HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No u

>tfw another new year alone

no u

no u

Same here, pal. Don't be down though, keep on going strong!

For a week now I've kept getting a spurt of pain in my side. Maybe it's cancer and I can finally die.

You won't get off that easy, pal.

at least lt dan left room and even the house

Hopefully the pain just moved to your dick and happens every day for the rest of your life

Side/lower back?
It's a kidney stone.

feels awful, man

you are here to suffer

I needed to read this. Thanks user. I know it seems pointless, but you brightened up my night. I'm extremely interested in her and when the semester starts I'm going to do everything in my power to make her mine. Even if it seems dark now, I know I can do this. She's the most beautiful girl to ever take interest in me, easily a 8/10. It's as if God waved a wand after years of depression, I started working out, studying harder, and being a better man. After a couple months, the greatest opportunity I've ever been presented with is here in front of me. I'm not going to let her slip by this time, I've done that too many times.

Go accomplish your dreams, anons. Work out, read, do your studies, make new friends, repair relationships and care for your family and those around you.

Same but the pain is in my heart. I've always thought "depression" was a meme.

tfw it makes 25 this time around

>HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I turn 30 this year
my last year on this shit planet
i pity you young faggots

Good luck on gensokyo, user. I will open a portal as soon as I am able.

I turn mid-40's this year. 2017 was a wild ride and I can't wait to see the madness of 2018.

STICK AROUND, BRO. IT'S FUN.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS!

tfw left an 8 yr relationship behind
tfw now dating a 19yr old qt feelsgoodman
1 yr left of uni until I get my animation meme degree and onto my masters for the cozy teaching lifestyle
Hope everyone had a good year keep being great anons :)

Deep down inside there's this guy that wants to put on a tux and go to an awesome NYE party, but that will never be. I'm a solitary person for some reason or other and I can see that this will never change now that I'm an old man.

I've been to NYE parties and they're not all that.

I suppose that's why people have to get drunk and stoned to enjoy themselves; it would be too tedious to endure otherwise.