What makes a man attractive to a woman? Dick size, height, looks, money, status, personality?

What makes a man attractive to a woman? Dick size, height, looks, money, status, personality?

Citations needed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoist_sexual_practices#Longevity_and_immortality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Getting rejected this hard
Oi, sarry ya didn't get laid this new years, better luck next year... HAHAAAAA

better than being a cuck trudeau

1. Appearance first 50%
2. Personality other 50%.

And in exactly this order. Its either accept or decline. Shallow females (basic bitches) have higher standards for appearance. It takes experience, trial and error to weed out those kind of females just by observing them. Converse with many and build up your own knowledge base of behaviour.

Legit, after a few years you're the one being chased. Watch out for the desperate 28-38 year olds, dangerous

Big dick man here. It's definitely the dick size

degenerate.

Tbh you can look attractive, and a woman will still cuck you if you don't have a big dick. This right here is what your average white "virgin" teen is taking before she fucks you. Better measure up.

General attractiveness gets you attention
Personality gets you in the door
Dick size seals the deal.

Basically you have to be all around OK.

This. Dick size is a plus but it's really only a deal breaker if you're abnormally small. Wealth won't get women attracted to YOU (just your money), and you should avoid those gold diggers otherwise half your shit is going to belong to her

>money
>financially stable
>doesnt dress or act like a manchild
>doesnt do manchild things like watch jap cartoons, play vidjya, collect models, obsess over computers
>has social skills

I'm not sure. I don't understand women at all.

We may be headed down the shitter here, but we're nothing near the absolute state of Australia in 2018.

The worst of Irish/English genes lingering around a now fully occupied Asian colony. Kek.

Newfag detected. A womans number 1 priority is money! How much money a man has determines how much pussy and what quality of pussy he gets.

Looks. Attitude.

Source: my weenie

OP it's complicated.

Females are Human beings too, and like us Men, Women notice your outward appearance first mostly starting with your shoes and moving to your face, and then they pick up on subtle queues when making first eye contact and also judge you based on your level of confidence or lack there of.

Women AND Men will be willing to overlook the outward appearance to a pretty remarkably high degree if you make the other person FEEL good. Women are extremely emotional creatures.

Money and status are the only things that genuinely matter to women.

So any woman who uses social media or plays mobile phone games should also immediately be dropped.

That's literally untrue. Unless you can pull up the sales numbers of those kinds of things, and prove definitively that enough have been sold for every woman to own at least one (even discounting the couple of webcam whores and complete thots that own multiple) I don't believe you.

This is about the best description for 99% of male-female partnerships in the world. Women won't vibe with you unless you're attractive to get their attention, then you have to be funny and charming to seal the deal. D*ck size is pretty much a meme since d*ck size varies less than the size of hands for people of equivalent height.

Dominant personality, you faggots.

Personally,

- V taper. A man's shoulders should be noticeably broader than his hips. It's the male equivalent to waist to hip ratio. Regardless of the mans size, if his shoulders are broad, his body is attractive.
- Smiles and laughs easily and earnestly
- sloping brow
- Beard and body hair
- Confidence in social situations. Not the center of attention, not cowering in a corner, but comfortable. Maintains good eye contact.
- Not a big dummy

money

Pheromones

Can't even fathom being so self centered I would feel the need to brag about the cock I'm taking in pretentious glasses on youtube

Wish i could fight you. I eat all this protein for the past 15 years and i can't find a fight with chad

i'd say it is money then looks and if they care lastly personality. You can just make one of those free dating app profiles and put down that you make $200k a year with a fat dude pic and you'll still get a rain of responses.

Number of posts on Sup Forums

you have autism

Not posting on Sup Forums usually works

Being born with good looks, being fit, having friends, and a good career are what women look for.

Value of some sort. Falls in to these few categories.

>Looks/body
>Provider ability
>Entertainment/excitement. Pretty much your only hope is to be funny if you're otherwise fat and useless.

Baseline things that are required regardless. If you're lacking any of these she will figure it out soon enough and ditch you for someone who does.

>Confidence and leadership.
>Handle on your emotions - She has enough of her own.
>Nice.Yes, "Nice guys", being nice is the bare fucking minimum.

