Will Trump make it through 2018 or will (((they))) impeach or assassinate him?

Will Trump make it through 2018 or will (((they))) impeach or assassinate him?

dumb question dumb thread
he's (((their))) best friend

>Implying (((they))) will survive the year

Trump is one of ((they))

Seems like he's untouchable. He's had 30 years to think this through and to dig dirt and store black mail material on everyone. Which is why they're so desperate to use the failed media hacks.

I'd love to know what's going on with all the in-fighting among the globalists.

Your so fucking retarded

>be at new years party
>everybody says they are glad 2017 is over because of various DRUMPF related reasons
>Nothing he has done has affected them at all

2018 will be the year Trump brings (((them))) down.

Wow, I pretty much lost all my friends last year, because I wouldn't put up with their liberal bs.
So tonight it was just me and my family.

And you go on pol to cry about it

Quads confirms

Ha ha ha looseing friends over a politician your a fag

Not gonna happen, all his kids and their families are jews
Submit to your jewish overlords goy

came here from another thread
CHECKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quads confirm

People like you are the reason the mutt meme exists.

Checked
Same here

confirmed, our penal system is yuge.

No, queen of all fags, it is an ideology.

(((they))) dont support a change of regime in iran, dumb shillcunt, just look what obongo do in 2009

KEEP MOVING THE GOAL POST LIKE THE GOOD LIBTARDS YOU ARE

Shure its me they hate you jew worshipping retards that cant smell their own shit on their nees

das it mane

I wanna see how he reacts to losing the house and possibly the senate.

Jew worshipping?

not going to happen lol

Not gonna happen

Checked!!!

>((they))
what do you mean?
Saudi? Jew?

This proves that kek is dead

My numbers said differently fag

Losing the house is pretty much a certainty and the senate is actually in play since Moore lost.

thats not an argument

Then it has been decided..

They have to go.

Waste of digits

Shit I'm drunk. Replying to myself. Ha!

dumbass

triple brackets reference jews

Jew but i think the jew is just a tool for the vatican

Both. They both have the same mission, or have you not being paying attention?

Your correct but its true

Why? Because it isn't what you wanted?

Yeah I know

Why do shills, such as yourself, think after you make an obvious shill post you can then LARP as an extreme right-winger?
Do you think we are going to forget about the first post, and start taking you serious?

Because Trump is good goy.

(((They))) get everything they want from (((Trump))). He's a useful goyim.

>Because Trump is good goy.

What is the best way to deceive the enemy?

Checked.

>45D chess amirite

You're really meming that 4d chess shit still? kek

T

LMA-fucking-O

There will be nothing to impeach him for. Everyone knows there is nothing to be found in any of the russia nonsense. Literally the only thing keeping that misinformation alive is television news.

Here’s how it breaks down: during the election the media collectively decided to paint whoever leads the Democratic Party to be the best candidate to have ever lived. They didn’t give a shit if it was Bernie or Hillary or anyone else. They didn’t give a shit that Bernie was one of the most liked candidates in the cycle and they didn’t give a shit that Hillary was one of the worst EVER. They didn’t give a shit that Hillary rigged the party to give Bernie the boot. All that mattered to the media was that Hillary Clinton had the word Democrat next to her name and they propped her up.

Next they had to demonize their opponents. In the same exact way that they didn’t care who led the Democratic Party, they didn’t care who led the Republican Party. It turns out that they had an easier time with Trump because he basically appeared to be the unicorn of everything lefties despise: a mega wealthy old white businessman who doesn’t use politically correct speech. The media has successfully painted Trump as the worst person in earth so now they have to keep that charade up and they’re using the idea that if he colluded with Russia to win the election it would be grounds to get him out of office, yet they conveniently neglect to report that there is absolutely no evidence of this whatsoever so they continue this fantasy in order to bring in the viewers.

I don’t even understand what colluding with russia would have even done. If they’re trying to say that Trump contacted russia to dig up dirt on Hillary then they need to explain why it’s okay for Democrats to hire foreign spies to write a fake dossier about Trump. Lefties aren’t pushing voter fraud because they know any actual investigation into that would show illegals voted for Hillary.

He won't be impeached because crimes can't get you impeached, only bad politics.

He won't be assassinated because the left is too goody goody.

Definitely 48DD pocket pool to give (((them))) everything they ask for right? What a cunning plan.

Why cant i be right wing or a conservative and not support trump

They painted themselves into a corner.
Bugmen will be exterminated.
President Trump will be an important president in USA history.

>Everyone knows there is nothing to be found in any of the russia nonsense.
Well, we know Russia influenced the election and attempted to commit voter fraud. We also know they communicated with the Trump campaign. The question right now is whether his working with them meets the level of "collusion" or not.

But collusion with foreign powers isn't what gets you impeached. Being unpopular gets you impeached. As long as his base is fervently supporting him, he's safe regardless of what he did.