2018 PREDICTION THREAD

2018 PREDICTION THREAD

GET IN HERE

Happy new year, Anons. Here's what will happen:

1. 2018 will be the year when identitarianism hits the mainstream, including white identitarianism. This is mostly thanks to the left paving the way with normie acceptance of identity politics. The other foot will come down when the normies realize that has to logically apply to whites too.

2. We will get some limited visibility of the action being taken against the underground human trafficking going on within the elite, and it will be spun and silenced as yet another #metoo story. Nothing will come of it.

3. The left will find a younger, more populist figure for reddit to jerk off to in order to replace bernie sanders, but this person will be a shill for the establishment and a back up for whoever their top choice is. They will continue with their strategy of marrying socal justice with a neo-con agenda.

4. Baby boomers will pay even less attention and buy bigger flat screen TVs so they can disengage into their zogvision even deeper.

5. Soros will continue the strategy of divide & conquer and attacking normie-friendly e-thots to try to prevent the right from organizing and gaining visibility. It will have semi-successful results thanks to Sup Forums's distrust of woman and ameri-mutt posters' inferiority complex. (these are two shill tactics that are currently working)

6. Gen Z will be separated into basically natsoc and "communists" (read: trannies and sjws). This division will continue to grow. Society will be confused by the redpilled kids' strange memes and obscure dog whistles and will support the leftist kids because social justice is no threat to the (((system's))) banking bucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TkSHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

India will become world power.

may kek will it
also posting khazar milkers

America civil war 2.0 (electric boogaloo)

it's already a world pooer

i will piss when i wake up every day of 2018.
>"Sup Forums btfo" will hit the mainstream
fb will lose 25 million accounts by first quarter.
"there is no conspiracy"
queen of england - gold, red, white, april
iran
european solidarity
russia has problems with jihad
russia has problems with military spending
kim jong resolution
african unity begins
african unity ends because china
canada becomes gateway to the west
england blocks the gateway
rome shakes
the bottle is uncorked
the state of georgia becomes a wasteland due to a massive hurricane
a "nuke" will be used
when smooth gold trips, the world pokes fun, but they won't afford two bits
treat
treat
treat
wait for sex
fear and loathing in hometown usa
torn communities
repaired communities

checked

I seriously think 2018 will be the year Hollywood gets boycotted completely. I feel it in my gut and I think there will be a huge acceleration in the public awakening to the blatant propaganda they've been pushing. It's been building for a while now but I think 2018 will be the ''singularity'' or tipping point so to speak.

Oh please this

zombie or ayy lmao outbreak plz?

this board is going to continue to suffer the eternal election even two years later as the fucking reddit faggots still refuse to fuck off back where they belong

more memes making fun of civnats and americans in general in return, board will still be worse off for it

>Queen will die.
>Assassination attempt on Donald Trump. It fails, instead making him grow stronger
>Formation of an Alt-Right political party.
>North Korea tests another nuke.
>France will have civil conflict in the streets between nationalists and Muslims.
>Several more countries leave the EU.

Cap it.

I could see facebook becoming another myspace soon and sure hope it does. Also wish a viable youtube alternate would flourish.

you have to frame these with stupid sayings like you're speaking in riddles. Instead of North Korea tests another nuke, try "A killing bolt will shine in the sky but not strike" or something like that, that'll get the autists going.

Israel will become a smoldering crater

in 2018 soros is kill

Reminder that Denver did not get nuked.

Reminder that Las Vegas did not get nuked.

Reminder that Kek does not exist.

'nother 2 years bud

Germany and the EU get smacked down when America allies with the Visegrad Group.

Iran will be recognised as rightful Israeli soil.

>3. The left will find a younger, more populist figure for reddit to jerk off to in order to replace bernie sanders, but this person will be a shill for the establishment and a back up for whoever their top choice is. They will continue with their strategy of marrying socal justice with a neo-con agenda.
Also known as Corey Booker

Honestly there's loads of open commies on twitter never mind the SJW types.

cancer will win

HILLARY CLINTON BITES THE DUST

Checked

trump will pander to the Jews and try to destabilise Iran

Literally nothing will happen
The status quo will be maintained for another year

Heres a cat with cancer

is this checked? or the bigger the happening the more digits ?
And checked.

1. Social media and news will become more and more toxic. People who grew up without devices will start opting out. Esp. right leaning lads.

2.There will be another spike in political family drama around the 2018 vote. The rift will grow larger. Centrists will be pushed to choose.

3. The housing market will get insane around urban centers as millennials who actually have jobs start families.

4. There's a lot of UFO buildup, and I'm sure we'll see more of it next year. Not sure if the public at large has been prepared for disclosure, but we are trending in that direction.

Soros dies

Wishful thinking that's what it is

A new ruler will begin.
He will close paths and strengthen walls.
The world will connect through flight.
In Their eyes he is chaos.
The pendulum between black and white.
But he will shine a Just light.
The promised future he will bring one night.
And the next day, the world will finally be made right.

EVERY FUCKING YEAR WE'RE BETTING ON THIS.
THE FUCKER PROBABLY OUTLIVED MOST OF POL USERS WISHING HIS DEATH

But not all of them

MOssaDs will kike even harder.
Here is my story so far tonight on this lovely new year.
>My thread about the color revolution in Iran lasted 5 minutes online before being prunned.
>NOthing to see here GOY
archive.is/TkSHM

>5. Soros will continue the strategy of divide & conquer and attacking normie-friendly e-thots to try to prevent the right from organizing and gaining visibility. It will have semi-successful results thanks to Sup Forums's distrust of woman and ameri-mutt posters' inferiority complex. (these are two shill tactics that are currently working)

E-celebs are fine for educating normies and giving intro red pills, but we can't have roasties legitimately infiltrating our ranks.

Dems will retake House in November and begin impeachment proceedings.

Sounds pretty accurate, except I don't think right-wing Gen Z will necessarily be NatSoc.

Also, we're going to see a large migration of white people leaving major cities and re-locating to smaller towns or smaller cities.

We're also going to see a lot of new interesting development in the right-wing media complex, I believe.

I also think Republicans might get slaughtered in the 2018 elections, unforunately.