It's not rocket science.

U can be short with a small dick and look like a retard, but if u spend ur time on here u are not gonna get laid

Read ther Hermetica. What makes man attractive to women is his connection to God. If a girl sees the spark of God in you she will fall in love because girls represent nature.

To have this God spark you just need to focus on your God given mission on you can know in life. Stop being distracted and do what you came for.

>not only associating with premenarche virgins
ur a degenerate cuck desu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoist_sexual_practices#Longevity_and_immortality

>Taoist sects believed that one way for men to achieve longevity or 'towards immortality' is by having intercourse with virgins, particularly young virgins
>Zhao Liangpi concludes that the ideal ding is a premenarche virgin just under 14 years of age and women older than 18 should be avoided
>Zhang Sanfeng went further and divided ding into three ranks: the lowest rank, 21- to 25-year-old women; the middle rank, 16- to 20-year-old menstruating virgins; the highest rank, 14-year-old premenarche virgins

Premenarche means pre period aka pre puberty. Pedoes confirmed enlightened taoist master race!

>Dick size, height, looks, money, status, personality

All that and more.

When a man looks at how tight a woman's body is: how shapely her tits, ass, and legs are; how perfectly gorgeous her face is; and overall how healthy looking she is, the woman has their own set of virtues they look for: how he carries himself; how he asserts his will and dominance; and how nothing will get fucked up in the future.

She looks for these things in many ways; your wealth, health, and status. But all that can be overridden by a single trait.

Confidence. This is the marker of an alpha who believes he can get his shit together; thereby it overrides actually accumulating all those things. You can feel free to accumulate health, wealth, and status. But you can also train yourself to be confident among women... by actually approaching women and learning how to operate with them.

If you want to dance, you might begin by tripping over your own feet.

cock, mine is 20 cm, stay mad dicklets

Competance and leadership. Anybody telling you anything else is a virgin.

To all the anons who believe money is #1: it isn't, at least not usually.

Money, or more accurately, financial stability, is just a prerequisite women have a right to check for. It is the same as virginity in a woman. Women don't want men FOR their money, lest they be gold-diggers; men don't want women FOR their virginity, lest they be creeps. They are just preconditions for an ideal partner that weeds out untenable options.
How could a woman who wants to be a housewife make it work if her husband would be unemployed and broke? How could a man who wants a loyal and caring wife be secure knowing she was the town bike?

I want a girl waiting until marriage, yes, and I'm doing the same, but I would want her for who she is. Virginity is just an expectation, not the reason.
>ever accepting a girl who isn't waiting until marriage
Ew, no. I'd rather die alone.

Here's the black pill........................................................................................................................................................................................................................... It's dick size

Big cums

Confidence. Convictions (not the legal kind). Dick size is irrelevant so long as not freakishly small. Just don't be a pushover, and keep me from emotional masturbation/hysteria.

Source: my clit. And every other woman's.

Anna Akana looks like a very Westernized Nip. Like, you would not find a Nip living and native to Nippon that has a face like hers.

Their face

This.
You literally need nothing else. I know fat, short, ugly sons of bitches with at least 7/10 wives because they're confident and are always right, even when they aren't, and they take charge.

Mostly money or equivalent social status that can be exchanged for money.

Women are herd animals and look to other women to decide who is a good mate.
If you've already been seen on the arms of an attractive woman, that's a marker that you're a worthy mate. And women will clamor for you.
The only time they don't need to look to other women to decide if they like you is if you're engaged in something that puts you on display, like acting or playing music. Then they use their intuition to determine how they think other women would respond to you, but since you're putting yourself out there, they'll want a piece of you.

That's what makes men attractive to women. As far as what they look for in a long term mate, the overriding concern is money.

Yeah but just in the last hour I saw a 10/10 girl with a 2/10 cashed up bogan. The fact is, the more money you have, the better the woman you get.

Girls will literally gawk over a guy if he is wearing office attire and looks mature, because they assume he has some kind of high paying, high responsibility position.

The fact is, guys are walking ATMs to girls. Every rich guy knows this. Every rich guy has girls all over the place.

