15yo Afghan rocket scientist slaughters German girl with kitchen knife

>Kandel - A 15-year-old Abdul D. has stabbed a German girl of the same age in the Rhineland-Palatinate Kandel. The attack was eyewitnessed by 20 people and preceded by a dispute between the teenagers in a drugstore. It is known that the deceased spent some time in a loving relationship with the murderer, but then stopped talking to him. After that, the Afghan began to threaten her and pursue the girl, her parents had to file a complaint to the police. The police held a conversation with him, after which Abdul decided to kill her. The girl had died of injuries in the hospital.

>The young man illegally arrived in Germany in April 2016, without his parents. Germany's largest television channel, ARD, refused to cover the murder, since the incident was "small-town," Welt notes. After other German media drew attention to the silence of the incident on the part of ARD, the television station dedicated a small plot to the murder, published in the final news release.

>On October 16, 2016, an Afghani refugee, Hussein Hawari, raped and killed a 19-year-old medical student, Maria Ladenburger, who was the daughter of an assistant director of the European Commission's legal department. The ARD channel ignored the incident. Originally it was reported that Hawari was 17 years old, but in December 2017 it was found out that the real date of the birth of an Afghan was January 29, 1984.
bild.de/news/inland/totschlag/maedchen-in-drogerie-erstochen-das-droht-dem-killer-von-mia-54325076.bild.html

Happy New Year!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_eq5kUx3rlw
isomer.org.au/resources/mosques-in-vic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Despite this women still won’t learn

Good. Women should not be at medical school. If she got married to a good white man and had kids she would have been at home and still alive

The only solution is more muslim migrants.

>A (((15)))-year-old Abdul D.
Have we not hit the point where we call these things for what they are?
Dog years?

Totally understandable, if she was in a relationship with an Afghan then why expect to walk out of it alive? Common sense, you don't betray your lover.

That's what she gets for dating a muzzie lmao, when will white bitches learn? It's too late for us, isn't it brehs?

We honestly should of been helping the Russians since the early 1990's.muslims are the scourge of the earth

Hurr Durr, lets invite in a bunch of savage uncivilized shit skins to rape and murder our daughters hurr durr.

OH NO, THE SAVAGE UNCIVILIZED SHITSKINS WE LET IN ARE RAPING AND MURDERING OUR DAUGHTERS, WHO DO WE BLAME. I KNOW, OUR DAUGHTERS.

Why are modern europeans so terrible at protecting providing for and raising their family?

>that the deceased spent some time in a loving relationship with the murderer

The toll will always be paid one way or another.

You think Russia is some kind of anti-Islam force? There are four mosques and 1.5 million Muslims living in Moscow.

ban assault kitchen knives

You're fucking stupid.

She probably thought she would break up with them after getting a taste of refugee cock and all would be well, he'd be just like one of the many German men she rode the cock carousel with. She found out the hard way the result of her multicultural fetish

> (You)
>You think Russia is some kind of anti-Islam force? There are four mosques and 1.5 million Muslims living in Moscow.

Tell me about the Chechen wars then if you know so much

>It's too late for us, isn't it brehs?

It's not too late but our generation won't be the ones saving the white race if it is saved. We are pretty worthless as a whole.

Again how is that 35-year-old passing off as a 15-year -old muslim?

Part of the problem is that modern Europeans failed to realize that there are other parts of the world that have ACTUAL bad people. They just seem to have thought that like 99% of humans are good and only the rare kinds are bad malevolent people. This seems to come from the fact that they don't have much crime in their countries and only the rare native is some scum.

TL;DR: Good times create weak naive men.

Why does this say you? I didnt post that

> the deceased spent some time in a loving relationship with the murderer

transaction complete

That's what I think too. She wanted to experiment and did it. Decided to move on for whatever reason and ended up stabbed to death.

> You think Russia is some kind of anti-Islam force? There are four mosques and 1.5 million Muslims living in Moscow.
The difference is that Muslims live in Russia because Russia conquered Islamic lands and forced them to secularize. Meanwhile Germany has Muslims because Muslims colonized German lands and forced Germans to islamize.

