You guys male fun of Boomers but look how Millennials voted

45 year olds+ majority voted for Trump, once the older generation dies out the country will be forever Democrat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8
forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/
nypost.com/2016/10/25/trump-would-win-big-if-teens-could-vote-poll-shows/
hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They'll change their voting patterns once they earn an income high enough to be taxed.
Until then, they'll vote democrat.

All that matters is that Texas will turn blue one day. They all laughed at me until I was right.

everyone is a democrat until they turn 25 at the latest, then it's just failed humans

unfortunately, I predict the numbers will fall in favor of failed humans

This. Vast majority of people turns republican once they receive their first paycheck and see that half goes on goverment gibs. And if they don't turn republican, well, there's always the rope option.

Honestly that advantage is already baked in and is the reason the higher the turnout, the better Democrats do.

But millennials as a demographic don't vote, so here we are.

You would have 40-50 years of Democrat dominance starting back in '06 if millennials merely voted at the same rate as their parents.

>implying it matters who ends up as president

good goy.

Let them spend some time around niggers and rapefugees. It will be a shock to the fags.

Boomer here.
You young kids please get on the payrolls and start paying into social security and contributing to society. I'm going to retire soon and want to be sure it stays solvent.

*blocks your gibs*

How about bring the GE stock back up, you old fart, and then we'll talk.

But the conservatives of thw past were much more conservative. Its a gradual drift leftwards

Once the 45+ year olds die the country will be completly nigger.FTFY

Here let me fix that for you

>started out with more wealth than any previous generation in American history
>squandered nearly all of it
>left millennials and Gen Z in a much worse position than previous generations economically
>complains about younger generations incessantly for being lazy

fuck off

??

you may not realize this, but millenials will become 45 year olds at some point too.

If you are not a democrat when you are young, then you have no heart.

if you are not a republican when you are old, then you have no brain

Nope. They'll flip red once they realize that they and their children's opportunities have been pushed aside in favor of an imported dumb work force that spends money like it grows on trees.

I hate this saying, i was conservative af since I was 12 years old

they'll be bluepilled once in college

The left has no idea what's about to hit them. As the boomer cucks die the Millennials and Xers will turn more conservative because getting older does that while Z gets old enough to vote. We'll have three generations voting right all at once. I don't know if that's happened before. It's already happening, look at a 2008 map of state seats and governor and compare it to the present map. Also the judiciary is being swung hard right for a generation by Trump. All he needs is a couple more SC picks and it will be set in concrete for the rest of my life.

just wait till millenials vote away student loans.

protip: it will happen when the boomer/millenial population is 50/50

>millenials
>their children

The change from 2008 to now was because of a backlash to Obama -- largely due to economic issues and racial blowback from white working class who would go on the make up the Trump base. Nothing to do with people getting older.

>As the boomer cucks die the Millennials and Xers will turn more conservative because getting older does that while Z gets old enough to vote.

Eh, that's more to do with fiscal conservatism, but when it comes to social issues it's unlikely that pro-refugee people are going to become hardliners against immigration (just one example). Even if that DOES happen though, Gen Z has more nonwhites and liberal women, AND they're going to college at much higher rates than white men, who are also dying off at much higher rates.

So realistically speaking the likelihood is that Gen Z will be VERY divided between urban areas and non urban areas, and between white men and non-whites/single women, which will put conservatives into a tough spot demographically. Things are gonna get rough, the ride never ends.

I keep seeing this. What is the source? Is it only for 18 years old who actually voted? Or did people go to these high schools and ask everyone from 14-18 who they would vote for? Surely that would not yield a large enough sample as they would have to go to thousands of high schools and that would be very expensive.

This bullshit meme needs to end.

I know quite a few with kids. A lot actually. They made their babies before the demoralization campaign on having kids really got going.

Where exactly is voting going to get you? Trump has been a massive disappointment and he was supposed to the next coming of Hitler. Turns out he was the biggest Kike cocksucker of all of them. At best America has 10 years before white people become minorities. So yeah, voting is not getting you guys anywhere

no cause they will get older and wiser and not be dumb fucks
youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8

>>left millennials and Gen Z in a much worse position than previous generations economically

>Millennials don't even remember that Gen X exists, until their Boomer parents die while having a reverse mortgage that leaves them with nothing.

I don’t even blame you faggots.
Gen X was stuck in the middle of boomer bullshit—Early Boomers were the shitty 60s/70s hippies, late Boomers became the fucking yuppies of the 80s.

Most of Gen X had parents from the Silent Generation, the people who grew up at the end of the Great Depression but were mostly too young to be drafted for WWII.

They taught us to be frugal, and sensible. Keep your head down and work hard.

