The present state of the usa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dG0C54J1qsQ
youtu.be/Qk97jcI8t6Y
pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The present state of Romania youtube.com/watch?v=dG0C54J1qsQ

Never forget that they are people of the poo. Like those capsules that people who get khemo make to preserve their gut bacteria, but randomly tossed into Europe.

i always laugh at these and the spencer conehead edits.
gotta enjoy the inevitable decline into third worldom i guess.

sage

that's such a good song

It really is, sometimes I funpost with Romanians just to load it up

Why do Americans LARP as europeans when they're the untermensch?
They would be gassed under a fascist regime

and i'll take gypsies over germanics any day, gypsies never ruined the world, never whined about racism, they just do their own thing, if they wouldn't multiply so much it would be fine

you on the other hand, you've basically managed to somehow exterminate your own race after fucking up the whole world, good job buddy

>fail flag

At this point, it is completely obvious that this is some sort of NazBol or soros psy-op operation

This isn't even really funny or ironic, it's just really really angry and hateful

I mean, they aren't anglos either...

You mean that us 56%ers are actually out in the streets doing something , whereas you "romanian purebreds" arent doing shit ?

Why though? You are larping against your own interests.

>kek flag
Have you seen the shitskins that are obsessed with that 2 years stale meme?

1 - gypsies never ruined the world - were never capable . 2 - never whined about racism - They 've ALWAYS whined .

arbeit macht fries

How is doing anything in OP's pic IRL against our own interests ? Well, yeah . maybe the Nazi salute and Swastika

My ancestors are Scottish. Scotts didn't ruin anything except their own lands and several parts of what was once Britain.

Me on the left

I mean your LARPing for whites when your not technically white.

>Why do Americans LARP as europeans
No . Dont kid yourself . No American wants to be European . You're pussies (no offence , you just are) .

Well , Im personally of Scottish and German ancestry . So thats pretty white . Dont forget the 56% is a meme .

>Dont kid yourself . No American wants to be European
>Well , Im personally of Scottish and German ancestry .

>giving that retard a serious response
user no matter what you say, he will just post another LE EPIC MUTT MAYMAY and spout more aggressive retard babble in your face

I wasnt talking at / to you .

>eurocucks hiding the flags of their impoverished and shameful 'nations'

fuck off vee

>I don't want to be European really!!!!
>....
>Well I do have 1/64th anglo blood that I'm proud of!

I can see the proud Germanic-Celtic phenotypes all over. I guess the Amerimutt meme is done

Anyone that would post as European instead of their actual location is a shitskin LARPing as someone respectable . I am sorry that you live in a shithole , I hope things get better for you shitholeAnon .

>implying America is not borderline 3rd world country.

The Amerimutt meme was always divide and conquer.

Why do you space your punctuation marks? Are you a retarded 50 something year old boomer or some shit?

What are you a traitor or a leftist ? eh same thing .

show your flag leaf.

>i'll take gypsies over germanics any day, gypsies never ruined the world

No its race realism buddy. Amerimutts talk about racial purity, but they have a minority white population and even those whites who are racially pure are a minority in the group itself.

These threads are made by JIDF. They only depict "anti-semites" and right wingers as mutts.

Yes. "If I were American I would take it up the ass and salute the Jewish republic or Im a traitor"
Room temperature IQ mutt.

Wow I really wonder if this meme is some kind of shitty leftist psyop or something. It's too subtle for me to tell.

imagine my schok

It makes it visually clearer for people . Like when I explain concepts to people I have to dumb it down for them - I'm visually dumbing it down for anyone that needs it .

this is what happens when you pass the 1965 immigration act and don't allow european immigrants into the usa instead you allow in the rest of the world....good job retards your country is dead whites are already a minority for under 6 year olds.

>anti semite
Get hip with the lingo Jimbo, its counter semite.
>right wing
Man made ideologies are farces, there is only one universal truth, but your low IQ Amerimutt brain cant proccess it

Or rather, you're just dumb.
>I'm merely pretending to be retarded.

They are minority throughout all ages. Last census counted chicanos and Mid Easterns as "Caucasian White"

>Man made ideologies are farces, there is only one universal truth, but your low IQ Amerimutt brain cant proccess it
This is the most critical theory/jewish thing that I have ever read on this site. Fuck off kike.

I wish you'd just move on to something else. It's cringey to see you posting your poorly made oc in every thread.

Just make up some new forced meme, take what you learned from this and try again.

Yeah.
Over taken by the shills and as soon as lefty touch something it stops being funny
If only they knew.
They'd just kill themselves.

