Was it fake?

was it fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jjt7HpC6w3o
reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes/moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716
youtube.com/watch?v=jvxYrzpOx2U
youtu.be/fCIH943auRA
youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA
youtube.com/watch?v=0pVm7p4nkwo
youtube.com/watch?v=8_z7mQjdIsA
youtube.com/watch?v=tpezG9kk8lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No because there would be a massive amount of people involved and if you think there wouldn't be a whistleblower or two than you're a fucking retard.

The USSR would have called us out on our bullshit if it was fake.

fpbp

Look at it

Yes it was fake.
Now go back to sleep.

If it was Fake, then the Russians would have told us instead of admitting defeat in the race to the moon.

Yes

If it takes more than 3 people knowing a lot, it's not a conspiracy.

They have a whole 24 hour TV Station now that like 60 people watch.

That's some deep fucking commitment

Were six moon landings and all the janky science crap like the laser retroreflectors they left up there fake? Shit only flat earthers and Bigfoot hunters believe.

think about it this way dumfuck
they left the flag and a rover behind that can be seen with a satellite. do you think the russians would have said something if they could prove that the rover and flag weren't there?

Some of it is known to be fake.

They faked it all too, for the same reasons. They are in league with each other, like all governments.

We don't even have real images of the earth, let alone proof of what you speak of.

Gullible goyim, you truly deserve it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jjt7HpC6w3o

nothing suspicious going on here

How they got back to earth.

reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes/moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

edit that with that take off music from that 8 bit video game or whatever thats in memes and you'll have youself a meme

wait wtf? this one actually got me.

Approximately 11000+ US military industrial contractors have the same information access as Snowden.

Why have they never spoken out?

>establishment assassinates them with suicide
>lose everything by being black balled from employment

Why would those people speak out when they could lose everything, are you assuming people

>would naturally incur a negative social economy because of some perceived belief system in human altruism?

Because that's definitely not how humans think

We can't go into space, why?

Flat Earth is hard to play with as theory, but being unable to enter space is feasible. Schumann resonance doesn't extend from Earth to the moon. Though it can be replicated. Though what are other possible realities?

Stanley Kubrick

>Old man punches you
>It doesn't hurt but you can't retaliate or you would probably kill him and people would probably think you're a dick
>everyone still thinks this senile man is a bad ass for assaulting you

He knows we'll know the truth one day.

Yeah NASA seems to be bullshitting something.

This isn't proof that the earth is flat, but flat earthers are on to something and seem to be the only ones pointing out the BS nasa is giving us.

For about the ten trillionth time, his pinky finger catches in the other guy's pocket.

norway has some great posters, always norway bro in these threads dropping the redpills

Get a eye exam, buddy. He clearly pulls a clear wire.

probably rite. i dont care that much about the whole thing. i have more important fish for fry like trying to get a social life.

>NASA fakes their videos
>therefore the Earth is flat

These aren't even related.

no hes been training his entire life to have the pinky strength of a thousand men

Nah - the only real (((conspiracy))) here is :
THE MOON IS FLAT

u know when ur weightless you are easy to move around right? plus this shill never shows the videos of the GLOBS OF WATER FLOATING. something you cant fake with strings. i dont know how to make webms but its really pathetic to think we cant go to space.

That isn't remotely what I said you fucktard.

I'm just saying, it's odd how only flat earthers seem to point this shit out and everyone else takes what nasa says and does at face value.

It's fake.. only a retard would believe this. -_- You really fucking think a couple of people went to the moon and back safely???? holy fuck

That's sickening proof, of him wearing a harness.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED!

>we

You're scaring me with all your post.

HE'S WEARING A FRIGGIN HARNESS!!!!

HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, FOR WHAT?!?!?

People have been saying it for decades. Saying it while simultaneously saying the Earth is flat is actually harming that claim.
It's not "odd" it's the very purpose of controlled opposition; lumping a legitimate position with an absurd one.

Don't they HAVE to wear harnesses so they don't float away and to control where they are at?

Global warming studies.

>We don't even have real images of the earth

>assuming we didn't go
Why do humans contrive all of these "this didn't happen" stories? Well it's to suit a particular worldview. The question is what worldview really depends on us having not gone to the moon? I would say someone anti-American. Enter Russia. They seeded the theory, and then people who are inclined to be motivated to go against the pack compiled all this research.

>assuming we went
We know why we'd fake the first one. Why though would we fake multiple trips? The amount of bases-covering for just one faked trip (phony expense reports, monitoring people for squealing, keeping contractors in the dark, the film production itself, etc) is such a massive undertaking, I can't imagine that they'd be motivated to do it, what, 3 times?

Anyway, if we went to the moon then why is there all this compelling evidence that we didn't? Personally I am uneasy with being redpilled because there's no such thing as reality for me anymore. With the holocaust there's little objective evidence that it happened. With the moon there is a lot of subjective evidence that it didn't happen. All this redpilling teaches is me is that the truth doesn't matter tbqh, because it's impossible to prove.

