ALEX JONES WAS AN ASSASSIN IN NORTHER IRELAND

HOLY SHIT!!!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/29/mi5-asked-loyalist-paramilitary-group-assassinate-irish-prime/
archive.is/zixXF

>MI5 asked a loyalist paramilitary group to assassinate the Irish prime minister during the height of the conflict in Northern Ireland, according to claims in newly released government documents.

>The records show that in 1987, Prime Minister Charles Haughey was informed by a letter sent from the Protestant Ulster Volunteer Force that British Intelligence wanted him dead.

>In it, they claimed to Haughey that “in 1985 we were approached by a MI5 officer attached to the NIO [Northern Ireland Office] and based in Lisburn, Alex Jones was his supposed name,” the UVF said. “He asked us to execute you.” The letter was among the Irish government archives released today.

>Alex Jones

Other urls found in this thread:

people.yellowpages.com/whitepages?first=alex&last=jones&zip=&state=&site=79
nhlbi.nih.gov/science/imaging-probe-development-center
youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4
youtube.com/watch?v=h5zIfWdiX-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not surprising, Alex Jones is a CIA agent after all.

>Alex Jones
Jesus, its not like its a common name...or even a good fake name for international hit-men. It is a very generic first name, and a ultra-common last name.

What are the chances of another Alex Jones existing. It must be the same person.

Oh fug big if true.

Ive never met one.

Have you?

>yfw alex jones is the reptilian

>Never met person with common name
>Must not exist
>Does not believe in God
>Never met him either

people.yellowpages.com/whitepages?first=alex&last=jones&zip=&state=&site=79

Start calling until you get the right one.

They all changed their names over the last few years out of embarassment

Counter intel 101 is to give your agents common names. Often times they get the names of tv characters so you can't effective google them. This is how Alex Jones and Sam Hyde keep getting away with it.

>Counter intel 101 is to give your agents common names.
Duh lol.

I worked for the government for 5 years as a student loan collector. We were assigned Agent names that were not our own....They were all generic as fuck....I feel bad for the sorry motherfuckers who had my agent name. I ended up being the top collector for 3 years, and I was totally cutthroat.

Feel free to share any stories/tips.

>Feel free to share any stories/tips.
It was really straight forward. I collected a lot because I was ruthless. I called, and demanded X payment/month. I based it on 25% of their wages OR a set monthly amount based on loan balance...WHICHEVER was higher.

I would then advise them of garnishment of wages (25%) AND seizure of income tax returns AND any federal funding.

give them 30 days to make the payment, meanwhile I get the garnishment letter mailed to their employer. Depending on the time of year, I would also attach to their income tax irregardless.

This fucks them. Basically they have to submit a suitable payment within the 30 agreed upon days, or garnishment begins the next day. IF I attached to the income tax, and no payment in the 30 days, the tax return would be TOTALLY SEIZED no matter how many payments were made after that date.

It is amazing how fast they want to pay you when HR & accounting have to call you in to talk to you about your finances. A phone call with me generally resulted in no less than 6 letters to the borrower, their employeer and the feds.

I was brutal. These motherfuckers have a 4 year degree and need "Interest" explained every 7 days. It gets tiresome, so I would just extract money involuntarily.

No real tips other than to be brutal, and don't take it personal. Just get your money, and move to the next problem account.

lol fag

>meme flag
>weak insult
reported

user, Survival of Fittest! Dont Feel Ruthless because they want to drink starbucks.Seize those bitches

>this only happens in government jobs
i used to lie about everything when i worked directv sales. my name, my location, what i watched, what they watched, anything to get their money. literally nigger job though, as you can tell from the description.

Do you have a degree? What color is your skin?

>doesnt go to community college
>has to become debnts collector...
>...for the federal jew
>uses redit spacing

hahaha lold irl. thank you user

Yeah... it was "Alex Jones."

>>uses redit spacing

What is the diffence betwen paragaph and reddit spacing?

care to explain?

t. computer illiterate

Noted.

I've shaken Alex's hand. I don't believe he is reptilian. Just another guy, off camera.

Chucky are la, Alex Jones.

>implying that fat cunt could ever be a spy or assassin
>implying Alex Jones is a unique and uncommon name

Stop selling guns to everyone!

totally not a shill thread promoting shitty websites and articles nonono

I knew it!

It's somewhat common knowledge that AJ is probably comped, or controlled opposition. Him being C.I.A would not be surprising.

