HAPPENING: Chrissy Teigen, wife of John Legend...

HAPPENING: Chrissy Teigen, wife of John Legend, has LOCKED her twitter account after old tweets re-surface revolving pedophilia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7liYfhRgXGk
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07NICOSIA75_a.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08HANOI422_a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZTz8nYZ6vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some of the tweets resurfacing.

Bump

>revolving pedophilia.

bitch its new years and im hammered, im trying to do some investigative journalism over here

Over 9000 penises

youtu.be/7liYfhRgXGk

I thought it was just shitposting
fucking pedos

Hubby coming to her defense.

Why have the msm been so quick to label Pizzagate a hoax and a conspiracy, without bothering to do any investigating?

Because you asshats focused to hard on symbolism, making it Illuminati triangle meme tier.

When was the last time you saw the MSM investigate a real story?

It kinda is user, they do some unimaginably fucked up shit to them. But here is some truth on it. It's international. Here are some pr00fs on it. Oh, and Happy New Years to everyone in the thread

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07NICOSIA75_a.html
>Trafficking In Cyprus And The Church

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08HANOI422_a.html
>Child Exportation Via Vietnam And Adoption Agencies

some user earlier showed her old tweets...they were very disturbing..pedo related..i should have screen shot it...one user even comented thats why their plane was redirected...kinda creepy

She's a butterfaced, loudmouthed, ugly, race mixing liberal bitch and I hope she gets whats coming to her.

If there was a pedo ring why would go go around telling everyone in hints on twitter and insta?

Time to get my pedo on? That entire tweet is completely bewildering.

They put it in our faces bro. And right now, were at the point where the left is trying to normalize it. Also, to send signals to possible clients. Or just to brag.

Because these are THEIR platform.

The dorkweb will enable this filth and shoah daily Stormer a gorillion times

Do people think she’s attractive?

Her face is a trainwreck. So how is she a model and married to a celebrity? What does she bring to the table that other women do not?

All pedophiles whether rich and famous, world leaders or poor nobodies need to be rounded up and executed

That’s like asking the Catholic Church to tell us how to stamp out kiddy rape.

They’re part of it.

Because what are you going to do about it? Look at Hollywood, literally every person in the industry knew about the degenerate sex abuse, children or adult. Every single person that worked there knew, and if you ever talked to them about it they would tell you about the things they know, the facts and rumors. What did they do about it? Nothing. Not all of them, but the "spirit cooking" crowd in particular believes in magic, the occult. In the occult one of the more powerful forms of "magic", a spell if you will - is to announce intentions, provide information or clues. When committing acts of evil, when the intentions are announced and "good people" do nothing, this is considered extremely powerful.

Basically last night somebody pointed out all her weird as fuck pedo and pizza posting and she flipped her shit. Bear in mind this is a celebrity who has trolls in her feed all the time and never reacts but when Pizzagate came up she started dumping spaghetti all over the place, ranting at the woman and asking for her help from her husband, other celebrities, even lawyers. Now she's locked her account.

She strikes me as someone who was victimized by the culture itself, actually being "pizza" herself. They say pedophilia and sexual abuse is akin to a form of vampirism, it's infectious - for someone systematically abused it's hard to shake off, and they are very likely to abuse others themselves. They're never able to look in the mirror and see themselves for what they are.

So she deleted her account with 1000 000 FOLLOWERS just because of a few 'trolls'?

damn, I meant 10 000 000 followers.

Exactly. They do this because this is also the best way to hide in plain sight. They'll say shit like this and don't worry because not only will the MSM refuse to investigate this shit, they'll also back them up, shutting all these accusations down and calling these people crazy conspiracy theorists even when there's been damning evidence gathered of this shit.

she looks like a fucking pieced together ghoul literally one of the undead

Speedo

If pizzagate was real how come there isn't any proof?

> involving door

dead devil eyes

I heard on TV there were cops waiting at the gate as well.

All we can really do is raise awareness. If there is enough of an outcry the authorities will have to investigate, at least go through the motions. The gears turn slowly when you're trying to bring justice to the rich but with Trump in office, anything is possible. We just have to meet fate in the middle.

Bitches can't hang with the streets m8.

>If the holocaust was real how come there isn't any proof

wasn't she on the LA flight that turned around after 4 hours because "somebody got on without a passport"

You mean eyes of stress that have seen into the abyss. All anons probably have those.

>If your mum's not real, why are you a poof?

the holocaust isn't real and neither is pizzagate.

Something something circumstanctial evidence

Just get the fuck out already you shill. You know damn well there's entire videos and forums discussing this shit, with proof of the matter that Comet Ping Pong is a place where pedophilic activity goes down. You can search them up yourself and see that this shit is real.

i knew there was something up with that legend nigga

>one of these things is not like the other

No there is no proof, otherwise you'd show me irrefutable proof and these people would be in jail.
It's just another /x/ tier conspiracy that fags with no life get into because NEET life is so boring and yet with all the people and time you guys still couldn't find anything to have these people arrested, why? Oh let me guess
>muh deep state protections
>muh moon base
>muh reptiles can skin change
etc

bump. lemme get them sceens of her twatter account. gonna do werk saan

Ever heard of circumstantial evidence?
>you had no proof of Scott Peterson killing Laci Peterson
>but he's behind bars for it

they can't help themselves

There's no way John Legend isn't gay. Their marriage must be a larp.

>No there is no proof, otherwise you'd show me irrefutable proof and these people would be in jail.
You fuckung nigger. It's not about 'proof', it's about cause for a real investigation of which there is more than sufficient.

>white

Because it's fake, you guys believe Photoshopped tweets without source and are generally gullible mentally disturbed people who accept a warped view of reality because actual reality is too terrifying for you to deal with

She looks infertile, just like that nu-wars chick.