No, in a zero gravity enviroment, absoloutlely no!

Don't remind me...

And I've seen the ones with scuba divers in the videos, because they film the ISS outside shots in a pool. lol

Hey debunkers, that's a quality made space station, right? Like it it be totally be safe, in the perfect vaccum we call outer-space, right?

The governments have all lied about the space programs. Go look at all of them. Completely fake!

Everything is compartmentalized

Ask a fucjing employee at best buy what the plan for 2018 is...

It was faked because you can't bring film past thay stupid radiation belt but those crazy ass fucks made a shitty rocket anyways while we had the Nazi and ancient technology all along...

The courage is crazy. It's like driving a fucking normal ass car vs a car you and friends make....

The films are fake and I hope we find out... The lie isn't beautiful as the truth anymore plus no funding for Tyson

Shareblue bot.

I would think the reason they fake the whole space travel thing is so science can seem grandiose.

People have faith in it, it can do anything.

Go watch China, or Japan land on the moon.
Have a good laugh, buddy, I know I will.

youtube.com/watch?v=jvxYrzpOx2U

watch it again, you can see his finger hooking the pocket

something like this?
youtu.be/fCIH943auRA

by that logic religion isn't fake either. Enjoy believing your Koran, and Vedas u braindead fuckwit.

He grabs the wire.
You are blind.

Why are pictures of earth so radically different? The water is different colors, the continents are different sizes -- THERE IS NO CONSISTENCY!

prove it

I did, when I saw it with my eyes.

Why is there videos with air bubbles?

Faked by the Jew for reasons we dont fully understand yet. Possibly to test how gullible the masses are in terms of believing anything as long as its shown on TV

youtube.com/watch?v=KF32DRg9opA
This one?

he goes to grab the guy, misses and catches his little finger in the guy's pocket.

What am I supposed to be seeing?

Horry shet. Jewtube sauce?

yes,the funny things is that us will redeem itself by being consecuent to true spirit of the nation,by the hand of big dreamer individuals.It will be pd of the grandeur of the us when nothing more remain

>Money grab
>Make everyone believe we are insignificant
>Make most people believe the Governments are out to save humanity
>Make us all believe God isn't real, so we can lose our souls in this life

And many other reasons, that we'll never know.
The funny thing is it's not even that big of a lie, when compared to the tens of thousands of other lies we have been told.

> it's to suit a particular worldview
no. its done by looking at the evidence and deciding if its bs or not. If u don't get that by the age of 8, u'll never get it
>We know why we'd fake the first one. Why though would we fake multiple trips?
faking space tech pays itself off. 1. Movies. goyim love to blow their shekels on space movies. 2. Leaders of countries and international corporations will hand over $billions in capital and $10milllions in annual maintenance in return for what they think is space satellites and space tech. They think they are getting satellite links, what they are actually getting is links to an international ground based radio network and fibre-optics network. Dumbfucks fall for it every time.

Warp tech??

NASA has the best CGI

>prove
non STEM retard detected. proof doesn't exist outside of mathematics. u will never understand. enjoy the rest of your deluded life

yes, it was fake.

meant for

This guy lays aside a lot of the proposed points of evidence in the hoax theory. Not that he covers it all, and there's always the very pluasible idea of real landings coexisting with faked footage for public consumption.

hahaha
WE NEVER WENT TO THE MOON.

even on new years day they have these losers out here trying to obfuscate reality..
'
HI PHIL PLAITT

HI PHIL!~!!!!! ITS YOU. YOU LOSER.

Fake. There's no way white men could do something like this without women in command positions.

HI PHIL YOU UGLY FUCK

Yet if it's true, it hasn't happened. You're saying it's impossible?

we all know it's fake, just like the jfk assisination shit isn't real, we know too much now, even 911 is known to be fake

>tfw when NASA had all the budget, technology and talent to go to the Moon but instead they staged the whole thing

wire removal. old cgi.
youtube.com/watch?v=8_z7mQjdIsA

the tech is so standard now even indian plebs can do it casually. meanwhile u still think superman is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=tpezG9kk8lg
(turn sound off )

Unless you're a retarded flat earther there's no reason to think it was faked.

We had the technology at the time, as did the Soviets. Remember they landed 2 rovers on the moon.
Van Allen belts isn't a valid argument either, Apollo went over/around all but the weaker outer bands.

Had the Soviets gone with a different strategy they may well have beaten us, but they tried to use 30 smaller engines instead of the 5 big engines the US went with. The complexity of lighting and controlling 30 engines simultaneously proved too much for the electronics of the time and they fell behind in the race.
Interestingly though, SpaceX is about to launch their Falcon Heavy with 27 engines, thanks to modern computers.

Gravity is fake. Planes can't fly to the moon.

>was it fake?
It could be faked with 95% unaware. The folks at mission control thought it was real, the president thought it was real, etc.