There are almost a thousand people named Alex Jones in the US

Alex Jones would’ve been 11 in 1985. Saged.

Fuck off Alex.

Fuck off Alex.

only thing that fat jew could assassinate is triple cheeseburger

You're an idiot

>its a common name
yeah, dozens of CIA disinfo agent provocateurs use that name

>almost a thousand people named Alex Jones in the US
but only one Alex Jones with batshit crazy followers who buy his CIA drugs like Knockout, Redpill, Child-Ease, etc

Every Alex Jones is part of the water filter salesman hivemind. I thought this was obvious.

very clever son. very clever.

>water filter
the only water filter that "gives more than it receives"
nhlbi.nih.gov/science/imaging-probe-development-center

you ever watch his videos? he sure does try to sell you stuff but it's not like he's lying,
>most
of the stuff he talks about is true

Your pick is Bill Hicks though.

>he sure does try to sell you stuff but it's not like he's lying

it's not "like" he's lying .... well said grasshopper

>Britniggers still call the Taoiseach "prime minister"

Kys

Big if true

Hey the Greeks have still not PAID DENBTS and we are recruiting a brutal denbts collector. We will accept the island of Rhodes as suitable payment from them if we don't get back the loan in euros. With interest. Are you in for the job?

>Bill Hicks
>European Prince
Now
>NORTHERN IRELAND ASSASSIN

When will it fucking stop?

never

The Fat Man is a modern day Saint.
youtube.com/watch?v=tPTrIK0i7b4

Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=h5zIfWdiX-o

>Alex Jones was his supposed name.
>supposed
>as in, people working for intelligence use fake names
>some Sup Forumsack swallows it whole

really?

Jim Jones was the guy who brainwashed the SF followers through MK Ultra techniques to follow him down to Guyana then get mass suicided. Jonestown and Infowars are probably the two most popular cults in history. No coincidence that his name was chosen as Jones.

We seem to have a few Jonestown people posting, don't we?

Alex Jones is controlled opposition that talks about insane conspiracies while ignoring the jewish question. They use the illumanti/free mason shit to confuse the goy into not questioning the JEWS.

There is a certain size to this if credible.

>1000 Alex Jones in the USA

>1000 Alex Jones in the USA
But there have only been:
One Jim Jones of Jonestown
One Alex Jones Infowars

kys

Who do you think he means when he refers to ((globalists)). You dumb fuckers never cease to amaze me with your Slavery to semantics.

>You dumb fuckers
1. Jonestown cult member posts on Sup Forums
2. Jonestown cult member calls people who post on Sup Forums dumb fuckers

Attacking Semantics, not ,semantics
Faggot proved my point immediately.

>This is your country on judaism
Off yourself shabbos goy

>helping communists and child murderers

>government employee
>being entirely cutthroat
>being cutthroat for (them)

you are correct about the commonality factor in agent UC identities though

have you ever expressed something factual in a coherent matter? It might suit you.

There are two Alex Jones at a company I work for. It's a common name in the UK too. That's where they come from anyway.

this reminds me of the time when I posted on facebook about how I absolutely fucking HATED alex jones and my post was screenshotted because everyone thought I was talking about some local lad I didn't even know and they were all like "why do you hate him, what's he done to you?" and I was like no the conspiracy guy I don't even know that other guy ffs

Nah, she couldn't have been

kys

HES STILL AN ASSASSIN CHECK HIS SUPPLEMENT PRICES

You don’t belong here. Try reddit instead

>Tee Socks
Savages.

True if big.

>There is only one Alex Jones on the entire earth.
This is Alex Jones right here, in this photo, how dumb do you feel right now ?

smart

>MI5 try to discredit a massive right-wing troll as he regularly tells the truth on his show and they want to try to silence him somehow
ya dont say?

Damn that assassin was smokin

clever girl.

Kys

>This is Alex Jones right here, in this photo, how dumb do you feel right now ?
Is that the Alex Jones that sells the drugs to cult members called Knockout, Redpill, and Child-Ease on a CIA disinfo website?

Hands off she's ours

In 2017 we learned:
1. Lee Harvey Oswald literally worked for the CIA ... the lone gunman BS excuse is now null and void (CIA did JFK either way)
2. There was a spook named Alex Jones in 1987 per UK archives.

MAGA ... and it doesn't stand for Make Jonestown Great Again