How do you tell your close friends and family that not only were there never any homicidal gas chambers in Nazi...

How do you tell your close friends and family that not only were there never any homicidal gas chambers in Nazi concentration camps, the camps in Operation Reinhard were transit camps? Every time something like the holohoax is mentioned, I have to keep my mouth shut because I know how bad it looks to question the holocaust even though there's obviously a lot that was made up that even the most average person could realize if they ever saw the evidence

And holohoax general, if you wanna dump your folder or answer questions I have specifically for revisionists

In modern crematriums after the cremation there's plenty of unburned bones left. Those bones are grinded into powder inside a powerful grinder. Then the bone powder is mixed with ashes.
How come Germans managed to incinerate thousands of bodies without any bones left? No bone grinders were found at the camps.

Go after the Jews religiously. The rest will follow.

>denying the holocaust

>having a tree as a flag
leaf tier fag

The reasoning is that the ash was dumped in a nearby river (Auschwitz?) or distributed among local peasants (Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec). I never find these sufficient, but you're going up against the entire academic establishment so you better have an ironclad answer.

My biggest questions are on what happened to the Jews in various countries who were almost entirely exterminated like the Polish, Ukrainian, Romanian, Hungarian, and Lithuanian. The current otherdoxy claims that they were gassed but if you're arguing that gassings never happened, then where did these 4+million Jews go? The number of Jews in the US and Palestine don't indicate a rapid increase from the prewar census. This is something I've gotten a sufficient answer with evidence from a revisionist

bump

christmas tree user on suicide watch

Don’t tell your family. Waste of time.

I dunno why a Lebanese would support kikes so much

They'd have to know more about the holodomor and other soviet atrocities than most historians do before you could ever hope to approach that subject.

>How do you tell your close friends and family that not only were there never any homicidal gas chambers in Nazi concentration camps?
Obviously wait for them to bring up a closely related topic and steer the conversation towards the topic of slaughtering sacred cows and proving things in general.

Here's an example where I'll be the greentext and the person I'm talking to is the redtext.
>I don't believe [American Slavery] every happened. Prove to me that [American Slavery] happened.
There's pictures.
>Pictures can be faked. I need something more substantial.
Everybody says...
>Hearsay is not proof. It can be the icing on the cake of an argument but never the whole cake itself.
There are manacles for slaves, slave torture devices, bills of sale for slaves, contracts for slavemasters, books or newspaper articles arguing for the end of the practice of slavery, books or newspaper articles arguing for the continuation of slavery.
>That's good. I love the physical evidence. Generally, easily faked items like books, newspaper articles, and bills of sale are to be treated very skeptically. But in this case, it's sheer volume makes it very unlikely that someone or some group could've faked [American Slavery].

Now do the same process with the Holocaust. Favor physical evidence. Treat photos, hearsay, all printed material with skepticism.

me neither, but his flag is somewhat similar to israel's, change to blue the 2 stripes and replace the sissy tree for the faggy kike star

Advanced gas chambers capable of gassing 3000 Jews per day and completely disposing of the remains. Afterwards our scientists went to the US and invented the space program that put man on the moon. Have some pride!

it must be painful to be autistic enough to believe the holocaust hoax larp

bump for the truth free your minds from the holohoax lie and rise a proud white man master of the world

lebs are all muslims now all the Christians are in Canada now too big pussies to fight for their ancestors home land of 6000 years

shiiiiiiiiiiiig

The more I read about it the more it seems fake, though I've dug deeper into the Operation Reinhard camps and I've found some unanswered questions in revisionist arguments. If the myth is to be dismantled everything must be verifiable, else they'll claim everything else is inadmissible (the exact same argument they ignore when revisionists make them)

>Operation Reinhard were transit camps?
No they weren't, they were originally established for plunder and Hitler was told they would then be repatriated but himmler with the help of odilo globocnik began the liquidation effort.

Look up the hofle telegram.

bumping

>Look up the hofle telegram.
But that could just as much show the number of people transited through the camps as the numbers gassed. The Hofle Telegram can be explained if they're assumed to be transite camps, just as much as they work if they're assumed to be extermination camps

you don't. keep your autism in check.

why is this so hard for you?
are you missing a pair of testicles?

just tell them
if they have a brain, they'll think about it
if not, just say you're joking

asking questions is not denial
it is the sign of a working brain

besides it's just fun to see people panic when this topic comes up, just mess with them, it's funny

just say you found it on the internet
or just draw attention to obvious stuff like hitler's skull in the moscow museum being a woman's

Had some guy at work telling me some bullshit about some "bitch of buchenwald" I didnt even realize what I was doing until he asked me why I had a big cheeky grin on my face.

New research shows that Anne Frank likely died about a month earlier than previously thought, and died of typhus in a Nazi concentration camp she contracted from bugs. The gas chambers where mainly to delouse the prisoners. Guess they could have done a better job gassing them.