Can women be changed?

Tried googling this, answers were filtered bullshit. What do you do if all women are rabid thots?

The same thing the ancients did when they realized it.

You don’t do anything. As long as they have beta white knights supporting them and reinforcing their degenerate behaviour they’ll never change

They aren't, you autistic, pseudo-redpilled permavirgin. Obviously some, even many, are. But the same can be said of men. Degeneracy affects both genders. It's not limited to women.

You mean you don't like Communism?
What's not to like?

What? Enslave them?
I mean it was Gods Word

No. Treat them well. Just don't let them have have political power or teach in the religious buildings.

>Degeneracy affects both genders. It's not limited to women.

men acting this way would be beaten to a pulp by other men

that's why there never needed to be a gay movement. guys who wanted to suck dick and eat the poopoo just shut the fuck up about it and everyone else looked the other way. until women got involved of course

Then why can Islam change them?

Into humans ? No. Probably not.

I request a blacked.com logo posted onto this please.

BRING BACK SLUT SHAMING.

Women do whatever society expects them to do. If they're fed a constant barrage of pro-slut propaganda, they will emulate the behaviour. If there are negative social consequences for promiscuous behaviour, such as social ostracization, they will fall in line and start to act proper again.

It's as simple as that. Women are not independent thinkers; they are followers. The nonsensical adherence to fashion is proof of this. If a popular actress dyes her hair, they ALL do it. If a popular singer gets a nose-piercing, they ALL do it. If a famous woman gets tattoos, they ALL do it.

I am convinced that if a famous actress cut off her nose, and paraded around Hollywood like it was glamourous, thousands of women would pay to have their noses severed, too.

>thots?
Use of this retarded "word" makes you appear non-white. Please dont use it. Its fucking retarded

But women have always held pivotal roles in society. They deserve better. There have been many great women in power.
>pic related
As fat as she is there is something about her that real turns me on

Thots is gonna be yuge in 2018. Catch up to CURRENT YEAR.

Convert to Islam

>TFW Islam is actually the most radical right-wing ideology on the planet

Okay, so women change women, that makes sense, it's a feedback loop and they compete to do the most outrageous shit.
But what I'm really asking here is can men change women? All I see is men getting imprisoned by sex, is it because they are weak? Men are supposed to be good at negotiation, yet they sit back and accept so much bullshit.

Whats been defiled will can only get worse. Go younger.

Some women are so into (((3rd Wave Feminism))) that they are lost. Only the cruel knife of reality will show them the errors.

Because (((3rd Wave Feminism))) is willing to ally even with the devil itself if it would help them get their goals: (((Cultural Marxism))).

Islam hates the West as much as Feminists do to the Patriarchy, which is their bourgeoisie equaivalent.

The only men that can change women are muslims and asceticts.

>thread/155163675

No
all we can do is purge the thots with extreme prejudice and shape the next generation

>speed raping

>Now this is speed raping