She looks infertile, just like that nu-wars chick.

Checked

stop looking at my images Chris you find nothing there

0/10

>What does she bring to the table that other women do not?
you know what user

youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0

no they look different. she looks a little disgusted on many pictures, looking down on people

yup

>why don't pedos investigate themselves when we uncover their pedo secrets
the world wonders

she married a nigger, she's clearly not good at making decisions

her face looks like she's having an allergic reaction

uhm user, you okay?

I'm white. I think it's okay.

>another episode of autistic sperglords blowing their load over old tweets and "muh pizza" symbols
I'm starting to believe there are more leftists pushing this than anything. Let me just break it down for you. The average normie is not susceptible to falling for things like this anymore. As soon as you start associating it with things like (PIZZAGATE, QANON, THESTORM, SPIRIT COOKING) it gets automatically discredited by people on the left and right. Pizzagate happened OVER A YEAR AGO and nothing has happened. It hit peak visibility and was trending on twitter/plebbit and we had daily generals and a huge community "investigating". What ended up happening was nothing concrete was ever found outside from spoopy ominous twitter/instagram posts. The proper channels were never explored it was always "hey guys this person is a pedo, look they said something about pizza in 2009!" or "look what this insiderAnon said, it's happening!". It was maybe the laziest "investigation" of all time and ended up fizzling out, even though the MSM ended up covering it.

So once again, they have no proof, no witnesses, no material evidence;don't follow through with anything or follow the proper channels and submit or file police reports, or do anything other than try to get other people riled up about theories. They roleplay as judge and jury, but don't go as far as executioner because deep down I think even they know this is all larping. They are content to believe that there are secret juries being held right now and mass indictments are on the way even though it's literally been proven the average pizzafuck doesn't know the difference between a sealed court motion and a grand jury/indictment.

(1/2)

But back to my main point about leftists being the one pushing these narratives. I've began following a number of twitter accounts that push these narratives and have found these strange characteristics of the more popular ones with the most "followers":

1. A lot of them are women, usually in their 30's and 40's but some are millennials
2. They have anywhere from 10k - 100k subscribers
3. They are almost always asking for money on patreon/paypal even though they don't do any of the investigating and only RT
4. They are usually the first to start "attacking" these celebrities and use their full name or obviously fake pseudonym
5. They NEVER get banned or shoah'd by twitter even though I've seen normal people banned for less

These qualities along with what appears to be intentional subversive actions make me believe they are not genuine in their motivations. I'd love to be proven wrong but time and time again we've seen that they are far more interested in the money and attention they can milk out of the community they've cultivated than actually pursuing justice against this pedophile cabal they claim to be fighting.

The final red flag should be the MSM not shying away from covering stories like these and why would they? It makes these people look like nuts. In the court of popular opinion they are immediately discarded as "pizzagaters" "conspiracy theorists" etc.
>b-b-but we don't care about our optics you SHILL, we want justice!
Optics is the only way you're going to ever see results. 9/11 truthers fell for the same trap and quite literally got memed to death by the embrace "MUH STEEL BEAMS". These twitter cunts are clearly trying to do the same thing. In short, stop blowing your load and going into hysteria over hearsay or weak "evidence" that includes things like spoopy codewords or esoteric symbols, because that is the fastest route to getting put in the trash bin like all the other -gates before it.

inb4
>Shill
>FBI
>Brock
>(((You)))
(2/2)

You seem upset. Why dont you take a seat over here.....

THEY'RE JUST ORDINARY PEDOS

Weren't these two stopped on that plane that was going to Tokoyo that turned around, because there was an unauthorized person on the plane? We're they trying to smuggle a child out of the country on a public flight?

Dude, you know as well as I do that all those pedo fucks will die no matter what is typed online.

Why did I hear that passengers had to sign NDA's

>So once again, they have no proof, no witnesses, no material evidence;don't follow through with anything or follow the proper channels
oh I'm sorry .... did Comey get fired this year? 2017 was rough but good for the boot manufacturers, huh? so let's get this straight, do u want to go on the record defending Hillary's State Department release of Laura Silsby who was jailed in Haiti for trying to steal 33 Haitian children and stow them on a jet? is that okay??? would you like to say it didn't happen???

Trump curse continues in 2018 electric boogaloo

How does anyone think she's hot, with that jawline?!

Nice trips, smoothskin.

remember when john legend got all preachy about criminal justice? he attended some serious meetings in my home town, where he spoke as a criminal justice expert.

guess we better feel sorry for her and make her the president or something

Most probably Legend is gay and need some cover up so he pays this prostitute to pretend to be his wife and have a normal life, the both profit.

Almost all those women are prostitutes the more obvious like Lindsay Lohan are pretty well known but others are more discrete but hookers nonetheless.

Mommy is half white half Thai

>t. CIA

would you like a list of the number of pedophiles arrested, and pedophile rings broken up since trump took office vs obama's tenure? Its rather illuminating.

Fucking kek

>one user even comented thats why their plane was redirected
The "official" story is that two Arab brothers with very similar names (different by one letter), BOTH got on the plane with ONE ticket. They were basically trying jew the ariline out of a fare. The tarded airline didn't notice the "same" passenger had boarded twice until 4 hours into the flight.

That's the "official" story. I have to admit it's so stupid and embarrassing that it has to be true.

Fucking gross

who says she is white?

see video mark 3:18 on -

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZTz8nYZ6vA

I actually would, myself. Cause I don't know where I'd even find that info.

>62,000 tweets
Jesus fuck.

>HAPPENING: Chrissy Teigen, wife of John Legend, has LOCKED her twitter account after internet trolls decided to destroy her life instead of meming paul nehlan to the congress.

op is a flaming faggot.

Freaks