Hey, Sup Forums how does a 5'8" 19 year old manlet with no game or social skills, with complete strangers...

Hey, Sup Forums how does a 5'8" 19 year old manlet with no game or social skills, with complete strangers, go about getting a social life? I know I should ask this on other boards, but I would rather get advice from fellow degenerates. Is it even worth it?

I'll bite
Being honest, how attractive are you? How fat are you? How greasy are you? And how psychotic do you look to the average stranger?

I'm not fat, sorta lean. Built a little muscle from the gym before I lost motivation and quit after 4 months. I bought some blackhead tweezers for my big ass jew nose so it's all sore and I sometimes chew up my lips out of nervousness. I'm trying to stop.

social skills are like any other skills and takes practice. go to meetups (meetup.org helps), go out everyday and spend time around people, spend as much time as you can away from staying at home and being alone.

I have the same problem as you. The real problem is that we're just lazy. socializing requires a lot of effort, desu.

You're right. Okay, if it really works. My worst fear is rejection. Thank you.

You're definitely right about being lazy though, it's a huge part of the problem.

it takes time but it works. when i was going to meetups, i was making friends and hanging out with them all the time. it was nice for a while until i moved. could do it again but its a bit more difficult here. the important thing is to be consistent so that you run into the same people. after a while you just naturally become friends with them. the important thing though is to ask people to hang out with you, and not just expect others to do that. people generally all want to be asked, which a lot of people dont understand.

That's the worst part. I don't wanna be creepy either.

Immediately stop picking at your nose. Stick with working out. You look like you could obtain definition, but don't go all Ryan Reynolds. Take martial arts for instance. You're not ugly. According to my gf your best feature is your eyes. Find a way to work on your confidence by whatever means works for people. Everyone fears rejection. Everyone has an insecurity of some type. I swear to you that more than half the confident people you see are faking it. So fake it. You have potential

Listen buddy, get some accutane for the acne. Go to a club/spot where other people share your interests. I promise you will meet people. Good luck friend!

You have no game because you don't practice. If you stay inside all the time and don't socialize, of course you'll feel uncomfortable in social situations. The more you talk to people the more you learn and become comfortable with it. Also your height has nothing to do with it so idk why you mentioned that. Don't listen to the autistic /fit/ memers and their height obsession.

Make sure you dress properly. Being well dressed will help your confidence. If you need to, swallow your pride and ask someone for fashion tips, preferably a female.

What part of Canada you in?

Tell your gf thank you. I got those gay shiney brown eyes.

Thank you so much. Okay, first thing tomorrow I will hit the gym and talk to a fellow manlet or chicklet.

that's why meetups are great, they're social groups. people go to them generally to make friends. its only creepy if you're trying to talk to people who dont want to be bothered. so, just dont be very aggressive, if someone wants to talk to you, they'll have things to say, otherwise, move on.

If youre in Manitoba, we can shoot the shit. It would be tight to say, "this is the fag with low self esteem i met on Sup Forums to the boys.

I live in Chilliwack BC, if you live anywhere near that'd be fucking tight. People here are generally fit stoners, so it's meh. A farmer town and you need a vehicle to get anywhere.

idiot

BOI IM FUCKING UPSET THAT'D BEEN FUCKING AWESOME

Dam user, cant help you there. If youre ever in the prairies, jump on here. I might be around.

*user will remember that*

Marry a girl with a large family?

Dude, fear of rejection is totally natural, dont dwell on it. if someone rejects you, they arent your kind. It might take a minute or two, but you get out what you put in, and in no time youll find like-minded people to hang with.