Who's behind the turmoil in Iran?

Is the protest genuine? What are they protesting?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état#Execution_of_Operation_Ajax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel needs a regime change cuz they're fucked.

what has Israel to do with the OP

remember the arab spring. First ((they)) make it looks like it's a protest, next they show it to the media and spread lies, and then the U.S will bombed them to rubbles.

It's history repeating itself lad.

I just need to know if hundreds of iranians will be next year on their way fleeing to Germany because "muh rebellion didn't work, give gibes". What are the odds?

Iran is much stronger than every other country that Israel and America have destabilized so far. Any act of aggression by a foreign country towards them will be met with equal retaliation. Not to mention Russia will probably intervene as everyone is now aware of the dirty tricks that these Kikes are pulling. Does anyone know about India's and China's stance on Iran? For two major superpowers , they sure seem to not get involved at all in the Middle East despite being much closer than the USA

As an iranian i can tell you that you dont want these people bro. Post revolution itanians are all fucking terrible people. All fraudsters and waaaaay worse than syrians or turks. Chip on their shoulders and all of them think they are roylatly. They are all used car dealers.

In b4 PIDF. Cose nannat jakesh.

I don't think this will happen desu. As I said above, Iran's situation is very different than what we saw in Iraq and Syria

>Does anyone know about India's and China's stance on Iran? For two major superpowers
>India
>superpower
>not even 2020

You co-op existing movements already in place then nudge it to where you want it. Usually by killing off a few then offering your services to the protesters.

One thing that makes me wonder if this really is legit is lack of protest signs, color coordination, banners, planned events, and central leaders. Doesn't smell like a typical color revolution.

Mossadniggers

what do you mean?

Saudi Arabia probably started it... then Mossad agents went in... CIA is waiting for Free Iranian Army, IFA to come to its' existence and then sending ISIL/AQ from Syria/Iraq to Iran... .

I really don't care. When Iran is out of the game.
Only thing that's in the way of Saudi Arabia is Israel then Turkey.
Coup in Turkey didn't work.
So Israel must be next.

I thought that saudis supports Israel? Why did you guys hates iran so much? They're muslims just like us

>Does anyone know about India's and China's stance on Iran?
India wants a stable Iran for oil, Chabahar port (built by India and connects it to Afghanistan bypassing Pakistan), etc. The current regime is pretty friendly with Modi. But if an American/Israeli puppet is established, Iran continues to be friendly with India since India has good relations with both US and Israel. Also India's involvement in Afghanistan is in line with US interests

They are not Muslims just like us. They are Shia and worse than a known enemy because they pretend to be on the same side.
Shias are heretics as well.
And Iran dabbles in nuclear power.
They must go.

And no, we don't support Israel. Work with them against a common enemy? Yes. If we destroy the common enemy, who is left but them?

Why the fuck did you guys allow in movie theaters? Now you'll get pumped full of degenerate garbage, and your women will become whores.

India probably has more influence in Afghanistan and Iran than the states right now lol

Yeah, and Romania has more influence in Moldova than the US and China combined. That doesn't make them a superpower.

The protest started because of food prices, but since then people have been shot in a possible false flag.

P
O
O

Can't be allied with the west when someone just drops the "You are an authoritarian theocracy."
Besides, it didn't really harshly effect UAE or Bahrain. It's fine.

It started as internal protests against Rohani, instigated by ultraconservatives to damage his position. Now it is out of control and everyone and their grandmother is scrambling to somehow get their fingers bloody in the unfolding scenario. This is no kike plan but it might as well be hijacked by the kikes.

Unlike Arab Spring the media isn't covering it.
Looks like they want it to go away quietly.

Either a CIA op or the Iranian gov is seeing how much internal resistamce there is

kikes, cia and paid iranians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état#Execution_of_Operation_Ajax

>media isnt covering it
lol

iran strong is a meme.

for comparison, despite having same population iran has less than half of turkey's gdp.

they have no real military but union of some militias since the regime is afraid of coup if real military exists. also old weapons.

persians make up only 60% of iran population.

young iranians don't share the views of the regime.

The regime is strong enough to put this down quite easily. There's no chance of a successful revolution in Iran. What *will* be successful is the plan to encourage a new wave of refugees to enter Europe, made up these new Iranian dissidents, furthering the plan to alter Europe's demography and culture. Thanks America.