Did you enjoy your New Year's, Sup Forums?

Did you enjoy your New Year's, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajvl.deviantart.com/art/Things-May-Come-and-Things-May-Go-529280464
derp.ibooru.org/883682
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop fucking harassing me
derp.ibooru.org/883682

What makes you think you should be able to continue doing this

What makes you think you should pollute this site

You do not belong here

Stop assuming you can get away with anything

You're making a lot of assumptions about bullshit

Is that a no?

What makes you think you should be here

Because there is no reason

There is none

Pretty much. I spent the night in a bar in Thailand with a couple of dozen drunk prostitutes.

First time I've ever done Christmas and New year away from home. It's been an interesting experience.

I uh
I don’t know what this thread is

I have dayahreah

Well, I spent a lot of time reflecting on my childhood, dreams I once had for my land and the future.
Mostly I ended up being filled with wistful regret and the melancholic realization that the world of my memories no longer exists.
In other words, it was fine.

There really isn't, just fuck off

confirmed bot

It would be better without you here

kek,can we be friends???

So just fuck off

what the fuck?
since when is barney present on Sup Forums

Same responses, same image hash...

Yep textbook bot. And people laught it me telling bots aren't advanced yet

fuck off

Never underestimate the mechanical precision of autism

I mean it, fuck off

Let me enlighten you. It's a bot that pulls image hash/ID from the internet and if it's My Little Pony related they spam away with the same replies and images over an over at any time. Basically a shill bot testing against pony faggots and soon Sup Forums faggots.

>Never underestimate the mechanical precision of autism
No way that's a person. If it is it's both super creepy and sad at the same time.

just fuck off

While dilute by misuse here, autism is both creepy and sad. Do a bit of research of clinical autism and get depressed.

Wait what is the deal with this lad anyway ive seen him a few times b4. idk how op image relates to pony show so it supports ppl saying they are a bot.

Heck if they arent a bot id be even more dismayed. ponyfags are cringe and probably pedos but devoting so much time to chasing them around on Sup Forums the asshole of the internet also speaks to a person being super autistic and having no life.

Are... autistics human computers(mentats)?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentat

>idk how op image relates to pony show
Equestria Girls version of Fluttershy
derp.ibooru.org/883682

what the fuck I predicted you will write all of that
shit even the links are neatly structured one under another just like I knew it would be.

What the fuck are you? You can't be human.

Just someone crusading for a righteous cause.

oh okay then. can I ask you what actually drives you to waste your time doing this? Sup Forums is filled with so many of these people and many worse than them even id say. do you get a sense of accomplishment from this?

im just curious, if you applied yourself like this irl exposing weirdos and pedos you would achieve more.

>do you get a sense of accomplishment from this?
Well, yes. I get them banned for being shitheads.

>Heck if they arent a bot id be even more dismayed. ponyfags are cringe and probably pedos but devoting so much time to chasing them around on Sup Forums the asshole of the internet also speaks to a person being super autistic and having no life.

PROTIP: He's just a brony roleplaying an autistic anti-brony

What the hell is new years? I haven't been able to celebrate it as I've always had to work my overnight shift for the past 12 NYEs.

>but devoting so much time to chasing them around on Sup Forums
THEIR SHIT'S NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THEIR CONTAINMENT BOARD, DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT?

>Well, yes. I get them banned for being shitheads.
But aren't they Sup Forumsacks just like the rest of us? I haven't seen a ponyfag here being a leftist.
Even /mlp/ seems to be woke

>wanting the mods to enforce g15 so much
What's your angle here really?
Obviously you're not telling us something and we'll suspect you more

I just fucking hate them trying to ruin the site and they need to be punished, that's all.

>trying to ruin the site
How exactly?
Also that's obviously you. Spam anti-mlp stuff then if it becomes ok to post it start posting it everywhere and annoy everyone till it gets banned again.

You didn't answer my question mentat. What's your angle? Your real angle?

I just really fucking hate them. Fucking scum that litters this planet.

abos came to my house and tried to rob shit from our car. brothers pulled in the driveway as they were in the car lmao. I fistfight happened and the abos ran while I called the cops. The problem is we don't know whether or not to press charges because then the whole gang of them will have a vendetta against us. They broke the door to our house and we had to fight 3 of them off it was pretty fucked aye.

>I just really fucking hate them. Fucking scum that litters this planet.
WHY.
You can't just explicitly hate someone because you decided to one day, there's always cause.
Did you get raped as a kid by a fursuiter or something?

>WHY.
Well, why WOULDN'T I hate these fucking freaks? I mean, the fact that these people exist says it all, really.

no

First of all, all this shit is cringy especially the barney part. I thought the idea behind attacking an enemy is to not make a fool of yourself while doing it lest you empower them.

Namely, why are you wasting your autistic energy on ponyfags both on YouTube and 4skin when coul've posted redpills against the jew or muzzie or nigger instead?
Just look at all the shit you've posted, you've wasted your time and potential for nothing and people will acknowledge this which leads to my other question.

What the fuck are you doing Sup Forums? /mlp/ and Sup Forums actually have a somewhat decent relationship so you're practically attacking everyone.

By the way quit beating around the bush and answer my question direct. Why. Are. You. Doing. This. Exactly(In details).
None of your images provide any substance or your posts

>Why. Are. You. Doing. This. Exactly
Mainly to get these fuckers the fuck off because this shit has no fucking place here.

Why are you obsessed with Barney the Dinosaur?

>Mainly to get these fuckers the fuck off because this shit has no fucking place here.
Fuck I forgot you're autistic.

Here let me try again.

What emotional or physiological function impacted your mental state into disliking and attacking a certain group of www.Sup Forums.org frequenting posters, YouTube videos and reddit spergs who share the common element of watching a show about anthropomorphic horses for an extended period of time rather than posting data/facts about hebrews,muslims, and gentleman with greater african heritage but also maybe on purpose refuse to answer by posting logical fallacies?

Just the want to get them off

fucking get them off

I mean it, fuck off

just fucking fuck off

Holy shit I went over my friends and right before 12:00am I was flirting with this girl telling her she's going to be my new years eve kiss and this fucking white knight came up and started being faggot and this sjw girl was saying I was being weird. Next time I see the dude I'm about to punch him in his mouth for being a faggot and tell my friend he needs to do something so his girlfriend can recover from being fucked in the head. Romance has been ruined

I mean it, please fuck off

just fuck off

really, fuck off

please fuck off

just fuck off

fuck off for all time