Yuki Yuna/YuYuYu/NoWaYu/WaSuYu Thread

One day until the 2nd NoWaYu LN is released. It will include a bonus chapter related to 'The Second Hero Diary.'

WaSuYu was subbed in English, hard subs only but no Chinese text. Still waiting for raws.
mega.nz/#!BQFFlJAT!RFpxEQVSkF-vJXcVQmjcZ0jBh6P00fZx5o51NYr8y5Y

WaSuYu movie 2 comes out on April 15th.

A YuYuYu/WaSuYu/NoWaYu mobile game was announced.
yuyuyui.jp/

Everything else is here: pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12629614
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my husband Gin is so cool

New novel serialization ‘Kusunoki Mebuki is a Hero’ have been announced, will take place in divine era 300 fall
Second VN translated and patched, see pastebin link for more info (but why is the pastebin link saying that is the pre-patched version?)
Also, Minatosoft have already released patch for both VNs to make them work with Windows 10 anniversary update.

I love that cover. Bakaba so cool.

Spring time need to plant some crops

Gin was my husbando before it was cool.

I wonder how people who read WaSuYu from the day it came out must be feeling now. Smash hit franchise and WaSuYu in cinemas across Japan, all born from a small LN that hardly anyone was reading.

I always believed it would happen eventually.

New favourite character poll, Takashima not included version. She has an unfair advantage so let's see how the NoWaYus do when they aren't up against her. Maybe Hinata and Mito will actually get some votes this time.
strawpoll.me/12629614

Didn't C-Shadow win the other anyway?

Post Top Yuusha

>She has an unfair advantage
Chikage is going to win, you should not include Chikage.

I never knew about WaSuYu until i jumped into one other threads after episode 3 of YuYuYu and got spoilered about Gin's Benkei moment. I think that's the reason why that fight never hitted as hard as other anons. Curiously, after watching the first movie twice, I'm starting to actually dread that scene on the next movie.

Okay.

With a majority vote
gotcha

Fuck you. I'm gonna post 11 Top Yuushas + Top Miko + 1 Messiah.

She did, but everybody loves Yuna from the anime so she still grabs more of the vote than she would if she was LN only like the rest of them.

>everybody loves Yuna
I don't.

>12 Yuushas (counting Shiratori)
>1 Messiah
HMMMM

It's weird seeing that picture without the meme text.

Karin please, don't be tsundere.

Same, I never cared about Gin's Benkei until the anime. The WaSuYu LN just isn't that well written, so it's hard to care.

Then who will Judas be?

Yuuna, Yuuna is evil.

"In this moment, I am heroic. Not because of any phony god’s trump card. But because, I am enlightened by my determination to fist"
*reverse claps*
"M'ssiah"

I wonder why Chikage is the favorite of such a disproportionate amount of anons. Is it because she got so much development in the novel? Or because of her relatable hobbies and personality? Or the systematic government-approved post mortem bullying? Personally, I have a hard time deciding which NoWaYu I like the most since they're all such best girls.

>Two Yuunas
Chaika ripoff.

Initially, it's definitely
>because of her relatable hobbies and personality
Bullied, games, RPG, think yuuna is fucking cute. She is literally me.

That joins up with she being very well developed, being the target of the second most fucked up thing in the series (and it hurts harder than Tougou losing her precious memories), and the lots of OC anons made for Chikage.

I'm curious if the Anime version that will happen eventually will cause the same reaction.

>into vidya like most anons
>introverted like most anons
>bullied like most anons
>is a tryhard but is in reality a huge dork
>is really a good girl at heart who just broke after the universe took it upon itself to shit on her over and over
>is CUTE

>Not Tales of the Abyss
>Not Minky Momo
Any more examples of doubles?

vertex pls go

I don't want to.

So you basically want to fuck yourselves?

So the Flower Calming Ceremony that they added into the movie looks a lot like what happened at the end of YuYuYu after the final battle

Actually, I liked Chikage from the very moment they revealed her design and I started to defend her when some anons immediately acused her of being a Homura clone.The more details I got to knew about her, I started to like her even more.

I think it's a combination of all of that and sympathy for the bullying/parental abuse she suffered.

best girl =/= most fuckable girl
none are fuckable btw, they're in middle school

Fuck. I didn't noticed that until now.

I dunno, the petals there were from all of the girls flowers apart from Yuna's, but in WaSuYu it's all cherry blossoms. I think it's something to do with Takashima. Takahiro said that what exactly the flowers are calming is a secret for now, for what it's worth.

I just love how much the movie expands upon the LNs, they'll definitely become the go-to for newcomers to the series instead of the LNs

What would Togo and/or Chikage do if they walked in on Yuki and Takashima having sex with each other?

>Putting Gun-chan in a NoWaYu poll
That's pretty much asking her to win.

rape

Yuuna fighting style puts a burden in her body far above than the others yuushas. Mostly of them just needs to cut ou shot the Vertexes while her has to crush them until they die. It's almost unfair compare her with the others.

>I started to defend her when some anons immediately acused her of being a Homura clone
And just like with Karin in YuYuYu, the most bullied girl ended up being showered in love the most in the threads.

