Let's start the year with a nigger thread, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otdgTjvEuJY
youtube.com/watch?v=mkX6gL5esnY
youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM
youtube.com/watch?v=-kA5KBkc8J8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An honest nigger, colour me shocked

My car has been robbed 2 times I'm one god damn day.

Living in a black city is not a meme. The "le black man always steals XDDD" is not a joke, it is reality. No fucking white teen is running around stealing outta cars, god damn it I hate blacks so Fucking much

*In one god damn day

We need a reason?

what city?

detroit
houston
chicago

how 'bout a nigger love thread for a change.

The city that is 2nd place in crime yet Sup Forums never talks about

Memphis.

Almost 70% nigger. Why this city has went unnoticed is beyond me, this entire city is a fucking nightmare, I tried to give it a chance, I really fucking did. I can't even eat out my problems at a fast food place, THE NIGGERS TAKE LIKE 20 MINUTES TO GET YOUR FOOD READY, I HATE IT, I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM

Move when you get the chance, user.

We love you brah

>niggaz dis blood suu wuu
What did he mean by this?

I do not HATE sub-saharan africans.
They are like children, with a dose of wild animal. They do what they do, because they are what they are: a barely functional sub-human. They are meant to be studied, but never integrated.
They are not on our calibre.
I cannot hate them for their own natural train of thought.

This pic gets me every time.

I'm probably moving to Ohio, or Kentucky soon. Within a month or so. Idk where you live user, but spend some time in a nigger city and you will want to crawl back to any white city, even if it's a white trash city.

Love you too, man

Memphrica. I lived near there most of my life. Good luck

kek

To this one not getting deleted within 20 posts:
youtube.com/watch?v=otdgTjvEuJY

Memphis gets plenty of love from The First 48.

Blacks + McDonalds = DISASTER
youtube.com/watch?v=mkX6gL5esnY

youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM

youtube.com/watch?v=-kA5KBkc8J8

I'm here to provide the people of Sup Forums laughter at this """culture""".

8 dollarydoos for one in a net? Sounds over priced.

Where in the fuck did they steal that 8 dollars is my question.

Hello.

Happy new year, unless you are a nigger. In which case you can't read anyway. Ooga Booga eek eek oog boog

I've seen 3 African migrants on the subway here in South Korea, which is very rare since this country's extremely homogenous. It was funny to see the elderly straight up wincing and mocking them to their faces. The Africans seemed very uncomfortable.

>inb4 'where is this from/sauce?'
Rule of thumb, it's probably Brazil.

You only got 3? I guess Jews don't blend in too well and asian countries, so there is a lack of the multiculturalism they enrich the rest of us with?

damn not even breakfalling could have saved that nigga
also pretty shameful getting rekt by such a shitty ouchi gari

>Black Bostonians are doing better than angry joe
based

And they cry at neets for not getting a shitty fastfood job.

I see the Kenyan abortion shaman is the only person employed on the continent.

GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH
GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH
GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH
HIS TRUTH KEEPS MARCHING ON

What is this, a hilarious image for ants?

drag them knuckles somewhere else boy

Commute mothefucker.

>Get into car one day
>Glove box is open, some papers are strewn over my passenger seat but nothing is missing
>Wonder if I was robbed or I just happened to leave my glove box open and forgot
>Next day get an email about cars being broken into in my apartment complex
I might be worried if I had anything of value in my car ever. What are they going to steal my vehicle registration?

Go back to plebit now

What is the story behind this pic? I seen it a dozen times. Who has a butt naked stripper come? At Christmas? With kids?

>Nigga this blood suu wuu
Dissecting this phrase:
1) Nigga this blood
The nigger is both affiliating himself with the nigger race and the street gang who call themselves "Bloods"
2) suu
The average nigger is too lazy to pronounce the letter "p" (or too high), so they slur it with Ebonics. He meant to say "sup"
3) wuu
As before, the nigger slurs his words, and is too lazy to say "with", so he combines the two to shorten the phrase "with you"
>the phrase "suu wuu" can be interpreted as hostile, as niggers like to say "what's up" in the beginning of a fight

Wont somebody think of the CHIDLREN?!

Harsh.

such a hard dude,
hitting some old as (insert what ever the fuck gender) that can barely sit straight
god i wanna beat his face to a pulp and gauge his eyes out

>Memphis
WE WUZ

holy shiit they rly are Terminators

The story is that shaquanda was the first basketball american in the family to get off of welfare and get a job. She came home to the one room section 8 apartment they all live in to show her drug dealing brother, and crack whore mom her new stripping skills that she will use to pay for her 4 grand children Lawasha, Ladrya, Tyquondias, and Dijon Brown.

you never know. if they know your address from registration and know you are driving somewhere they might think your residence is empty.

What did he hit the nog with?

lmao this nigga dumb as fuck.

Southern Virginia Checking In.

this thread is full of tiny-dicked white nationalist losers.

every year the interracial marriage rate goes up and 2018 will be no different. more white girls taking some big black cock

im scared to watch this one

First time I've seen a successful STR/AGI build.

It's what you think it is.