>people

Chechens are based

I think the parents should administer justice on their own terms asap

It's the women voting for unchecked migration and flooding in of """refugees""" you dumb nigger.

muti angela mussen teach yunge frau multikulti fiki fiki kein problem fur bunte zukampf!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK THAT KRAUT!!!

MAY THEY ALL GET BUTCHERED

>
Reason is racist!

Both of them look like 30 years old at minimum

This. We don't need assault utensils.

Hahaha I wish senpai Harris was still alive he would of loved this shit.

>15
Both look 30.

You really have no room to talk.

Fake news. This article does not mention Russian collusion at all.

>It is known that the deceased spent some time in a loving relationship with the murderer,

f'ing abdul.....

God I hope neither of those pictured at 15.

In any case, top job maintaining honour Abdul.

Toll paid. It is the natural order of things. Its pretty irrelevant though, this happens all the time in Muslim nations like Germany.

Rather be beaten to death then bored to death... Its like men getting divor ed rape n still dont learn

But I can hans we are currently undoing all the monkey loving shit you infected us with and I'm not quite sure if you subhumans will be around long enough to undo anything.

More blood on your hands Merkel.
Treason and multiculturalism go hand in hand.

PAY THE TOLL

>15 years old
>With that jawline

You're absolutely delusional.

It wasn't a kitchen knife, it was a jack knife. In Kandel, jack knives are very

toll paid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This is just. Holy shit. You are delusional as hell. Blaming germans for the state of the world. You went to fucking war and defeated them. The german is fucking meek. He does what you say not the other way around. Youre the ones fucking shit up. I mean how absolutely retarded do you have to be to blame fucking germany. Or are you just mad at them because the nazis, the only people with the balls to save your asses,are dead? Do you want the nazis back? Get on your knees and beg! The german is gods chosen.

youtube.com/watch?v=_eq5kUx3rlw

classic burn the coal, pay the toll

I blame them along with a few others for the state of europe by infecting everyone with leftist filth via the eu on levels that are comparable to you fat twats, let me guess you're 1/24th german mutt just a wannabe.

Germany made their beds, now they can get fucked in it.

You must slay the thot wherever you may find her

pic related, from his faceberg

>There are four mosques and 1.5 million Muslims living in Moscow.
That's pretty antiislam buddy. My city doesn't even have a 1.5 million population and has at least 30 mosques.

>be illegal in Germany
>have pictures like this on facebook
>still allowed to walk around freely
That's the problem we have in Germany

>we are currently undoing all the monkey loving shit you infected us with

other way around, britains checklist:
first state in europe to import citizens from colonies
first state in europe to dismantle colonies as a result of liberal pressure, but until Thatcher allow colonials permission to migrate to UK
first state in europe whos liberals adopted playing the race card as a result of cultural cross contamination from USA
literally invented multiculturalism- Merlyn Rees 1970's
massively accelerated immigration to UK (and thus Europe) under Tony Blair

on and on the UK has lead the charge AWAY from the ethnically homogenous state, closely followed by other guilt ridden former colonial powers France & Belgium.

What CITY has 30 fucking dune huts

if only she hadnt been indoctrinated by leftist german propaganda

This.
Because they have no muslim girls to kill, so they have to kill Europeans.
Its just a nature.

Melbourne has about 40.
isomer.org.au/resources/mosques-in-vic
Shit.

Play in mud
Pay with blood

Rapists, murderers and racists seek to divide. Evil is evil no matter where it comes from. We must not seek to division but to strengthening our relationship with people of all kinds. Isolation is not the path forward. Only the most powerful survive. Find the balance and you shall conquer all.

She payed the tole.

Is that pic her at age 15? Looks fucking 28. Disgusting

These events are redpilling normies at a record pace.
Redpilling normies is a good use for sandburners.

Open your legs for a dog you get fleas.
Whore got her deserts.

This is a week old. They have the murderer, and as in the case with the other girl, they doubt he is 15 years old. (He's saying that not to get a life sentence.)
Anyway, in today's news: The local church honcho says "#notAllRefugees" and warns against discrimination in the wake of the brutal murder.