But we ended up watching society crumble during our childhood.
Some of us got a few years that were similar to what you’d imagine growing up in the 50s would be like: Watching Andy Griffith and Leave it to Beaver reruns on TV, playing with other kids till dark, family and neighborhood picnics, riding bicycles, shooting at tin cans, leaving Christmas presents in mailbox for the mailman.

And then it all went away. The energy crisis. Stranger Danger. The Iran hostage crisis. The Cold War intensifying. Watching Reagan shot on TV, over and over and over. Feminists bitching louder and louder. The War on Drugs. Divorce rates skyrocketing.

We did get to experience computer technology begin to change the world.
I had a pager in 1991. It cost $50 a month. A friend of mine had a cel phone. It weighed 8lbs.

There are very few Gen X in politics, because Boomers hold on to everything until they suck all life out of it.
Plus, most of us just don’t give a shit. We gave up and became nihilists because our generation was too small to really do anything. Boomers and Millennials have 3x our numbers. Each.

Hillary and Trump were both Boomers. We don’t care. Same shit, Part 2. Life became a shitty sequel long ago.

that's not true at all! the older people become themore republican they become, furthermore the new gen z is extrenly conservative

>Millennials don't age

Everyone would vote democrat if they were still an impressionable and idealistic child

i was a liberal too when i was a kid but then i got my paycheck and saw 30% of it float away to help old people and dindu nuffins. Seriously we need to privatize SS, end all welfare, and send all the mexicans back.

You can tell a shopping cart from someone who works for a living vs a fat ass mexican whore who gets free gibs for shitting out tacos.

you wrote my life, born in 1978

This same fucking argument every election cycle.
As people grow older and experience life more they turn conservative for two reasons
They gain wealth and family and want to keep it. They realise just how useless some people are and do not want to pay welfare for them.
Im 26 now and most of my liberal/left friends from college school are conservatives. me included.
Things change you fucking brainlet.

>you wrote my life

life was good until the year 2000, that is the benchmark for when everything started (((happenning)))

>tfw ky fag
>25
>voted Trump
Yehhhhhhh

>millennials
The Bernie generation is already dead.

Neat, I'm also ky fag to be quite honest with you

you're shit doesn't even make sense..........

I see these meme that the new generation is conservative, I don't buy it for one sec. Younglings are the most indoctrinated SJW types in history

>>millenials
>>their children
Not quite sure if you're mocking the idea of Millennials having children, or the fact that Millennials are the children of Boomers.

I don't really think you're sure either.
But for all the faggots reading who haven't bothered to think about anything, The Greatest Generation™ birthed the Boomers, who birthed the Millennials.
The Lost Generation birthed the Silent Generation, who birthed Gen X, who birthed Gen Z.
Of course there's some overlap, but this about covers it.
I can only hope that I die before the Children of Millennials reach maturity.

mexican rents a car

ew.
And what part? Lexfag here

Honest question why are KY girls so trashy?

Because 80% of this state is poorfags. I only wish I could talk to someone who isn't trash, I have to hang around UK and pretend to go to uni to talk to actual fucking people who are not trashy.

>you're shit doesn't even make sense..........
Listen to me boomer retard, you need to lurk for about 8 years to understand replies like mine
subtle quoting replies that combine heavily with an image or video clip to imply something
just shutup, don't even try
go clean the cob webs out of your ass you windows 95 piece of trash
maybe you forgot to take your blood pressure pill
go see a doctor, get some old man medicine you clown, tell him your brain is unable to figure out even simple things

Fuck you and that webm. Fuck. You.

Honest reply I think it's because Kentucky is one of the poorest states in the entire country.

We have the worst and poorest county in the world in our state. Hazard fucking county. If you've ever been there... it's hard not to kill yourself

Aside this obvious things

- young people don’t vote
- they, not aging and dying boomers or whoever will be in their 70-th, are smaller and smaller share of population.Enjoy child free lifestyle and shit.

smallest, most remote empty town in the state

Meant to say one* not The most.
You've internet how?

>I only wish I could talk to someone who isn't trash
THIS
KENTUCKY A SHIT

>Hazard county
I guess it was aptly named.

I have to use an AT&T Velocity hotspot at all times, since they don't offer anything else in the area

>relying on social security for your retirement

you fucked up

I just want to go back to TX

I went for the Derby which was cool. The State is beautiful and the blokes were good people, generous and humble. Women there was more thotty than Britain, which is bad.

Thanks anyway.

