Why do Conservashits vote agaisnt their own economic interests?

They don't.

Because we don't.

Liberals want to give our jobs to illegal immigrants and think they can satisfy us with meager welfare payouts.

Why are those white people portrayed as talking like hood rats?

Why do liberals, who consistently vote to pay more taxes, money which goes directly to niggers?

Jews hijacked the Democrat party and turned it against whites forcing them to choose what they deemed was the lesser of two evils.

Poor people voted for Hillary

This dumb hillbilly pic again?

If Hillary offered $100 for my vote and I still voted for Trump, as per your rational, I'd be voting against my "economic interests"..

We do you repeatedly run this thread?

Every bloody day you post this shit
You're filth and we see through your lies you scum

Wait, did I make more money in the last 8 years? Or did rich people just make less?

Happy New Year shill cunt

I fail to see how giving men threating me with guns and imprisonment less money is against my interests

fuck off, shareblue.

Truth: The middle and lower classes benefitted more from Trump's tax cuts.

>shills have to work on new years
Shit job

Better than shitting in the street

Happy New Year left side

bump for 2018

Why does the left behave like they are entitled to anyone's money and consistently characterize the federal government collecting less from the wealthy as giving the wealthy free money?

I agree with a progressive tax structure, dislike that the tax cuts for the lesser classes have sunset clauses, but I don't need to be lied to to support either of those.

Why do liberals vote against their own survival? Importing muslims who hate and kills gays? So weird.

SLIDE THREAD

SAGE

AND