Anyone else feel that Rebellion's twist of AKEMI HOMURA DID NOTHING WRONG completely undermine all of the events of the...

Anyone else feel that Rebellion's twist of AKEMI HOMURA DID NOTHING WRONG completely undermine all of the events of the television show and retroactively ruin the entire series?

I'm gonna cum on that Homura.

Anyone else gonna tribute the goddess?

Made Homu better

I thought it was silly at first, but then considering the ringer she gets put through in Wraith Arc, I'm getting to understand how she'd be driven up the wall far enough to pull what she did.

With that having been said, I really do hope the next movie isn't just The Homura Show, Part Troix, with the other Megucas as guest stars.

Honestly noone could say she did anything wrong.

Well, he's wrong and so is everyone who agrees with him by association.

I don't know what you mean. She really did do nothing wrong.

ACK incoming in 3... 2... 1...

So what exactly was the point of her character?

Homu did nothing wrong

what did they mean by this

For Mami having a partner/close friend like Madoka/Homura and Kyouko/Sayaka.

homo*

Ume-Sensei wanted to draw a cute loli.
She doesn't get to draw enough of them you see.

Did he deserve this, Sup Forums?

I do not think a lot of people understand that she really was an important part of Rebellion. It would not be the same without her. But besides that, she is very cute and is a good daughteru.

I do hope that there can be an ending where everyone is happy, even Kyuubey.

Yes

I see you

Just gonna dump some Mami if thats cool.

>Kyubey is a representation of the female reproductive system and the Law of Cycles refers to menstruation

They should adapt the different story

Any news on when the new movie will be released? I heard sometime early 2018

DEEPEST VAGINA LORE

I'm actually just about to watch Rebellion since I've been putting it off for years. What timing, I can actually post something relevant in 2 hours

>those images

seems like you're spending some time on /c/ my friend

That is fine.

Monitoring

What are earth are you talking about? The only person that was saying "AKEMI HOMURA DID NOTHING WRONG" was from Akemi Homura herself. Everyone else had been saying she fucked up.

>Finding girls is harder nowadays so QB is seeking potential magical girls through Internet.

Would any of you anons want to buy this?

I am literally a little girl

>makes multiple Madoka threads just for the sake posting crack in every single one them
>his life has no meaning
>he is obsessed with spamming crack
>he doesn't care that he's proven wrong about every thing he says
Hey, I saw that you're a regularly poster on reddit the other day and you were saying that you post on Sup Forums. How fucking insane is that?

I know I am. Homura's movie dress is the lewdest thing in the show by far. More than Madoka's purity and Mami's mammaries. It takes an already 10/10 girl and turns her into absolute perfection.

But you wanna onow whats even more insane? Both of you didn't stay posting there.

No, fag. But I do wonder how nice that original unlikely happy end would've been like.

No, see, everyone hates you. Look at this image.
See how the mod talks about banning shipping shitters? See how the crack threads are deleted?

You can not pretend only one person has a problem with cancer like you.

Just report.

Reporting posts that do not break any rules is against the rules.

Notice how you ALWAYS ignore this image That's what makes it obvious only you are against people who are against crack. Because there's no way multiple people would ignore it.

What? I'd never do that.

I miss Isora's art.

I can't be the only one dumping shit

No, you sure as fuck can be. Because no one wants your shit threads alive.

Hmm?

I didn't make this thread, just dumping some of my folders, I didn't see any complaints.

Well, this isn't /c/.

/c/ is for image dumping. Here we're supposed to contribute in discussion. Threads that are just image dumps are to be removed.

I have no desire to contribute
Sup Forums is just trash and madoka threads are nothing but shitposting central

/c/ is my new homeboard

I wish I was Mami there getting hugged by everyone. That would be nice.