>I see these meme that the new generation is conservative, I don't buy it for one sec. Younglings are the most indoctrinated SJW types in history

That's because most Millennials love to LARP that they're not Millennials.
Ask a Millennial born in 1984 what the age range is and he'll tell you Millennials were born after 1985.
Ask a Millennial born in 1995 wat the age range is and he'll tell you Millennials were born before 1994.

Millennials are possessed of this self-righteous, messianic belief that they know exactly what is wrong in the world, despite the fact that no generation in all of human history has been so overwhelmingly ignorant of what happened before they were born.

Also, they are all absolutely not Millennials. Reeeeeee!

im so lonely

It's nice to visit, but only to visit for nature. We got some nice rolling hills, even the mountains, and deep pastures, cows, HORSES OHHHHH THE FUCKING HORSES.. Lex has those gods damned horse status everywhere. You just can't get away if you live here, never live here. If ever in your mind KY sounds like a nice white state to live in, just don't fucking do it. Go to Montana or something.

Thanks. I went to see Bardstown for the distilleries - seemed pleasant enough.

But I'll take your advice.

Cheers user.

I'm in my early 30's, and everyone in my social circle from childhood worships John Oliver and Bernie Sanders. Yes, they all have jobs and most of them have wives and kids. The only other person I know in real life that voted for Trump is my Gen X sister

Bardstown is really nice. I joined the Army to get out of KY, and they stuck me in fucking ft campbell for 3 and a half years. I used to visit my parents and friends in Lex during leave, and I'd stop at Bardstown for gas and just to visit. Probably one of the only stops I could actually get out and not feel like I'd get harassed by meth heads.

no shit im 21 and i hang with what I would call centrist libertarians and at best there going to be neo-cons at worst they'll turn into leftist that would make bernie look like hitler and there white
i know a couple gen-z ers and there already hardcore hillary fans imagine what hapens after they go thru uni
there's not going to be a turning point after 2020 america will have 2 parties commies and commie lite just like every other latin american country
you watch trump is the final conservative (read: neo-con) president we will have everyone post trump will be obama-sanders-stein teir as commie lite
and then we'll elect mao zedong and stalin's aborted love child that was educated by schlomo shekelbergstein and friends at indoctrination camps (schools)
this country is fucked
F U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

anyone who believes the gen Z is le conservative maymay should hang themselves

Florida is going blue because of all the puerto ricans.

>I'm in my early 30's, and everyone in my social circle from childhood worships John Oliver and Bernie Sanders.
t. Millennial

Yes, you too. Millennials are just Boomers with less Real Estate and more disposable cash.
Boomers grew up during the reign of the Silent Generation.
As an act of rebellion, they created Hippie culture, Yuppie culture, ‘Avocado’ and ‘Sunshine’ colored appliances, and ‘Dude, weed, LMAO”.
It took nearly 20 years to be rid of the cancerous aesthetics (and fugly moustaches, and horrid psychedelic polyester pantsuits) of the 60’s and 70’s.
Miami Vice, NIN, and Industrial rock were the only things that could penetrate the fugly shield that Boomers used to encase the world.
And it was all horrible; but it broke the spell, for a short time.
Then Boomers used 911. It was super effective.

Gen Z here, voting red every time now because of gun control. Also donating to the NRA whenever I can.

millennials are the worst they are all college kids. they ALL GO TO COLLEGE. THEY ARE ALL DUMB. why is college so dumb and make so many idiots. I guess kids are just dumb and dont know how to start businesses.

>Commiefornia

>Kentucky
>Being proud of the fact that you live in a 3rd world state

top kek

>Gen Z here
Found the Millennial with blue hair and problem glasses.
>Why thee fuck am I still working at Starbucks for Minimum Wage?
>PAY FOR MY AVOCADO TOAST!!

i used to be an unironic leftist now i'm voting most hard right forever and ever

Good idea
Honestly good to vote red regardless of what it's about
Even if the alternative sucks it means less money going to niggers

Once millennials start working and have families they will vote republican. They are just late bloomers. Dems will be btfo.

Wowee, good thing most millenials won't have any kids to push their values onto

Gen Z is gonna fix it
>in b4 they won't
They will

forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/

nypost.com/2016/10/25/trump-would-win-big-if-teens-could-vote-poll-shows/
Read it and then kill yourself commie shill

This man is missing a few grades in his education. The inability to form proper sentences proves this guy isn't white. Tyrone gtfo

Do you live in a blue state? If so, opinion invalid.

Most people have no brain at any age.

Nothing in this thread is true. This is a bait thread. The picture in OP is a faggot is a poll from reddit.

Hispanic Heritage foundation did a survey of tens of thousands of high schools. basically they found Gen Z whites still liked republicans and would have broken for Trump, so it leads to lots of self delusion about the viability of the course we are on.
hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

This was me in 2015