Lana Lokteff

Lana Lokteff is most definitely /ourgirl/. Why have I never heard her mentioned before? Explain yourselves Sup Forums.

youtu.be/WLGLOiAMqA0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
youtube.com/watch?v=U3zHYI3OaGc
youtube.com/watch?v=hGoocWk_eDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause she's just another dumb eslut

>Why have I never heard her mentioned before?
She doesn't pay shills to post about her like the (((trad))) thots do.

Sup Forums used to post her vids way back before Trump/kek became a thing here.

her video on George Lopez was a popular topic of discussion here

She's in a stable marriage and is thus less fertile fantasy material for the delusional virgins on here

Generally RedIce.tv has their shit together.
So they'd don't larp and over sexualize Lana.
And she has a kid.

she's a fed

sinea mccarthy is /our girl/

there can only be one

this.

Yes, she is.

Her father is a russian named Ruben Lokteff. That is a very (((concerning)) name.

Lana is great

Lol. They bought a kid. Show us proof she carried that child in her womb?

It's because you're an idiot. Red Ice is pretty big in the alt-right community.

I like Lana and redice can be a little quirky at times

deebly concerned

They are babbys first pod cast. They appeal to the lowest common denominator of the alt right in order to maximize their shekels

She was retarded to compare Einstein with Tesla.

she will be /mygirl/ when she stops dying her hair

Who's the black dude talking to Dolezal? Him explaining to her that she's privileged to be able to pretend she's black is hilarious.

Because she's too perfect for this board.

This. I think she would be prettier desu

lana has such a nice wholesome voice

she is literally the prototypical white woman of day's past

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
>schizophrenic jewess
>our girl
no way fag

She does it to feel young. She is 37. She had a baby that is probably going to have ass burgers cause she is a washed up roastie

She has debunked you daily stormer faggots. Go suck off that mongoloid Anglin's micro dick.

She's the only woman that I respect.

I forgot the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3zHYI3OaGc

souce?

>Listening to a Lana Kiketoff
>2018

youtube.com/watch?v=hGoocWk_eDA

Because bitches should be seen not heard.

tits or get the fuck out.

this lol

Stupid leaf faggot.

Stop putting white women on pedestals. They always end up burning coal or some other degenerate bullshit. It always ends in disappointment

Because retards here fell for the "Fed Ice" meme. Basically any successful pro-White outlet is going to be branded as a honeypot

If they weren't feds, they would be banned from jewtube. Especially now, with the community guide lines and reporting.
How come Antifa or any other group, hasn't gotten them banned?

probably the same reason we're allowed to post on Sup Forums

unless we're all feds too

kys

Is it true that she adopted a kid cause she is too old to have one of her own?

how could you be on pol and not know about red ice tv and radio?

Kindly kill your fucking selves. Red Ice are /ourgoys/ and if you disagree you should be gassed.

Lana is the shit. Dawg. The real deal.

What happened to Sinead McCarthy? Seems like she isn't active on Youtube, Twitter or her husband's Renegade website anymore. Last thing I heard was that she lost her job.

Red Kike Defense Force, is a thing apparently, SAD!

Ourgirl is when she decides to give Sup Forums bro's some pussy to create spiritually planned militia. Let me know when she's ready to start creating the militia.

Yeah, she's good, but Lauren Rose /bestgirl/.
>my age (19)
>my sense of morals (didn't take money to prove sincerity)
>my practical morals (no sex before marriage, 14 words, druggies get out)
>(publicly) cryptofascist
10/10. Would orbit, but I'm too beta to try anything. And she has a different major than me.

She just had a child.

Based blackman, happy new year.

E-waifus are pure. No sex before marriage.

Bought a child, learn the difference.

>rating Lauren 10/10 instead of 14/88

>9 posts by this id shilling against red ice
God you're a piece of shit. Die in an oven you fucking kike.

I'd believe this honestly.

Why would they be banned from youtube? I haven't seen that many of their shows but nothing about them seems very extreme at all. Guy larps as a viking and and identity politics with guests. I'm not racist even anti in fact and they don't seem anything banable to me.

Official Sup Forums form for discrediting a woman: mark all that apply.
1.) coalburner
2.) doesn't have a child
3.) hasn't named the jew
4.) Isn't full 1488
5.)X Has a child, but she *bought it*

Seriously what the goddamn fuck is wrong with these shills? They think we believe this horseshit?

Her father is a jew. He is a russian named Ruben Lokteff

Most users here are bitter incels, user. They have a pent up aggression for females in general. Of the right or left or anything it doesn't matter because they are sad inside because not only females ignore them but society in large does.

It's just that I heard she was supposedly 'pregnant' for a long time, and there is no real footage of her looking pregnant. When they released the video where she has the child under her shirt I fully expected it to be a doll and was surprised to see it move. Maybe I'm just too critical of these e-celebs.

>Lokteff
She's a Jewess.

The family is crazy af. Their show used to focus on ancient aliens and bigfoot

Nobody gives a fuck holy shit. She's a prominent white nationalist it doesn't fucking matter if you have a jewish last name or jewish blood if you're not promoting the jewish agenda god fucking damn I want to strangle you people.

Even if you find a Jew on your side you can never trust them. The Jew is a natural traitor. With Jews you lose