The debunked Pizzagate "scandal" (debunked) is a debunked conspiracy theory created and perpetuated by Internet based...

The debunked Pizzagate "scandal" (debunked) is a debunked conspiracy theory created and perpetuated by Internet based Nazis and Climate Change Deniers despite the fact it has been thoroughly debunked by a number of high-profile debunkers.

This level of verified and Clinton endorsed debunking is subject to a padlocked/ no returns debunk in which debunking the debunkers is forbidden and any attempts to debunk the debunkers shall be thoroughly debunked and punished to the full extent of the law.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9irH7ruetdo
drive.google.com/open?id=1q-fd1VHFWJ-i-N1yBa6JxV97MC9hafrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

debumped for pedosta hate

well its true
>literally no circumstantial evidence (e.g. evidence of a crime taking place never mind who did it) never mind pronounceable evidence (any victims or witnesses coming forward)

Why do you post the picture of a satanist pedophile who have raped, tortured and killed children?

>The debunked Pizzagate "scandal" (debunked) is a debunked conspiracy theory created and perpetuated by Internet based Nazis and Climate Change Deniers despite the fact it has been thoroughly debunked by a number of high-profile debunkers.
>This level of verified and Clinton endorsed debunking is subject to a padlocked/ no returns debunk in which debunking the debunkers is forbidden and any attempts to debunk the debunkers shall be thoroughly debunked and punished to the full extent of the law.
is this from the wikipedia page?

I can't wait for that creep and his brother to go to jail or hell (whichever comes first).

Their are pedo rings in DC, they're just not run out of Pizza places.

Not "who have". Podesta is singular, so he takes the singular verb. A Satanist pedophile "who has" raped, tortured and skilled children.

Da Bunk

Killed, not skilled

Are people that retarded?

That's a typo. Your error was a grammatical error.

One time I shat my pants in an arbys parking lot and had to drive home sitting in my own shit.

Neither funny, clever, nor anything else. Just boring. YouTube comment worthy.

ur gay

Please leave this board. There are so many fucking teenaged retards. Not many of them are as bad as you... Just go. We don't want you here.

The sweetest feeling in this life is fragmenting purity, dissolving innocence is such a rush that floods your mind with the most intense high.

Fuck off, satan

You will hang in a lamppost

There's a pizzagate episode of law & order svu

John podesta financed the #disruptj20 online recruitment.

you obviously came from reddit with your proper punctuation

kill yourself

Retarded people have been debunked.

why do you care?
what importance does a washington lobbyist have in your life?
Unless you're trying to come clean about something and you're using this place to tell us all the horrible things you have done.
Go on...

Kek

I don't normally debunk theories but when I do debunk I debunk Pizzagate.

fragmenting purity seems to be a key word of these 'foiled disorder of fester' fucks

see

>TFW the guy who shot-up the pizza place just happened to miraculously hit the hard drive of their main computer. (and destroy a bunch of evidence, lol)

whose dad runs a children's care organization

D E B U N K E D
E
B
U
N
K
E
D

Where did you put the napkin with that important pizza map, John?

DEBLUMPFED

DEBLUMPFED

Who's the guy in the pink circle?

in 10 years how many times has Wkileaks been wrong?

james alefantis

never. not once

That's Mr. Alefantis --restaurateur, bon vivant and the 49th most powerful man in Washington-- to you, leaf. Get it right, like my cheese pizza order.

People actually believe this debunked nonsense isn’t debunked? Don’t they know it has been debunked?
It’s obviously been debunked.

Who the hell needs a map of pizza?
>take a left at the crust
>go right, heading east at the pepperoni
>take the first exit at the mushroom
What?

So this is where the IDEA for pizzagate came from......................................
so why the FUCK does anyone think this is debunked?

Did you seriously need to use debunk(ed) that many times? Did you also consider that there are active pedophilia rings around the world and in the US might be something to consider?

Say "Debunk" again you fucking glow-in-the-dark faggot nigger dick-sucking pedo shit-stain

the democrats should be murdered by the thousands for attempted subversion

the democrats are traitors

the democrats are negative people

take the negative people out behind the shed and shoot them in the head

this is what should be done to democrats:

youtube.com/watch?v=9irH7ruetdo

The democrats should be shot to death.

The democrats are sick fucked up animals.

The democrats need to be put down.

The democrats are injured animals who will be miserable for the rest of their lives.

The only way to put a democrat out of its misery is to shoot it to death.

Whoosh. Straight over your head, fucking leaf.

I used to work at Buzzfeed and got into an argument over this with another guy who works (worked?) there.

His entire argument was that the "code" Pizzagate is built around came from Sup Forums and is not grounded in any realism.

Nevermind I told him that "the code" is actually from an FBI report on pedophilia symbols and slang. No matter what I told him about the oddities of Pizzagate, he was brainwashed into thinking that Sup Forums made the whole thing up.

I could never look at my co-worker the same after it. Fucking retard.

were you a leftist while at buzzfeed, then visited pol, then became a nazi, then quit?

WHAT WAS HIS NAME!?!?!?
THE DNC DEMOCRAT!???
SHAUN RICE!???

Woah.

That's debunked.

not mine but a fun read

No. Was a freelancer in the video department. Got called on for different content they would produce. They paid decently and it was a mindlessly easy job. Plus they had a great kitchen and lots of weird random "LOL XD SO FUN" type things because Buzzfeed is staffed by 20 year olds. Wasn't too bad. Just put on my headphones and listened to audiobooks.

drive.google.com/open?id=1q-fd1VHFWJ-i-N1yBa6JxV97MC9hafrQ

Are you sure it was merely debunked one time over? Last I heard it was double dog debunked after Hillary triple dog dared a top bunk debunker to debonk it.

Go back shill, you spamming the same sentence evey single thread

I still remember the wikipedia cover-up, the article went from "conspiracy theory" to "debunked conspiracy theory started by an Alt-right Twitter account and spread by Sup Forums users, claiming that the Podesta emails leaked by Wikileak supposedly tied a number of pizzerias and members of the Democratic party to an imaginary child-sex ring".

This was an edit made by a wikipedia administrator, and previous versions of that article can't even be seen anymore as they removed all traces of them.

Debumped.

sure thing.

“Whatever happened to Podesta?” Mr. Trump said. “They closed their firm, they left in disgrace, the whole thing, and now you never heard of anything.” lol, he's trolling them

>debunked
>"instantly"
>"by the media"

skippy ain't tweeted since the 16th of DEC cause he is in gitmo.

the art alone is enough to warrant an investigation into this creepy shit. I mean who wants to hang this shit on their wall? its totally fucked

your point scoring is sullied by the subject matter. you scored a bit of an own goal.

>de bunkered

not so fast tony, now fix it again

Plus, it's made by artist of our origin, i'd employ some forces to see what is going on, same with Marina, the diaspora needs to be kept in check

mi5/6 niggers shilling hard for the ayyss today man fugg

The dems believe that just because a good number of "news organizations" say it's false, then it's actually false.

Same logic behind reddit upvotes/downvotes.

If it was debunked you wouldnt need to post about it. Hi John. I didnt think Gitmo allowed phones.

It was actually perpetuated by right-wing agitators hoping that its perpetuation would e blamed on left-wing agitators hoping that its perpetuation would be blamed on right-wing agitators.