This Amerimutt meme has to stop

Aside from it being a naked Divide & Conquer Shill meme, it is driving me crazy.

I can't stop seeing it in almost every Sup Forums thread. Tonight I was diving on an empty road and saw what I thought was the Le 0% Face but was in reality a car's brake lights.

Enough is enough. No more shill memes for 2018, OK?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1092827/The-Great-Sphinx-Giza-reborn-lion-desert.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I stumbled on this by accident lol.

The meme magic is too real

>2008
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1092827/The-Great-Sphinx-Giza-reborn-lion-desert.html

You need to quit being a gigantic faggot. It's all these third world degenerates have, let them have their fun

USA is the great whore after all. Mutts is not that far off, would you prefer bastard? Lotta mix with abos, blacks and latino... and all that steming from britcunts.

Liberals know that White people made up the majority of Trump voters and are attempting to sow division and unrest between Whites. It's a demoralization issue that gets us focused on 'identity politics' on the board instead of rallying behind Trump.

REPORT ANY THREAD THAT HAS AN IMAGE OF 'MUTT' IN THE OP

It's pretty funny. Americans flip out every time. The meme will only stop when you stop giving them (you)'s

DELET THIS!!!!

Its funny

This one is my favorite

I mean clearly the mutt is right in this one, since he exists.

el oscuro...

My joy grows greatly from the suffering of retards that get offended by poorly drawn mutts

I agree cant we all be bros again?

Americunts are mongrels.

I like this meme. I can get behind that one whole heartedly.

Dis my favorite ;)

Trump is a fucking liberal, retard altkike.

Trump promised and failed:

_ "Drain the swamp" (purge the financial and Jewish lobbies of the government)

_Building the wall

_Deport 50 (and not 11 as fakenews says) millions of illegal.

_ investigate hillary for his crimes as defense secretary

_ Revoke (and not substitute for another) obamacare.

_ end the wars in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel

_ Support assad

Do not meddle in international affairs that do not concern the US (northern korea, Palestinian)

_revocate obama executive orders that allow male transsexuals to use women's restrooms and vice versa.

No longer accepting refugees

Decrease the number of green cards category B1 to protect American jobs.

In addition, the Trump government has followed the sexagenarian discriminatory policies that penalize poor whites in accessing universities and employment.

Stop making this fucking thread. Ignore shit you don't like. Grow up and fuck off.

Most Americans "white" have strange facial features such as flat head, short and wide skull, broad and flat nose, small eyes, thick lips (Look in negroid lips Darren wilson police), dental arch Negroid or Mongoloid ...

The Census in the US is a complete farce, which is why I have no faith that the American white people is 63 percent, the numbers are less than 20%, in my opinion, they constantly mix Mongrels with western population white American Royal.

Whites are already minority in the US
When you add 30 million illegal immigrants and their anchor babies, and all Middle Eastern people who are considered caucasion, but not Hispanic, along with all entities of mixed race(people like Rob Schneider
, Miley Cyrus , Mark-Paul Gosselaar, liv tayler , Cameron dias , Chris Weidman, ronda rousey,
Freddie Prinze Jr. (puerto rican father), sarah palin, mily Fergie, Edward Furlong, Wentworth Miller, chad murray, etc etc etc) which are classified as white
even within the American WN There are several mestizos:

Patrick Chouinard ,Andrew Anglin, Rodney Martin, Kyle Rogers, Andrew Auernheimer, mat parrot, joe sobran, Lincoln Rockwell Gordon Baum and Matthew Heimbach are some examples!
Many other things indicate nonwhite ancestry, as undershot, extremely broad noses, the epicanthal bending, flat faces, curly or very curly hair or straight hair too thick and dark, large Negroid-esque lips, thick eyelids, very large apples face, and yellowish skin, among others.

>crying over images on the internet
Post your rarest monstrosities. I want to see em all.

It helps me hate kikes even more than I already hate them but you can tell a lot of them are made by leftist shills

some examples of amerimutt larping white nationalists

Unstoppable

Dude its just bantz we bantz Europe for being cucks all the time.

The world never did like (((americans))) the great cultural appropriators sharting around on this dust rock. The people of the world have just been (((polite))) after all this time. You is WOKE now!

Die with your rage!

How many Sweden Yes threads have you participated in, mutt?

It's one of the best, I agree, but check out this rare mutt.