derp.ibooru.org/1164868
derp.ibooru.org/1164808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do we find each other?

haha i posted before that deranged leaf

what leaf?

I miss /mlpol/ every day

give it a few minutes, you'll see

oh i think i might know now what you meant...

i do too.

love and tolerance.

Die you fucking Barneyfag

Fucking kill yourself and die

get fucking hanged

Go to bed Lee

fuck off

Bleed to death you fucking fuck

happy new year you buncha faggots.

Happy New Years guys! Remember, despite the shit posting and banter we are all brothers

I just want you to fucking die

dumb barneyfigs

Fucking get your head smashed in

I'd really like it if you fucking killed yourself

Fucking get hanged goddammit

Die in pain you fucking fuck

Did you do anything for New Years Lee?

Stay mad

Why has no one hunted down and mercy killed this turbo autist leaf yet?

t. shill
Fucking kill yourself

Happy 2018 user !!!

We need Lee's home phone number so we can call his mom

Why do you feel the need to harass individuals?

kys faggot, no one cares

What makes you think you should be able to spew garbage here without repercussions?

Top lel
The ironing.

do you have a job, or is this your job?

Why can't you fuck off? Why do you think whatever you're doing is improving anything?

because posting shit like this is easier. sooner or later he will burst a vein and just keel over id imagine.

No, kill yourself

This thread, what the hell.

Why do you think spewing garbage where no one wants it is justified?

How close are you to killing yourself Lee?

Because he's right and the banter is fuckign hilarious. Now back to your crayon scribble original derivatives you cringemeisers.

I know, it's degenerate and harassment is never ok

lurk moar newfag

Calm down dude - Heres a beautiful song for you - youtube.com/watch?v=m3E9bzSQVoc

See, this guy fucking gets it

>he's right
>banter
>posting the same screencaps and copypast for almost half a decade is banter

these canned replies are stale. and the images you post could be used in a serial killing movie

actualy why not write a story of your life and upload a documentary. im certian you could make bank on this problem of yourses

You should die

well i mean, thats what you're doing. figure id join in and have some fun while you sperg out is all. start the new year off right, ya know?

No. You should.

Pssst, he's just a brony on a proxy
And has always been

Why are you trying to defend posting garbage that has no place here? Why are you ignoring site history that led the site quality into a downfall from which it can't return?

happy new years lads

dont you know that both the paddocks liked the powerpuff girls and the co-creator of PPG made MLP

I'm just second guessing my thoughts on eugenics and euthanasia for the mentally ill with you existing, senpai.

Bronies literally have done nothing wrong.

You should still fucking die.
I'm only telling you to rightfully fuck off like you should. That's not garbage, that's advice.

at this point your a bot

which reminds me is the sandyhook SANDYHOOK sandy hook Sandy Hook

bot still in effect?

SANDYHOOK IS FAKE
sandyhook IS FAKE
lets see if its activates

it will repost links to new sites and say there friends of the families

Have a cute Celestia. Happy New Year jewautist.

Agreed, half a decade is overkill, but a lot of us have been here that long and longer and all know you belong in your autistic containment board. I would rather put up with paid disinfo than infantile useless fandom shit. They are all secularized furfaggots and they know that everyone views them as such which is why they throw hissy fits and justify themselves watching a show for children by any means. It is an illness at best.

damn it was a really nice song.

did you know there are lots of bronies in russia and eastern Europe ? its like maybe the highest brony per capita.

maybe MLP really is a psy-op.

t. proxybarneyfag

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice happy new year

Isn't telling someone to die hypocrisy coming from a leaf? Kill yourself dog fucker.

That's degenerate

Not an argument, retard
derp.ibooru.org/1164868
derp.ibooru.org/1164808
(remove the first period)

Get out.

You're clearly not on the right side of history, fucking faggot. Die.

Y-you too /mlp/...

Rarity is best horse

campaign to make /mlpol/ a real board this year?

Fuck off

God, she's so adorable. And her voice is nice on the ears. But I've been saying this since I first saw the vid years ago. Whoever kept opening and closing that squeaking fucking door needed to have their ass kicked. It's a really obnoxious sound.

Hey EQG!

Me too. Sieg Heil!

Kill yourself

Here, have some real art and calm down you turbo nigger

T H I C C

>uses Sup Forums
Like you're any better, retard. The containment board was created because losers like you and turbokike up there can't contain your autistic rage whenever you see a brightly colored cartoon.

The opening and ending were disappointing, but everything else in between of Season 7 was awesome.

The paranoia strikes deep.

>me on the wrong side of history
>pic related

Mods are asleep, post horse pussy

Yeah no

This guy is pretty right. You act like a woman on her period, you embarrassment.

It's true!

Its still around

whats wrong with fucking animals desu

>brony gets on proxy to pretend to be "barneyfag"
>bronies end up getting BTFO by Sup Forums and end up even angrier

lol

Or perhaps change the global rules so ponies are allowed on real Sup Forums?

>I dont even like mlp at all to be honest

[DISHONESTY INTENSIFIES]

a fucking leaf

there's one of the "i'm justified in not taking consequences for my actions" type. You can watch your dumb cartoon Idgaf, but I will refer to you as a "dumb fucking man baby", because that's what you're essentially acting like.

So the best the spammer can do is post a television time-slot as there's nothing else going against bronies? I seems almost complementary to me.

I fap to ponies.
Good horse pussy. I love donkey cunt.

>this thread

Leaf, you're country is fine with fucking animals. Who are you to criticize people that like ponies?

Happy 2018. Miss you fuckers. Not enough to visit /mlp/ though. I'm sure you understand.

based barneyposter