Reminder that you're fighting a lost battle

Reminder that you're fighting a lost battle.
Nothing you do here will stop immigration, your countries are going to be brown. Even your DRUMPF won't do shit against Mexicans.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/29/dhs-deportations-of-illegal-aliens-living-across-u-s-increase-37-percent-under-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brown and fat, remember that op

>implying I wouldn't just kill the coalburning excuse of a daughter (or son)

Why would it bother me if my grandkids are brown? Once my kids out of the house I don’t care what she does just hope she uses best judgement of whom she dates.

Name one non white country you would like to live in. I'll wait. Now gloat over the fact that none of your descendants will have the opportunity to live anywhere that nice because they will all be destroyed by the savage horde.

It's almost like they WANT us to go full-1488...

Americans like to make fun of us Europeans but you guys are way more fucked than us. Don't forget that all Europeans have a history of hating Jews and going full Fascist at some point. Our current timeline is the rarest occurrence of Europeans being cucks that has ever happened in history but it won't last. Already the tide is shifting. You can already see many European countries are already fighting back. Austria just elected the most right wing government in all of the West. The only countries that are truly fucked are France, England and maybe Sweden. And even then, other countries can fix them later down the road. America on the other hand, I just don't see any hope for you guys. Unless states begin seceding and install some form of Authoritarian rule. Which will likely never happen as your Jewish influence is so large that Normies probably don't even know what secede means.

and short, don't forget that

>Reminder that you're fighting a lost battle.

we're deporting you shitskins faster than you can hop over the border. Don't worry, pretty soon we'll have the wall and EVEN TOUGHER legislation.

>Americans like to make fun of us Europeans but you guys are way more fucked than us. Don't forget that all Europeans have a history of hating Jews and going full Fascist at some point. Our current timeline is the rarest occurrence of Europeans being cucks that has ever happened in history but it won't last. Already the tide is shifting. You can already see many European countries are already fighting back. Austria just elected the most right wing government in all of the West. The only countries that are truly fucked are France, England and maybe Sweden. And even then, other countries can fix them later down the road. America on the other hand, I just don't see any hope for you guys. Unless states begin seceding and install some form of Authoritarian rule. Which will likely never happen as your Jewish influence is so large that Normies probably don't even know what secede means.

op must be busy spamming amerimutt threads

Since i have no kids to support her jobless kids. No they wont be

Ew. Why? Brown genes? You gotta be shitting me man. No, really. Seriously you... nah. This is really upsetting, and quite unbelievable. Pretty sure the earth will freeze eventually, no more vitamin D for the water sloths.

Oh my God that's retarded on so many levels. 1) Trump is already closing borders from unwanted. And 2) Jews have nothing to do with any of this you idiot

Sage and report all off topic and troll threads.

This century jews will hang in the lampposts, this century "minorities" will know what's oppression is, this century the world will be ours once again. We are growning, we are winning, you can not do anything to stop us, you're fighting a lost battle shill cuck. Do an act of redemption and kill yourself before we catch you and hang you after torture you. We are unstoppable at this point.

>HE DOESN'T REALISE
BAAAHAHAHAHA

NIGHT NIGHT LEFT SIDE

This. Whites will outlast shitskins

-shirts.

>looks at OPs pic

You just know that in a few years she won't have these worldviews anymore. She's an edgy kid now, in 5-6 years she will have to work for her money. Always remember that. How many hippies in the 60s maintained their political shit after they left universities? Almost none, they became doctors and politicians.

Getting trolled by women
No bitch my grand kids are not gonna be brown coz your not my daughter

Both of those statements are false. Trump hasn't done jack shit to change the demographics of the US. Interior deportations in 2017 are 10,000 higher than what they were in 2016. 65,000 deportations out of 30 million illegals.Has he ever even mentioned that whites are going to become minorities in the US and that it needs to be stopped. No. He keeps going on about bullshit that we are all Americans regardless of color and we all bleed Red. He has done far more to advance Israeli interests in his first year than he has done to help Americans.

This is important, knowing how us Europeans are I fear that if/when we win we will show way too much mercy on the (((people))) who have done this to us

If they're not the right type of brown, I gotta disawwn.

nah, we learned from the mistakes of Germany during the 1930's. Despite the (((media))) fear mongering that they were evil incarnate, they were actually too soft. We can't make the same mistake and hopefully by studying our history we realize that you cannot show any mercy to these (((people)))

It's like you didn't even read what I wrote. What I said was that he is closing up borders from the unwanted. America has a small Muslim population. Closing borders from taking more in will do the trick just fine. And as far as America succeeding... What the fuck does that have to do with Israel?? Or Jews? Let's keep on point here my man. Don't twist my words now.

>implying you’ll get your fatass up from Sup Forums.org/pol/ and go fight

For America she has a point. Your future kids will grow up in a 25% white America. There's a huge chance they mix, especially if they want to live near a city like most people do, it'll be even less white there. Good luck relying on your future kids to hold back the urges of dating that hot non white they just met. If it's not your kids mixing it'll be your grandkids who will grow up in a 12% white America.

And your not getting what I am saying. Even if Trump was shutting down the border, which he's not (Border crossings have skyrocketed since Trump said he wants to negotiate on DACA and it seems (((Judges))) have more control of your borders than the President). Let's say he was closing the border, you still are 60% white and have over 30 million illegals. And he is deporting 65,000 people a year. Give me a fucking break. This guy is a fraud. He has not even visited the border walls prototypes but has plenty of time to go golfing. If he was serious he could have ordered the Engineer corps to build it immediately from day 1. The price of the wall would probably be about $20 billion which is so minimal he could just tell Congress to fuck themselves. They have a defense budget of $700 billion a year so that Israel can line their pockets but he can't even secure his own country.

If that were true then I would have idiot grandkids unable to do the work I do now. No thanks.

there's a link that 61,000 people have been deported from the interior of the US this year. breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/29/dhs-deportations-of-illegal-aliens-living-across-u-s-increase-37-percent-under-trump/

Why do liberals care so much about race and color of skin so much? You guys should really stop being racist.

And her kids are gonna die young in a drug deal gone bad.

The USA.

Maybe partially due to genetics from a very attractive and intelligent high caste poointheloo future wife, but sure as hell not through no damn Mexicans. You guys need to face facts about your country's history. Your ancestors spent hundreds of years sacrificing their best to your deities and the effects are felt through your culture and people to this today. It's not our fault you did that to yourselves.