twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're winning.

Japan's future is multicultural.

The 4th Reich will come out of Japan

Hello fellow (((white person)))

Konichiwa maddafuckas

>japan attacks asia again just like in ww2
>this time it's the USA who gets dragged into the war

Can chinks claim religious discrimination if banned from flashing Swastika?

Remember to post this infographic every single time you see a multiculturalist.

Only if it's white and Asians, nigger lover

>The swastika is manji in Kanji.
>Yoshimitsu is the leader of the Manji Clan in Soul Calibur/Tekken, an independent group of Robin Hood-esque ninjas dedicated to virtue and charity

Y E S

Jews fear the samurai. We are all samurai.

this time, on Japan's side.

This guy is Korean.

also sup motherfuckers.

Can we get a Pepe/Yoshimitsu edit somebody who's good at that?

>white
Delusional.

Sup Nippon. How old are you? Are you gen Zyklon??

>implying it didn't already have a generation zyklon

The 2nd guy is Korean

The man who saved Japan from communism.

Seven lives for my country.

What book was he reading, Sup Forums?

SIEGE

hey im 30.
im not a young boy anymore

Samurais don't have to mean japanese
This guy actually explains this

Could someone explain whats happening here and why plz?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inejiro_Asanuma

Japanese nationalist teen assassinates filthy commie leader with a sword

The art of the deal.

Important commie got fucking rekt by a nationalist.
youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM

Japanese communist party (USSR ties) was starting. Man killed the leader and it wasn't given a place to take hold because of it.

Now I'm getting excited.

You're going to attempt again, but history is not on your side.

godammit user

Will Japan purge itself of the filthy white foreign invaders and become a pure ethnostate if this does happen though?

Without accepting millions of black rapists into their country, Japan will not survive.

>this kid single handedly saved his whole country
Imagine the courage he had to do that. Knowing he'd likely be demonized for all time, called a terrorist and a murderer. But he saved his fucking country.

you're dumb

Said the increasingly nervous shill for the 100th time this year

From the same faggots that brought you pic related

What's with the recent influx of SIEGE posters? Not that I'm complaining. also READ SIEGE

BAN KAI

You know full well that's a fun coincidence. I do follow much peekaboo stuff so I only associated Manji with Yoshimitsu.

You've always failed. The People have always risen up against fascist totalitarianism. You're going to end up strung up by your feet and pelted by rocks thrown by your own countrymen, just like your idols.

youtube.com/watch?v=3T3dq3Ujjbs

Is that Disguised Toast? monkaS

His people didn't deserve him but now they have a chance to make it up. Also thanks for siding with evil and giving the heroes another chance.

Fucking legend, we need more men like him
WIlling to actually do something.

Can you soyboys even lift me up lmao

>it's totally gonna work this time guys!

You're just as bad as the commies. Except at least Communism is unfortunately still alive and kicking.

>communism is alive and kicking
[Citation Needed]

>You're just as bad as the commies
wrong again, sweetie.

our guy

>Asuka body pillow
Truly a man of great stature

They'll inevitably collapse but there are still Communist nations out there in the world. Every single right-wing fascist movement that sprung up around Europe was wiped out long ago in short order.

Thanks for the information. Interesting story.
Good deed

youtu.be/mLGPeXINe4A

The Jew fears the samurai

>You're going to attempt again

Just the fact that an attempt is on the table is such an improvement over recent years.

How to Win Friends and Influence People

It's a pretty shitty attempt so far. Trump's disavowed white nationalism repeatedly (not to mention being a strong ally of Israel himself) and every leader in Europe that Sup Forums was pulling for to win this past year lost their election to some globalist. Charlottesville was absolutely retarded on all counts, from the business casual tiki torch rally to the islamist-tier car attack and just pushed potential people away from the Right altogether. You're self-sabotaging because you have no fucking clue how to get everyone on board with what is essentially moving society backwards and away from modern creature comforts.

>muh nazis
>muh trump
>muh modern creature comforts
>muh optixxx
Fuck off

DAS RIIIITE

Asians are so ugly.

Whites and Yellows are the two master races, together they can accomplish absolutely anything.

In your heart, you know he was right.

These things don't happen over night. Desensitizing the general public is the first step. Years of brainwashing that the far right is bad isn't going to be reversed in a day, radicalization can take a generation sometimes.

Germany still doesn't have a government. Mama Merkel lost.

Also Macron tricked you and is actually Jupiter. Get rekt.

Why do all communist wanna be dictators talk like that?

His story gives me the resolve to try and be more courageous in 2018. If a 17 year old kid can save his country, I can be outspoken about the values we need to save ours.

Me reichy!

Asians typically use a Swastika facing the left to distance itself from Nazism.

Fucking Soygooks

Why would you want it to be?

>heh optics don't matter nerd, we've got this in the bag!

>trump disavows
>prominent right-wing personalities disavow
>figureheads start in-fighting
>movement spends half of the year fracturing
>people once again become disillusioned with the right
>h-heh no big deal, we'll come back stronger just because!

Yeah good luck with all that.

You didn't desensitize, you scared them away in Charlotesville. People went from thinking "wow, the Right is the only side being sensible here, look at these crazies on the Left" to "holy shit these guys are literally doing ISIS-tier terror attacks now, they're both insane fuck politics I'm just going back to consuming mass-media now"

Why would anyone care about faggots playing in a broken system?

Literally no one even remembers that it happened because of normies 2 second attention span.

Oh and you're a cuck.

Because when the masses move to the middle, the people currently in power happily remain there. You need to have people bolstering your ranks, not being repelled.

No it hasn't. It's referenced constantly. Every time there's a terror attack now people say "well, we have our own domestic terrorists on the Right, remember that car attack?", and the Left of course happily uses this to downplay anti-Islamic sentiment.

The middle doesn't exist in real life you dumb faggot.

You mean your liberal friends on Twitter say that. Get out of your ivory tower, stop reading your own reports.

To Kill a Mockingbird

whites bring multiculturalism you dumb retard
most english teachers end up being the libtards who tell japanese kids to be less conservative, that xenophobia is wrong
japan needs to stay japanese
and those mixed kids? why would they care if japan is more mixed

Sure it does, it's where all the apolitical mass media junkies are until the propaganda machine pushes them far enough Left for them to be actively political. You guys are so out of tune with the way general society works and it's honestly sad.

It's an effective tactic to use against anti-Islamic sentiment because that moral high ground was completely lost. That guy really did a number on your movement.

Nobody in the normie world even knows what you're talking about, fool. You just tell yourself they do because you know you're getting BTFO. Some fat whore having a heart attack is so far away from relevancy.

Oliver Willis

>facist totalitarianism
Yes, the people rose up against Obama and the democrats.

You absolute retard, it was plastered all over the news and internet for like a month. You're living in a world of denial. No wonder you think fascism has a chance in the modern Western world.

of course jews fear the samurai
watch angel cop they replace jews with americans in the english dub of the show

Bit of a rush job. Could make something better with a bit more time

>implying normies read the news
Lmao, you fucking retard

Saved and a good start

Is that why it's showing up on every fucking manga I translate? These are making my job fucking hell.

Stop removing them you cunt