>none are fuckable btw, they're in middle school
Can you say that with a straight face after seeing those elementary schooler henshin scenes?
But I agree that yuushas should only get sexualized by other yuushas, it's the way the Shinju would want it

Reading episode 3 reactions in retrospect is great.

No user, I want to fuck Yuuna.

>Tama is a tomboy and dies early, like Anzu
>Hinata is a titty monster and she wasn't killing vertex
>Yuuna looks like Yuuna and she passed the whole novel in coma
Chikage has the best hairstyle and had more time than the other girls, she also had many interactions with Wakaba that changed Wakaba's actions.
The real question is why people doesn't like Wakaba the most.

>why people don't like Wakaba the most
she is a baka

So, in the last chapter Wakaba thought about wanting to visit Chikage's hometown, meaning that Hinata must not have told her about Chikage's past at that point. What do you think happened after? Would she have told her if Wakaba brought the idea of a trip up or would she just try and steer her away from going to protect her mental state? How would Wakaba react to all of that shit?

>hole in the barrier "accidentally" opens up at Chikage's village

>How would Wakaba react to all of that shit?
Probably making cute faces.

>Hinata likely knew all about Chikage's past but didn't tell Wakaba
for what purpose

I'm still wondering why does Karin only opens herself up this much just with Tougou.

>it's a Yuuna destroys the entire wall in a berserk fit of insanity after remembering the deaths of the NoWaYus and realizing she's a monster episode

My bad. I didn't noticed the repeated section.

>Hinata knew all about scarifying mikos and she didn't tell Wakaba
What else is Hinata hiding from Wakaba?

Her gigantic futa cock

I don't see anyone but Tougou to be able to talk about this topic openly.

>that's what we call falling in love
Wow, now that is blatant.

>Girl power...?
>It's definitely not that
No that's exactly what it is, dumb girls

>That filename
My one hope for YuYuYu is to have something like the two Stardust Crusaders where they show the protagonists from the previous versions in a quick flash back.

That's not the the only time it happened. The same happened in the 4koma when Karin got invited to the Kendo Club.

Then why does nobody falls in love with Fuu?

Hey fags

This movie 1 thing I downloaded the other day is only 47 min?

My daughter Karin-chan is so cute and wonderful.

She knows about everyone's history in order to be able to provide them with emotional support as a miko. It's something like patient confidentiality, probably. Chikage wouldn't have wanted her to tell anyone anyway, least of all Wakaba, and while it's not like Hinata ever actually acted as her counsellor if she had then their relationship would have been damaged if Hinata started spilling Chikage's secrets.

Too intimidated by her overwhelming girl power.

My one hope is that the very last OP of the series is sung by all the cast.

Tougou is the mother of the club. If you're troubled, talk to someone. Most of the time (in unrelated to vertex topics) Tougou is the best person to talk to.

>scarifying mikos
How did they make the mikos scary and why? Were they trying to spook the Vertexes to death?

>Yuuna fighting style puts a burden in her body far above than the others yuushas.
I did say that, didn't I?

Although I think the comparison make sense either way.

Why haven't you befriended Wakaba yet?

Probably an unfortunate translation of "suki ni naru" which isn't as loaded with romantic implications.

I'm trying but she keeps getting me brutally murdered through her overwhelming stupidity

yes

Unfortunate is the last word I'd use to describe this.

Don't bully The Baka, she can't help being dumb. Blame the Taisha for putting her in charge and Yuna for rejecting her offer of taking over as leader in the beginning.

Even if you'd translate every second line in the VNs as "I love you" that wouldn't make them significantly gayer than they already are

>this ghost cock was still a better leader thank Bakaba
You can't make this shit up.

Sonocchi is very smart and charismatic and an excellent leader, it's no surprise she can't be matched.

Sonoko makes my dick expand

>expand
What did she mean by this?

What do you mean. Fuu's extremely popular, there was this time she was helping out the cheerleading club, and a boy asked her out.

I mean you say that, but 3 lines later Karin uses 惚れて which makes it pretty clear they're talking about romantic like and not friendship like.

>Great Seto Bridge in Kemono Friends
Is Kagawa the hot new apocalypse anime stage?

It seems the layout of the city is sukasuka is also based in a city from Kagawa

Anyone order the second LN? I'm going to tomorrow.

Seems already did.

I heard one of them would resume translation in one of the next month's Dengeki issues, probably the WaSuYu manga but I'm not sure. I'm fine with the raws though, the art is good enough.

I want to make my daughter Karin the happiest girl in what is left of the world.

Tomiko's father, pls...

I can't wait for Tomiko to become one of the mass-produced Yuushas and to get eaten by Stardust

Mass Production Yuushas sounds incredibly dumb from a tactical point of view. They probably wouldn't even have enough fire power between them to hurt a large Vertex.

>the happiest girl
Are you going to make all other girls unhappy?

>she keeps getting me brutally murdered
Don't blame Wakaba. I bet that you are the kind of people that tries to kill Scorpio all alone with your wife and get killed.

I would make her so ridiculously happy that any other girl would look unhappy by comparison

What if she start feeling bad for the other girls that aren't as happy as her.

Then I will teach her to make them happy!