I've been contemplating leaving for a long time now

I've been contemplating leaving for a long time now.

Sup Forums has changed too much
There really isn't any intellect anymore, the mods are Jews, and the lulz and keks are just gone

Every thread is created just for upboats..
>Muh Lauren southern
>Muh ecleb
>Muh white grills all blacked

This place just isn't the same.. It has lost all sense of reality.. Goodbye all

>youtube.com/watch?v=rMv9DUx8-ig

Other urls found in this thread:

christchan.is/
medium.com/@infinitechan/hotwheels-a-postmortem-9ea800d9227b
desuarchive.org/qa/search/subject/Remove (You)/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I keep hoping it gets better. It's just a bunch of children on holiday during the Christmas new years period.

Feels good to know that kek is still here. All of the faggots from plebit destroyed our culture.. Yet kek still speaks through me with his glorious digits

Praise kek

cya faggot

Fuck off cunt! kek has spoken through me.. My words are divine

>Implying this isn't another shill thread
Whatever ShareBlue GTFO

People like this destroyed Sup Forums

The mods are kikes they keep deleting Sup Forums based threads like the Nazgoth thread, they clearly fucking hate Sup Forums itself and want to bastardize its content.

lol.

Try /lit/, or /his/. Or eighth channel.

Latinos Pretending to be white?

8ch is comprimised too, it just took longer. Kikes want to infect everything and leave no stone unturned.

I pretty much have just been on /k/ for the last two months.. Whole lot of lolbertarians who think le based black men should be able to own guns while running child prostitution rings.. as long as everyone gave consent .. everything is A-Okay..

This. They even delete nigger hate threads now

Now that I think of it.. This is now a nigger hate thread! Might as well start the year out right

>implying you can leave
inb4 you won't survive a week outside, people are just way too stupid, worse than here, just make good threads instead of this shit.

I pretty much do this every year.. I always do come back.. I just feel extra disillusioned this year

Don't worry, just get a hobby. Learn a new language, learn basic robotics, grow spices indoors(or outdoors), read something, learn mechanics, learn physics, etc... user you'll never feel down if you are getting dopamine kicks for accomplishing something, try it. I was pretty much blackpilled b4 having a productive life

Join the REAL anons at 8/pol/

Eceleb posters need to be permabanned so fucking badly. I'm so sick of Lauren Southern and Destiny, these assholes are nobody and self promoting whores.

Migrating to infinity might be better.

agree ,all the good thead are deleted a good iniciative to mass migration to my space was deleted in minutes,this place is dead ,they have infiltrated like in the us goverment

>letting the shills get to you
You're weak! Pathetic and weak!

Come home.
christchan.is/
Just kidding its fucking dead

mods do need to be vetted that is for sure.

I make threads to talk about stuff and you fags don't reply to them, I don't know what to tell you

>

try wanking it out. a good wank and everything will seem different. come on, buckle down and give it furious whacking for a good ten minutes. even if the cum after only 2 mins, keep going for the full 10 mins. best of luck. xx

Praise Kek. He is always with us.

Tell us about the good old days.

Horrible shop

>I keep hoping it gets better.
Me too, things change for better or worse but there's nothing like it, not kikechan or any other chan.

You'll be back simply because of your need to announce that you're leaving. The addiction is right there in your post. I don't know if anyone has ever truly left this place. Maybe the meme is true and you're here forever. But if anyone has ever left and has no intention of ever coming back they just did it. No announcement. They closed their tabs and were gone. And as I'm writing this I see you've posted 12 times.

Sup Forums basically sold it's soul for Trump during the election. The redditors never properly assimilated and the collective IQ has definitely dropped. Now we just circlejerk skeptic ecelebs and talk about the good old days?
But the only way for it to get better is to make it better.

good. fuck off

checked

Try infinity Sup Forums, it's very similar to the Sup Forums you remember

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Certainly not after medium.com/@infinitechan/hotwheels-a-postmortem-9ea800d9227b

You're here forever.

People refuse to accept the one true red pill. You can take a very simple statement like "All politicians lie" which clarifies everything and turn it complicated, "Surely not, 10%, 5%, 1% of them must be honest. Alright, it may be so but some only tell insignificant lies." So you elect a light grey politician over a dark grey politician. Only grey doesn't exist, 25% grey is 75% white dots and 25% black dots. Then finally you're forced to acknowledge the black and can't believe you've been duped.

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
Pol is 95% these things
The other 5% is x-general threads
I'll make you a deal OP, if you go I'll go too

I have seen a slight improvement since the darkest days of the election, when we were flooded with redditors and shills. It also exploded after Charlottesville.
But now, it seems to have died down a bit. Either some of the plebbitfags were redpilled, or they just left.

Any former r/t_D users here who made the switch to ethnic nationalism?

Got Ba..nned yet?
Maybe thats a dumb question.

There is no leaving, you will come back.
Remember you're here forever.

Bringing back the e-mail field with visible sage is such an obvious solution. Probably hopeless but someone should emulate the desuarchive.org/qa/search/subject/Remove (You)/ faggot.

REEEEE TRIPS. GIVE ME SOY