Polite discussion

Wanted to have a nice discussion about some things. Ill leave it to you guys to start it off

jews

Ok. One of the things I dislike about Sup Forums is that most people here seem to get their news from YouTubers.

What?

i get my news from Sup Forums
someone else posted 'faggot'. seemed to be the Sup Forumsite thing to post.

Should DACA children be deported?

No

Fuck your decisions and fuck your some things

I don't think you can technically deport a corpse.

niggers tongue my anus

I disagree with your value as a person but respect your opinions.

>that pic

something you'll never hear a leftist say

If it means a whiter america, for sure

Explain how there's absolutely no evidence of homicidal gas chambers ever used by Nazi Germany against European Jews from 1933-1945. There is no substantive documented evidence and the eyewitness testimony varies wildly and has numerous contradictions

How do you respond, Sup Forums?

"Thanks for supporting my right to free speech you beady eyed kike, next time you make a poster try not to fuck it up so much."

(OP)
Well, Sup Forums isn't really good anymore. I barely post or share information because legitimate discussion is a rarity.

Why do you think some people should be exempt from following laws?

The right-wing ones are tolerable until we establish our own ethnostate.

>children of people that have been living here for 40 years
I dunno, desu. If they're NEETs yes since they'll be welfareniggers in short order. Otherwise no.

underrated

Not to mention the supposed gas chambers were inefficient, as the narrow doorway was a bottleneck in their extermination process. The room didn't have proper filtration or containment systems, that actual delousing chambers had. Nor do they have chemical residue left behind by the gas, which can be controlled for by using actual residue from the delousing chambers, using the same gas.

They're the worst kind of Jews. Jews and women cannot be allies, they'll only subvert far-right ideology, as many already have.

Nobody said they should be allies. Wouldn't classify them as the worst. The diaspora leftists are the worst. I'm just saying we can bide our time with the ethnonationalist jews until we establish our own and THEN see if they continue to try and bother us.

[spoiler - it's a second internal struggle for them, some will be for it and some against]

At any rate, we have to fight the leftists first. Then we can worry about fighting other established, cohesive ethnicities that are working against us.

And diesel exhaust wouldn't kill them so fast, it would take a long time.

Also the entire idea of sticking diesel (or petrol) engines to the side of a gas chamber (fake hair salon according to a Treblinka (((survivor))) ) is ridiculous and I've never seen evidence for major gas chambers or burial pits capable of fitting 500k people in the area of the camps

Well that is your opinion.

I believe having these 'allies' defangs the movement, and it's potential capacity to affect monumental change.

Could you name some people who you think benefit the cause?

If Diaspora Jews in America were ever under true threat of being exposed or white America/Europe acting on that exposure, nationalist Jews would 100% ally with their tribe.
All of the Jewish Atomic Spies had absolutely no reason to sell secrets to the Soviets for monetary gain, they probably could've had pretty good careers not being disloyal kikes, but two were executed and others were locked up for life. Why would an ostensibly patriotic American do something so treasonous?