You said the US was a " borderline 3rd world country " which means you're either lying (because its not true) , Or you're a leftist spreading shit (traitor) .

The absolute height of cringe memes.

Keep fighting the good fight brother, along those based right wing Jews and comrade Dickie Spencer.

They get paid to spam it on any right wing dominated board. It's all subversion.

america is dead basically it was only good pre 1965...now it's just a landing mat for non whites...the native whites are being outbred and you allow in more non-whites then whites...it's pretty simple i don't understand how you dumbass americans just go along with it...trump won't help at all he is just going to make it harder to come in legally which will mean even less whites more indians and he won't stop the latinos from coming in as they like the wall ain't shit....oh and the wall hasn't even been built...trump is a jew shill

recycled huehue br? memes were never funny

>doing something
>60% white and declining
>Europe still 85% and fighting back

A Sargon flag faggot talking shit to me . ohhh noooo

Remember when Trump retards thought people would riot and their fantasy wall would be named after her? lmao they cpuldnt even pass Kates law

seriously though, why do big fatty fat fats do IRL activism? are they not aware they just make their ideas look bad? maybe im just a snob and its okay when they represent the average yank

usa was over 90 percent white pre 1965 now it's like less then 50 percent...40 percent decrease in less then 100 years...so in another 100 its going to be like 20 percent whites in the usa...good job retards

>fighting back
Irish cant fight worth shit . Scrubs .

stiam ca trebuia sa fie un roman cand am vazut memeu
hai ma tigane numai atrage attentie la noi contra NatSoc. Suntem forate pro Natsoc buh

>less then 50 percent.
It's low but learn to google

Newsflasj: Americans dont care about race. Being an American is avout ideals and has never been connected with being white. We are the worlds melting pot and a land of immigrants

I said Europe. Austria has the most right wing government in the West. Hungary, Poland, Czech, and so on. Meanwhile you think Trump is some Messiah when in fact all he does is suck Jewish cock.

I don't think that's entirely true.

any1 got the mutt meme where it's NatGeo this what Americans will look like in 70 years?

>partly european
so that includes mutts

They do not care about whatever cause they are virtue signalling for.

>Fat NEETs LARPing as (((activists))) shunning away people who want to actually do things because they are too "radical" and still believing that (((victory))) will come through (((democracy))) and (((freedumbs))).

The most popular American (((right wing))) movements/websites are headed and controlled by Jews or Jew enablers.
t.Dickie Spencer, Elliott Kline or how he is better known with his real name (((Eli Mosley))). These are the people leading the (((resistance))).

Its totally true. Americans arent any ethnicity. We are about ideology and nothing is more anti american than racism

the shills are so easy to spot

I WANT TO BE A REAL AMERICAN FIGHTING FOR RIGHTS OF JEWISH MAN!

that's citizens dumbass if you start including all illegals it will be lower then 50 percent your country is fucked...i am embarrassed to have legal resident status in the usa...i may just throw that paper in the trash can you have a country with the largest white population in the world yet you are below 50 percent....fucking christ just nuke yourselves...

dicky spencer has pretty good aesthetics compared to a lot of other yank groups i see tbqh

I don't care about some bullshit (((census))). Do you think they would really show the real numbers? As Lithuania said, it doesn't even show the illegals. The fact is, if I went to Texas,California or Florida I would not see a white person for miles.

If they had any self awareness they wouldn't be fat.

I know, you stand out like a sore thumb. You cant even make an argument and all ypu can do is repeat buzzwords.
Facts are facts : America has no attachment to any skin color, religion or creed. Diversity and immigration have always been our defining characteristics

Overweight, communist enabler shill? Did you know he is a multi millionaire? Did you know he shills to race mix with (((Euroasians))), such as he is doing with his wife?
youtu.be/Qk97jcI8t6Y

No shit rainman, obviously I clicked on the wrong post

>he is a multi millionaire
your family owning a cotton farm is now a negative?
>race mix with (((Euroasians)))
his bird is some kind of slav, in the american context it is pretty huhwhite

pewglobal.org/2017/06/26/u-s-image-suffers-as-publics-around-world-question-trumps-leadership/

imagine posting with a kek flag and expecting not to be laughed at

your lack of self-awareness screams reddit

Watch what you're doing tardo

>if I went to Texas,California or Florida I would not see a white person for miles.
How the fuck would you know ? I live in NYS and I have to walk miles to see a nignog or a spicano . Get your boots on the ground before you go blathering bullshit .

>you think Trump is some Messiah
You dont know what I think unless I tell you , so quit assuming . Trump can only do so much before the jewIA JFK's him .