Gems, doesn't exercise the Souls, and the flesh people stick to their own and their biology dictates that they continue to procreate.

All of humanity is still technically alive in one form or another.

Thanks for making a thread and dumping. I never see this on here and I absolutely love the manga.

you are welcome

So the moon people are just souls that couldnt make it to heaven?
I'm kinda disappointment in the answer if he isnt lying.
Didnt humans deliberately split their bodies in three in order to survive the catastrophe? Doesnt it contradict what Prince said a bit?