(((They))) can make anyone a celebrity cant (((they)))?

(((They))) can make anyone a celebrity cant (((they)))?

The (((writers/producers))) actually made a few catchy songs/beats with her to push it and shes getting paid 7 figures at 14 years of age to do it.

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=Ku-WC1EaPXI

How can I contact these (((people)))? Id push (((their))) shit for 7 figures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yz7Cn3pHibo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder if Dr.Phil got to anal her off set

>white
>cornrows

MY FUCKING EYES

Bruh if she caught me outside i think i would shart myself

Classic nigger autotune bullshit

She has real talent, shit is lit. You're jealous a 14 year old was able to pay off her moms mortgage, while you be jackin off in your moms basement creating cum cobwebs.

You're probably not a female mutt. They want these types of women because they want other young girls to look up to her. Just another way to infect white youth with black culture.

The most hilarious part is when someone becomes famous without social/political connections, after which there is a huge scramble to control that person.

I'd smash
..with a sledgehammer

How is this thread politically relevant?

Shows the state of USA, zombified commies.

dayum i want me som o dat WHITE M E A T

Anything with triple brackets is political relevant, why do you have to be such a ameribitch?

I hope Dr Phil get accused of sex scandal shit

I especially hope he gets accused of pedo shit, because he always says when a kid accuses an adult of it, you should ALWAYS believe the kid

jewish

isn't it clear by now what happened? someone "weinsteined" her at 12 or 13 and she was going to talk, so they shut her ass up by giving her a million at 14 and making her a thot, now she can't say shit because she whores herself out

Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh

POP DEEZ NIGGAS LIKE A WILLY NIGGA YOU A SILLY NIGGA

youtube.com/watch?v=yz7Cn3pHibo

kooda is good too.

definitely part of the agenda, if she wasn't Jewish she would get no push at all.

when will she start acting white? is there any place I can place a bet?

she is a jew?
I found the whole situation sad when it was revealed that the dad, who is a cop, has basically been blocked by the cunt mother from raising her. She is the poster child for not having a good father.

>white
no, (((she))) is not

i think that gave me aids.

yea she is a jew.

oh that piece of shit

BUMP YOU AUTISTS TELL ME

Yes (((we))) can make anybody a celebrity. There is hardly a celebrity that we didn’t make. Nearly all of them are confirmed descendants of the Israelites. We love our princesses the most. We will still kill any of them if they get out of line with accidental deaths. Especially if they have barely any Israelite blood. Shiksas must swallow an immense amount of our seed (among other things) for their 15 minutes. You cannot do anything about this

Shit like this is what happens when you hire people for (((diversity))) and not merit.
Look at how disgustingly moronic the entertainment industry has become. Crappy remakes/reboots, garbage storylines, talentless entertainers, rap "music," it's a pretty good indicator that (((diversity))) is no one's strength.