Israeli’s vs Khazarian’s

Israeli jew’s are not the enemy, Khazarian’s are.
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPUXFO1fefU
youtube.com/watch?v=_9i1a4g0GwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks

Israeli Jews are the ones that send diaspora agents to disrupt politics in other countries

Israelis are khazars though. Khazars were neanderthal and human hybrids. Those that think Neanderthal gave us superpowers are wrong. Being a Neanderthal hybrid means you are genetically predisposed to the so-called autism spectrum which is actually psychopathy/sociopathy.

Ukraine is basically ancient Khazaria and genetic relatives to the kikes

Israel is full of Khazars and Ashkenazism. All races of the Jew deserve death for their misdeeds and will be destroyed as is written.

You will all be killed as Karma contends.
Also the covenant was passed onto the Christians. Stop squatting you unholy kike.

No, those Diaspora are the Khazar's pretending to be Jews.
The fake Jews that Revelation talks about that are the synogogue of Satan.
It's the reason that the ((Jew)) media sides against Israel and on the side of the UN in opposing them. The Khazars did help get Israel founded, but only to hide themselves.

Those "Khazar" Jews have Israeli passports and are loyal to Israel. So they are effectively Israelis.

Having a passport makes you a member of that nation?
I guess Muslims are now white Brits.

To be honest there are many white muslim brits. And these "Khazars" as you call them wear the Star of David and wave their Israeli flags with pride, I don't see why you think they'd have no loyalty to Israel, it's their main habitat.

Khazarian theory sucks because most Ashkenazi Jewish men aren't even Haplogroup P y-chromosomed.

Rothchilds are J2 like many southern European of Punic/Phoenician descent, Persians, and people from the middle east.

Jews have a big E1b1 component, too.

ur about 100 years too late on that.

im going to make you wish hitler had won u inbred scum fuck arab filth

They are.
They just use Khazars as cannon fooder.
Notice that most of the victim of Holocaust were these Khazar kikes.
They do not matter. They just make a filler when real Jewish elite get riches and power.
Also real Israel was in North Yemen.

your pic is inaccurate OP. there was no discernible trace of the roman empire left by the 10th century. i mean itally might have continued to larp as the roman empire but it was long gone and didnt stretch across any large piece of europe it would only be itally

the real problem is the battle of hastings and what leads up to it (this counts interactions with the mainland in the 10th century) and the after math. while thats 11th century (1066) as i said what leads up to it in the UK and the aftermath (saxon mas exodus to mainland europe).

your map is possibly the funniest thing i have seen in a while though. the jews could never manage to take any ones land and were run off more often then not when their numbers grew to large. the slice of land you claim was jewish has never been ruled by a jew

this is a debunked theory, both kevin macdonald and david duke have refuted it

youtube.com/watch?v=qPUXFO1fefU

The Khazarian theory was invented by a communist, it was invented to get support for the communist party

Here's some better pics

youtube.com/watch?v=_9i1a4g0GwY

btfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Jews

That's Holy Roman Empire on the map.