Who the fuck is this guy?

He is suppose to be a this pro white retard fucker.

He basically at admits he fucks retards.

>12:00
youtube.com/watch?v=sVeE26cnEHs

How the fuck are you assholes going to save the white race pulling out freak shows like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/profile/Jean-Francois_Gariepy
ca.linkedin.com/in/jeanfrancoisgariepy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Gariépy JF[Author]&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=22160700
search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=f62ad865-d5f7-40c5-b7c9-f0d0ef5ba404&coa=coa09&DT=Brief&MediaID=cf3c652a-64d7-4ad7-a87b-30474651e634
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>handicapped
>Meaning Down Syndrome
I think you're the one with down syndrome my friend.

Was the retard white?

>acknowledging the existence of a manlet

I hear "I'd make to a handicapped woman", which is not the same as saying he fucks retards. Key words are "would" and "handicapped" (not the same as retarded)
But whoever JF fucks, he's a neurobiologist who supports race realism and who made Kraut go insane.
Fuck off, shill

Hi destiny.

He has a fetish for the disabled. You can't defend this not physically like walking funny or some shit like that. But mentally.

She was a retarded mexican (but I repeat myself).

single handedly defeated the skeptic community

Mild autism is not the same as being severely retarded. Plain and simple.

BUT HE ACTUALLY DID FUCK A MENTALLY DISABLED WOMAN

this

Honestly i couldnt give less of a fuck shill he could have a dewer full of dead retards as far as i am concerned.As long as he is a good representatnt for race realism i dont give a fuck.
The fact that all of the skeptic and leftists cucks had to dig his past out and resort to ad hominem shows that he absolutly obliterated them.

Should it be illegal to fuck people with mild autism?

fucking lol

Oh, hi desTINY. I thought you would have given this shit up after your chat logs came out. Did your parents accidentally leave the family conputer on?

The point of matting should be to find the ideal mate to produce better young. Not take advantage of a retard for the purpose of using them as a sex toy and possibly making fucked up kids. You can't justify this...

Jf literally slept with a "10 year old" girl.

>using all caps
Nigger please leave.

Here's my favourite new meme where JF not only claims that the psychiatrist isn't a doctor but that the expert testimony he presented is "hearsay" and should be "stricken from the record". Guess that's what happens when you represent yourself.

Judge suggests what JF did is a crime. His response:

Or maybe you want a snack and your mom is too busy taking Tyrone's nigger cock while your dad watches.

Holy shit JF, what the fuck? "Even if said adult was found to be partially incapacitated?". I thought he was "one of the leading neurobiologists in the country". He'll take one position then shore up the other, doesn't seem like he's too sure of himself there.

I wonder who could be behind these posts

Lie.

>the point of matting should be
Opinion discarded. Come back with an argument.

>literally
>10 year old girl in quotes because the girl is mentally 10-11 year old, not really
Kys

>chat logs
elaborate plz?

>literally
Fuck off commie.

Time for your diaper change, little buddy.

He's an actual Neurobiologist, or does he just claim to be? Need proofs

finished highschool, in college, has driver's license => mentally retarded mind of a 10 year old

kill yourself

>heavily implying the point of matting ISN'T a solid structure to the weave and good quality materials

Literally says he would fuck a handicap woman in his own words then uploads it to youtube.

This was just some type of mistake? A misunderstanding?

Is that you Moshe Kraut ?...still mad ?

Prove that it's wrong to fuck someone with mild autism.

Dude, obviously has a retard fetish and pol will never admit it because he is like pro-white or some shit

when i first looked at this pic i thought it was fucking elon

Our little friend destiny had chat logs of him telling his friends of a 15 year old that sent him nudes. And that she was hot as fuck. There also seemed to be logs of him trying to convince this girl to do certain things for "the chat" if she wanted to be good.

Holy shit. Even JF, a """neurobiologist""", seems to think that cognitive processing and social skills have nothing to do with forming relationships like marriage. I guess we can just throw out the opinions of an entire field for this absolutely damaging evidence that has surfaced.

anyone got any pictures of the chick so we can see how 'retarded' she was?