It is a sad fact of life that all women are prostitutes and have no inherent value.

>What makes a man attractive to a woman?
Who the hell cares?

You can't just "act confident" you stupid "the game" retards. It is true that these guys get girls, because girls are fucking stupid and fall for false confidence. But the chances are, these guys also scammed their way into high paying roles and that is what the girls are attracted to.

>It is a sad fact of life that all women are prostitutes and have no inherent value.
That's a little bit unfair. It's only about 95% of them, not all.

Dude I saw a short film from the hoe in pic and it was legit about how she got knocked up by a white guy who cheated on her for 2 years and it's all about her hamstering her abortion to justify it to herself lmfao fucking skanks

imagine being her dad and watching her air her degeneracy out to the entire world as a young woman

Her dad allowed it to happen in the first place. Slut women almost invariably have poor father figures.

Tits or gtfo

No, you think you have found "the different girl", but you haven't. It is 100% of girls. Every single one of them. They will find guys with money to support them and fuck chad on the side. Every single time.

>he asks Sup Forums about what women think

what the fuck is wrong with you.

I wouldn't call a gold-digger a great woman. That cashed-up fag might have a toy to play with, but when her looks fade, he's still on the hook for money and he has nothing. I'd much prefer a loyal and kind 4/10, because her lifelong companionship is worth much more than fleeting looks. Attraction is important, yes, but I don't need a model. Nobody does, not if you're looking for love.
I would say closer to 75%. But that wasn't always the case. As late as just 30 years ago, over half of all women still had a sense of decency, if it was much-eroded by a lack of foresight to wait.

Being black is how you get pussy. Accept this fact.

He should have asked /r9k/, or better, tumblr.

seriously though her entire channel reeks of slowly aging #woke liberal feminist desperately trying to convince herself her life hasn't been a huge waste.
Shit made me sick to watch but I still finished it because I wanted to see if her conclusion went deeper than "this experience made me a stronger woman and I can't wait to find someone who REALLY loves me as the strong independent woman I am!!!" but nope.
Used goods slut trying to convince herself she's still worth something.
Really sad.

watched a nigger get shot down 3 times tonight and then he tried to start a fight and got kicked out of the party with both his nigger friends. I love frat culture and I'm so glad it's coming to Canada.
The part I'm sure Sup Forums will appreciate most: it was an Indian frat :')

Money, status and looks will take you so far with women if you have all 3. My best friend is a moderately good looking guy who comes from old southern plantation money he never has to work a day in his life. I get pussy just being friends with him that's how much influence his wealth has. It really makes you lose respect for women but I kind of get it, women run on instincts and money is power. We've had friends bring chicks over to his house and then the chicks refuse to leave with them so they can stay and fuck him. For some reason they think if they fuck him he will cum money into their pussy or some shit.

Not just dick size, but how well you wield it. You can be hung like a horse, but you can't last more than 1 minute, you're done for.

this is the only thread on tonight. serious serious and really really talented shilling. on repeat. just read this and sage.

money and social status

>What makes a man attractive to a woman?
How other men and women see him.

Women operate almost entirely on confirmation bias, they rarely make logical rational decisions.

The thing is, when her looks fade, his kids will be grown up and no longer dependent on their parents so he can just find a younger girl.

She looks like a korean. Probably a Zainichi.

>but you can't last more than 1 minute, you're done for

I have the reverse problem.

You have a tiny cock and last for hours?

HEIGHT, FRAME, FACE

Thats ALL women care about. nothing else matters at all. not money, not personality, not social skills. if you're tall, fit and good looking you can fuck 98% of the sluts on the planet. No EXCEPTIONS

>confidence meme
So in other words, someone whose subjective view of themselves meets or exceeds their subjective expectations of themselves? How utterly useless and shallow.

Pretty much

unavailability makes the man attractive

This is actually way more fucking accurate than even I'd care to admit. It's callously logical too, if you understand the fact that women are emotionally driven creatures hence why money isn't necessarily the most attractive thing at first (although again LOOKING like you're capable of being well off is part of Appearance) except!

