Post girls that are completely and utterly batshit insane

Post girls that are completely and utterly batshit insane

She's not really crazy just an angsty preteen. If you gave the average 13 year old god powers they would do some fucked up shit.

snek is best

She is fairly good at dealing with that condition though.

tfw no Gadsden flag Nadeko

She's crazy with good writing, meaning an actual reason for being crazy rather than just crazy because it's edgy and cool

Highschool girl gods are just weird

All the girls in monogatari are a bit insane but not fullblown retards.
Like snake, shes just a bit obsessive, similar to homura.

>Post girls that are completely and utterly batshit insane

What is "sanity"? A mere abstraction humanity imagined to themselves.

Left
>Watched her family and neighbors die then was hunted for years and tortured for months and nearly destroyed the world for the sake of a shota
Right
>Nearly disemboweled someone and willingly went insane for the fun of it

Sodachi is a good amount more than just a bit insane though. Even without supernatural influence.

And not all, snail, bee and bird for example are pretty sane.

Pretty true.

Snake is usually seen as the most murderous of the whole cast, but that doesn't change the fact that almost every other girl has at some point either attempted to kill Araragi, or almost done it by accident

this

Sanity is merely the approved mental alignment of the standard member of the human system that some large groups of them employ that they refer to as society. The differentiation from this mental state is something that affects the balance of this system and threatens its fall from its relative control over a large majority of the human race. This mentality is subject to variation and outright opposition as it is found in the various factions and sub-sections of society. A central part of it, though, is the glorification of sentience and the projection of the human ego onto the universe in order to create a sense of security and superiority among the individuals to encourage their non-deviation from the group, and to maintain the hierarchy found in most factions of human society. Were this mentality to be dethroned, it would cause a great panic among the human race and a general terror at the realization of the true nature of the species known as the homo sapien.

Snail is probably the most sane, only resorting to biting.

Bee and Bird are debatable depending on HOW accurate Araragi's description of the violence they enact on him are. If he's comically excaggerating or not. Considering Bee has taken martial arts classes and is portrayed as beating him up so hard he almost died once, and Bird ramming a crowbar straight into his pillow when he was sleeping and attacking him with a knife over a whim

The presence of rational thought

hot
also when has crab tried to kill arararagi?

Ep 1.

Not sure if she has actually. She's still crazy though, as she has stapled him in the mouth and given very serious threats about murdering him and herself if he ever commits adultery.

*tips fedora*

what did you just say?

>ends civilization because it's her fetish

good blogpost, subscribed

Oh boy.

Crab is a poser crazy though, bark but no bite. Even early she only attacked people because she was cornered.

wasn't crazy. Circumstance lead to her kill, and to keep the secret she killed another.

are you smoking weed?

scary

I'm crazy-in-love with Nadeko!

And that's why she's best girl.

I do love how out of all the people she says that too, it's Kaiki.

They go together pretty well

*worst

Nisio's self-inserts are pretty cute together, that's why Koi is the best arc.

One of them, anyway.

>my face at the end of the arc

GIRLS ON FILM

I forgot about this shit. I don't really even remember her at all. Maybe I should give it a rewatch.

Such a sweet older girl---Dear God wtf is that thing and get it away from me

t. butthurt Chiakifag

my absolute nigga

shion is best girl

dammit. so right...