>What is google
researchgate.net/profile/Jean-Francois_Gariepy
ca.linkedin.com/in/jeanfrancoisgariepy
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Gariépy JF[Author]&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=22160700

N-No, you don't understand, mentally retarded people pre-plan a journey across state lines several weeks in advance is all the time!

destiny is going to get raped in prison. thug justice style

I don't know bro, don't even know who that person is in OPs vid.
Just thought the title and picture were funny
Happy new years famalam

Fucking redditfaggs google his name you retard.

>He's an actual Neurobiologist

With a retard fetish

forgot to mention his daughter will be taken away from him lol

>Literally says he would fuck a handicap woman in his own words then uploads it to youtube.
Where is it forbidden to fuck a handicapped woman? You know that just means she could be in a wheel chair right?

>Pic says nothing what you claim it says
K Y S
Y
S

>Happy new years famalam

u2 frand

>leftycucks trying to smear JF because he crashed their community with no survivors

>can operate a motor vehicle
>attending college
10 year old mental capacity indeed

Nah,hes not even pro-white he btfod a bunch of leftist fagg e-celebs,and you should not care about the person but the subject and how well argumented it is.
This is how i know you are a leftard,"well he btfod us but he is a nazi so i win checkmate".
Eat shit shills.

>gypsy education
Yeah, it's clear in the psychiatric report that she can do normal things that require basic motor skills, but it's completely unrelated to social intelligence or emotional intelligence, both of which might seem more simple things to the layman, but are actually insanely complex.

Retards can live semi-normal lives, faggot. If she could drive through several states and find herself rightly in the home of JF, it doesn't seem like things would be too difficult for her.

Reminder that this liar is a faggot from Destiny's subreddit. Imagine what kind of worthless loser you would have to be to look up to Destiny. Then imagine actually donating money to that manlet in the hopes that he would acknowledge your existence.

Why do you care so much?

>smear

"I would fuck a disabled woman" -JF

If this is all the effort that would have to go into a smear campaign then I don't know what to tell you.

Kike shill,cry more faggot,the stepfather is next.Also using a memeflag,my last (you).

Wrong. The girl was autistic, not retarded.

>"I would fuck a disabled woman" -JF
Tell me right now what's wrong with saying this or GTFO, you fucking faggot.

Where's a pic Destiny's ex?

Not an argument .

hi desTINY whats up lil fella

No he didn't. She had borderline/low average IQ. If you think that is mentally disabled then on average black people are.

Don't forget to sage if you are going to post. Best to just ignore it, to be frank.
Destiny is a faggot, his fans are all gay or women, and the Septic© community is in shambles.
>Merry New Year

TOP WEW

search.txcourts.gov/SearchMedia.aspx?MediaVersionID=f62ad865-d5f7-40c5-b7c9-f0d0ef5ba404&coa=coa09&DT=Brief&MediaID=cf3c652a-64d7-4ad7-a87b-30474651e634

couldn't of put it better myself.

That whole 'retard' thing was a legal ploy by her parents to essential regain legal control of her. Just a bunch of kike lawyers doing their word-twisting, as usual. If you actually read the court documents, they state that the girl was slightly delayed with the emotional capacity of a 10 year old at the age of 13. This is due to a very mild case of Asperger's. Autism is NOT correlated with intelligence in any meaningful way. There are Einsteins and people who can't tie their shoes on the spectrum.

What this REALLY is, is a diversion by the (((skeptic))) community in the wake of getting utterly ass-blasted in the race-realism debate.

DesTINY fags, go be LOW IQ somewhere else.

Are you even aware you are in a fucking cult? I'm surprised you even have the balls to come post here. Your subreddit does not allow any dissent, anyone who has negative comment karma gets autobanned from there because you can't handle dissenting opinions.