>Watch out for the desperate 28-38 year olds, dangerous

These bitches are extremely potential dependapotamuses and will suck you dry.

Women do genuinely full for this stupid shit. In modern life, it is often never needed to prove that your confidence matches your abilities, so guys who have a mental disorder where their confidence exceeds their abilities tend to attract a lot of girls. You can't act confident though, you genuinely have to think you are confident, which is not something you can impart on yourself.

I think I am fairly attractive yet I am still a khv. You wanna know why? because I am sooooo fucking autistic. Girls are always making eye contact and smiling at me, but i do things like break eye contact, avoid looking at them, not smile, dont know what to say, just general autistic shit. Its a fucking nightmare lads

Looks and status
t. woman

To an asian woman, all you need to do is be white.

>need to fuck to not be virgin
>need to not be virgin to fuck

Thanks for contributing your theoretical sexless betamale opinion, Josh.

prostitutes nigga

I'm poor, average height, average looks below average dick size, average body.

And I do fine with women. Every woman I have fucked wanted to date me, and most of the woman I dated wanted to marry me, or contact me years later.

This leads me to conclude... There are no set rules. If all you have is personality, just find the attractive women who like your personality.

If all you have is dick, or money, then use that.

If you've got it all, you're lucky, and you'll probably do better than the rest of us,so good for you.

same with indian women. indian women worship white skin.

Hi Lookism.

je voule vais votre tits sil vois plait o gtfo

>t. shallow piece of shit
Neat.

Proximity and confidence.

If you’re ugly, lie in order to convince her you’re not.

If you’re good looking, tell the truth and convince her you’re telling the truth.

In the end: live with yourself.

You’re probably misogynistic because 80%+ of women are ugly. Don’t sweat it.

Cigarette smoking, which should be undertaken regardless, if not in spite of this, given it's life-extension and cognition enhancing powers which are absolutely beneficial to you whereas women being attracted to you is only beneficial so long as it leads to monogamy and procreation.
Since I have started smoking, I have received drastically more unsolicited flirtations.

Excellence

I still prefer Dakota.

Status > Money > Height > Dick size > Personality > Looks

Virtu

>HEIGHT, FRAME, FACE
>Thats ALL women care about. nothing else matters at all. not money, not personality, not social skills. if you're tall, fit and good looking you can fuck 98% of the sluts on the planet. No EXCEPTIONS
Stop projecting, faggot.

The answer to OP's question is BALLS.
That's it. One simple word.
You can be the prettiest man who ever lived, with the biggest bank account, and a cock that causes you to pass out from blood loss when you get hard; but if she has to hit on you, the game is over before it even started.

Women make their attractions known in a covert way. If you force them to be overt, they'll hate you forever.

Yes

this is truth. soon as I started smoking bitches wanted to talk to me. I dunno if it's because you look cool doing it, or because of the smell. But stand around smoking cigs somewhere, and guaranteed, a girl will talk to you eventually.

Yes

More money does not equal better women. Infact it works the opposite way. Here in asian countries a lot are fixated on wealth and (spendable) quantities. Women make sure they look as attractive as possible in ordee to compete for large wallet holders (or potentially near future wealthy people).

The odd ones, that are less fixated on wealth and status are difficult to find. You wont find them in stereotypical random fairytale places, rather you get to know these through other people or meetings etc.

>muh not virgin fk dat shit
So females who engaged in previous relationships are a no go? You are just as shallow as golddigging skanks. Surely the less previous partners the more favourable but you cant blame a e.g. good potential female for that shit. They aint property lel
>emegehd newfag wamen should be detained, housewaifu shit, leashed raaaararwrw

Basementdweller screeching, fking beta to think like that.

You cannot possibly be so naive as to think dick size doesn't matter, if you're under seven inches you can forget about fucking anything more than a 3/10

go to bed dan

Pipes and cigars are better for you but yes the benefits of tobacco far exceed the negatives. Cigarettes are basically just chemical sticks and not actual quality tobacco.

I got curious one night and read several studies and it's honestly not even bad.

(((They))) don't want you to smoke for a reason.

As a added benefit it completely counters the effects of fluoridization.