Which is funny, because honestly, I'm starting to see a pattern there between murders of young girls and heathen savages that Merkel let into my country.

Toll paid.

Shame. She looked like a nice girl.

>Evil is evil no matter where it comes from.
yeah but most evil comes from non-whites

Starting off strong!

Hey Satan that's some awful bad hate speech there. Someone outta slam you in a cell for that.

Toll payment threads are too much common, they have lost any interesting feels. It is all so tiresome.

>outta
What does this mean? Is it like ought to?

>Germany's largest television channel, ARD, refused to cover the murder,
Very important to point out, ARD is a state owned TV channel and funded directly by the tax payer, in form of about $20 each German household has to pay each month. Germans (and only germans, mind you) who refuse to pay or can not afford are send into jail.

She had it coming.
But every toll paid creates new AfD voters so its a good thing and more german whores should burn the coal.

It has to get much worse before it will get better.

this

Let me tell you about it.

In the end of 80-s, when Russia turned in even shittier state than usual, chechen's has gone their customs way - organised crime, kidnapping, frauds, ethnic cleansing, people fled, and government was eventually forced to send army to deal with that (chechen were even claiming to try to get their hands on nuclear).

Than saudi (USA ally #2) started to send muslim terrorists and trainers and all this shit turned to race/religious shit, with western shitheads like Frank Judd crying a river about innocent chechen boys killed by evil russians and local jews like Berezovski, backstabbing on every turn and eventually, Russia had to withdraw.

In 1999, Abramovich, Berezovski and Chubais (all jews), invited Putin to replace Eltsin as a president, series of terror acts happened (with FSB being literally caught red-handed once), chechens blamed for that and invading Dagestan, and Putin swooped in as a glorious saviour militant. He quickly put one band of chechen as a head of republic and started giving money to him for 'restoration'. Meanwhile crooked government started to import mudslimes in their millions as a cheap workforce.

So yeah, right now Russia is very pro-muslim, at least our completely jewified government of profiteers are. Yet populace hate them greatly.

im happy cuz we gonna win

This is the most delusional shit I've ever read. You created this situation, Hans and his people tried to completely fix it and they nearly succeeded. You're not undoing shit either, you are ironically even more cucked than both Germany and Sweden. Fuck you nigger

Based.

>trying to fix

flag checks out

swedish repair to europe is to just go full blown islamic caliphate

I see Doctors, Lawyers, Scientists. Any insignificant losses are outweighed by diversial enrichment.
Diversity is our strength.

>Rocket scientist
>Arrived here illegally

What?
How did he become a rocket scientist if he's an illegal?
Don't you need...Ya know
Proof of citizenship
Work Visa's?
A certificate of some kind?

What kind of shit rockets are germans building

Repairing the ones made by you, those shit rockets, mate.

Wow, that was the most american post I saw in a while.

He was being ironic, dumb yank

No dude they usually blame the J00z instead of taking responsibility, they're literally Niggers.

>The EU that you and the French created in the 90s to control us somehow makes us responsible for the Pakis you have been importing since the 60s.
This is bait, right?

I have news for you. The leftists who embrace the refugees are themselves actual bad people.

All these so call3d refugees are 15 years old. Poor raping and murdering traumatised children. The German media is using Goebbels tactics to fool their own people.

toll: paid in full

Hopefully she died painfully
I literally have no sympathy for coal-burning cunts

>It is known that the deceased spent some time in a loving relationship with the murderer
Is there anything more consistent in this world than The Toll? Shame it was just stabbing though, and not proper end like death by burning.

That girl looks like 30 not 15 what the fuck.

part of the reason they don't learn is because of the massive media blackout.

if ALL of this shit was on the news, covered in full women and society would have a slightly different opinion.

Jewified government of profiteers.
Wow, Russia is a real western cuntry. Just like us! Yay, let's all disappear into the absolute nightmare of globalism...

wasted trips here, so sad

have any of you guys seen the german social media whenever These kills of peace happen ?

Germans got redpilled in cologne allready. If it werent for the Police and the state still working we would have a civil war and some ethnic shit allready