The girl needed reminding of keeping basic hygiene. She would literally sit in piss soaked panties if not reminded to change and wash.

Oh, then who fucking cares? It's obvious someone is mad. This is how Destiny is gonna spend his month to prepare? What a faggot.

it should be illegal to pump and dump, cause they're vulnerable. Either you make up your mind on them, or go other way.

Congratulations that is the report by Dr Rosa Gonzales where she states that she doesn't have any recent psychological testing or cognitive/ IQ tests and recommends two psychiatrists who can do it.

Implying women are not being taken advantage of by being "free".
Oooh user.
Free will is a joke.
Also, that girl you shills keep on calling a retard is still more educated than all of you destiny orbiters.
Not that bad. Better than my ex.

So you are going to discriminate against autismos?
Wrong ideology there buddy, that’s effectiviely cutting out yourself and a huge part of Sup Forums from reproducing based on pseudoscience.
Autistics and retards have normal children, usually this shit happens to kids when they are in the womb and develop wrong due to shit like hormonal changes in the mother from the environment.

Alright, I'm confused, why are you now posting evidence against your own claims?

Not an argument. More and more people are waking up to JF's degeneracy. And on the right too. Jim's video on him is going to be GOAT.

WTF, NO ONE IS NOT SAYING DESTINY IS NOT A RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT. ALL I AM SAYING IS THIS GUY ACTUALLY FUCKED A RETARD THEN SAYS HE WOULD FUCK DISABLED PEOPLE.

Lmao This dude fucked a 10 year old. Anyways, race realism is a waste of time since it's turned into sjw tier race realism. Eg. ' race EXISTS but that's ok mkay. Agreed?' unless we can dignify ethno-nationalism with this, it's a total meme topic and nothing more

Most women operate at retard levels of mechanical iq, you are making yourself look worse lmao

Cool shill thread, bro. Very great shilling.

Who the fuck cares?

>fucks retards

>fucks women

what's the difference?

That girl had problems solving 100 - 7 and JF tried to impregnate her, LOL

Not much really, desu

>ALL I AM SAYING IS THIS GUY ACTUALLY FUCKED A RETARD
No he didn't. A retard is someone with below 70 IQ and she was tested as having low average/borderline in 2009.

who is over the age of 18 and was successful at college.

Go fuck yourself destiny spergs.

Honestly this.
Seriously this.

>tumblr
You outted yourself, better delete it quick m8 lmao

Wrong. Pages 40 & 50.
learn to read.

Holy shit being this butthurt,Bonnel thats just sad....

Best way to make more white babies?
JF: Fuck retarded Mexican bitches. I'm a genius, btw.

Holy shit being BTFO this hard within your first post
>she can operate a vehicle she is fine!!
literal leftist mentality

LMAO you think Jim is going to do a video on JF if you put the idea out there that he should? He is about 10000x more likely to do a video on Destiny. Desticuck has way more skeletons in his closet.

No he did not. YOU are a fucking retard.

Not wrong.

The reports by "Dr Mark Thompson" aren't in the court documents because the judge dismissed them because he isn't a psychiatrist which is why you will find the only reports by a psychiatrist in the court documents are by Dr Rosa Gonzales.

And she says "There aren't any recent psychiatric tests or cognitive functioning tests"

But senpai, it literally says she is high functioning even by the standards of people with mild autism.

>Saying JF would fuck disabled women
>Implying it's somehow wrong to fuck a woman in a wheel chair
>Still using all caps
Commit seppuku

>This dude fucked a 10 year old.
Not true, he fucked a girl who may have been mentally around 10 years old. Might be true or not, don't really care
>Anyways, race realism is a waste of time since it's turned into sjw tier race realism. Eg. ' race EXISTS but that's ok mkay. Agreed?' unless we can dignify ethno-nationalism with this, it's a total meme topic and nothing more
Race realism is imported because it helps us explain for instance why blacks almost always do worse than Whites (and not because of muh white privilige). And JF also supports ethno-nationalism

>manlet faggots will defend this