Lauren Rose: Cryptofascist White Slut #3

This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor. Nothing weird about THAT r-right??

Her White identity shitshow
>(SHE'S APPEARING ON A KNOWN WHITE IDENTITARIAN INTERNET SHOW)
youtube.com/watch?v=EFPR5bd5ovo

Her on Millennial Woes' channel
>(GUY IS A KNOWN WHITE IDENTITY CULTIST FANATIC)
youtube.com/watch?v=7NAK97xX7zI

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like her are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

Wake / THE FUCK / uP

LOOK CLOSELY
(THE SKULL SHAPE)

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

(THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, WAKE THE FUCK UP)

What is this shit thread, fuck you and fuck kayaks, sage

>This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist.
Fucking sweet.

KYS

u mad Sup Forumsro ?

Can't wait to do something meaningful for my people and get attacked like this. It's hilarious. You "anti-nazis" really know how to put on a show.

>cryptofacist

that is fantastic news

hello (worst Lauren) Southern

lauren southern has really gone off the deep end to be shilling this hard against the competititon

Okay, i know Lauren Rose is super cool and all that, and especially that she's by far exceeded the capabilities of Lauren ' Where da BBC at?' Southern by a long way, but there's something uncanny about her. It's as if, when you look at the bottom half of her face, near the center still, you can notice how it's almost as if her mouth doesn't go with her cheek bones or something like that (hagface?). She looks like a Rick and Morty character almost. Are we sure she's not a mutt? Anyways, those are my two cents. She's got a total hagface going on, coincidentally just like Lauren 'Reads Evola Fucks Ebola' Southern, except less coal-burny.

God damn it Lauren, stop posting on /pol.

fuck sake op I remember you from when you were spamming this same shit about rageafterstorm... these women are not "cryptofascists" you mongoloid, they are sock puppets. they don't have male brains, they are reading a script written by a fucking male. this lauren rose girl is possibly affiliated with mark collett.

god i hate her so much

They're both ugly, only beta faggots like you obsess over them.
Real Alphas like me redpill our gfs with Jared Taylor and move to a place with 0 nonwhites

>▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian

THREADLY REMINDER

>White identity
>bad
t.amerimutt

Get out kike

You're done ho. Should have thought about it before betraying our race. How the fuck do you think we feel?
Get off the internet, you've been discarded like a used condom roastie

>155156420
>spamming his own threads
that wont make them bump, desperate faggot

>implying this is a bad thing
Plebbit has actually done us a favor by separating the wheat (nationalists) from the chaff (lolbertarians)

I generally dislike ecelebs but OP and others are who always shit talk this girl makes me like her.
Everything you posted about her I like.

sage and report all e-celeb threads

How much does the OP get paid to make threads like this?

seems like it would be lauren or someone who likes her is posting them to me.
no reason to come here to talk shit about her that i know of, can't say i've watched her videos though.

>openly fascist
Good. She's /ourgirl/

>155156881

Google ''Irony Boys''

the shilling is off the charts

Whoever hired him is retarded, even I could do a better job at subverting and destroying new e-celebs.

Hello kraut

Ancaps are worse than leafs ever were. You all should be gassed.

>155157137
here I'll help you reach post limit.

underrated

>155157249
>
here have another

>155157318

Thank you guys, remember to enter SAGE in the Options field

lol why are you shilling for Best Lauren so hard?

He's not an ANCAP, see

Just so you know Danny boy here is a coss dressing tranny that fucked his sister...seriously tell them about it buddy, all about your sisterfucking adventures. You can look in the archives..he admits all this shit, don't you sisterfucker.

thanks for reminding me, i'm a bit drunk, i keep forgetting. it's fun to see new people rip on you though.

do not post in shill threads

sage

S A G E
A
G
E

It was a dark and stormy night...little dan was plied with drink and drugs by the evil sisterdemon...then she took his innocence turning him into a schizo white hating tranny goblin..is that how it happened sisterfucker? Oy Vey!

You used to do this exact same thread some months back, except it was about Rage After Storm. Same memeflag too. Newfags stop bumping shit like this. Some of you clearly are

you fuck your sister this year yet?

RageAfterStorm has no clue how much damage she's done to the new right. Her blatant pandering (see American flag) and the new right's ogling after her has made so many of us turn on these fucking orbiter larping nazis. See, it's NOT about collectivism, at all, but about grils!! I'm not going to die for a cause full of betas and their ethot queens. Fuck the new right We centrists now. Example:

Finncuck and Lauren Southern
Golden One and Lauren Southern
Lauren Rose and her trove of Orbiters
Tara McCarthy and her gang of manginas asking the right to be more 'accepting' ( see Kevin MacDonald )
Faith Goldy the trashy whore with trashy lips with her notorious gangbanging
Blonde in the Belly with her inferior Slavic subhuman genes
That snow bitch and her literal camwhoring
That bitch from Berkeley California with her Jewish tranny best friends
Blaire White who is a literal fucking Tranny!
Millenial Woes and his pathetic orbiting and pathetic words. He speaks like a retard at the low end of the bell curve
Andrew Anglin is my guy though i love him to death.
And the list goes on. Fuck the new right. It's a bad joke and total embarrassment. I left a long time ago and doubt any serous players have stayed around unless of course to make some money off of these little orbiting idiots. #tradlife amirite?

Will you fucking die already? We know you're a subversive 'libertarian' kike.

>memeflag
k

Not.an.Argument.
Also,
>Swedeflag
Don't you have some niggers to appease?

Man...can you imagine him revenge fucking his sister on shrooms as a cathartic experience...he might not tranny out after that

For easily impressionable Anons, OP is a septic and a radical leftist from Krauts camp. He's spamming Sup Forums for a while, and since nothing happened to him yet, I suspect he's a minor.

lol how they need a safespace after being here for more than an hour. I'm here 12 hours a day, 365.

Did the ficus consent?

Oh Danny boyyy...
Oh tranny boyyy...
You older sisters callin...

>this fucking guy again
god i hate you

Saging this black and yellow globalist shill.

Sup brother.
Keep fighting the good fight.

I literally had no clue who this cunt was until you pointed her out, OP. This is either a pisspoor attempt to trash some eceleb thot or you're really good at what you do to promote these people.

>half of the posts are from OP
what a pathetic way to start 2018

>Face made for punching
>Pierced nose

you're just jealous he got to fuck his sister, you virgin!

Why would mods remove Nazgoth threads and leave this paranoid schizophrenic garbage up

OP fucks his sister? well what I could expect from an ancap if not inbreeding

S A G E
A
G
E