HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING RETARDED

Radical Christian Sect Now.
Do you realize you could have seven fucking kids, a hot trad wife who knows ONLY YOUR COCK FOREVER, a good job, and SIX DIGITS IN THE BANK by now?
Probably not, you fucking TV baby.
Probably not, because you aren't MAN ENOUGH for the truth.
Probably because you fantasize about your (((violent victory))) like all good cattle do...
IN THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE
Get. Out. While. You. Still. Can.
If you can't see that the pattern for the most successful people-group ON THE PLANET TODAY was laid out two millennia ago, YOU AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION.
I hope the DEVIL comes for your, RIPS OFF YOUR HEAD and SHITS DOWN YOUR THROAT if you don't get involved in a Radical Christian Sect RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
I have no pity for you.
I have none at all.
Fuck you, really.
Fuck you if you don't follow the King out of this mess, because really, you're fucked anyway, so it's not even really a curse.
>It's
>A
>Warning
So, what are you gonna do?
You gonna MAN UP or are you gonna be a FUCKING PUSSY RAISING YOUR EX-WIFE'S SON AND PLAYING VR 8 HOURS A DAY YOU PATHETIC SHITBAG?
These are your choices now.
There are no other choices.
Choose wisely.
CHOOSE WISELY.

I think that's enough internet for tonight. Good night everyone and happy new year

> The only way I can get laid is by living like a savage and believing in fairy tales
Sounds like you have it all figured out, OP

>No more computer
>No more Xbox
>No more fastfood

No american will ever do this.
/thread

Die in your toxin waste of an enivronment and pursuit of false wealth then, with your transgender thises and acceptable urban murder rates that.
YOU DESERVE WHAT IS COMING FOR YOU

America is a wild beast.
She has earned what she is due.
I for one welcome the bending of every knee to the king.
LET HER STAND ON HER OWN TWO FEET, THE DRUNKEN WHORE
Let her plead her case before the king...

Jesus fuck relax! Eddie! you're going crazy!

>meme flag
You can't even stand for your own country.

Isn't it worth getting crazy about?
THEY ARE KILLING US.
THEY ARE KILLING THE CHILDHOODS OF OUR CHILDREN.
What monstrosities do they hope to make of man?
Unbounded, undirected, a slave to its own neurotic whims, driven like a ship with snapped masts in a gale, and soon overturning...
We have to stand up.
WE MUST STAND UP.
We must stand up before are put permanently to our knees.
IT'S COMING FOR US.
We must act.

Instead wasting your time here, why aren't you amish yourself?

Who says I'm not?
Or, more to the point, who said Amish?
There is more than one way to radical a Christian, you know.

aren't these contradictory?

preach it, brother, devil never rests

No.
The first is an ecosystem.
The second is a creature which lives in it.
If anything, I think they are complementary.

>Unbounded, undirected, a slave to its own neurotic whims, driven like a ship with snapped masts in a gale, and soon overturning..
Oh shit.
Did we go deep? Jamie pull this weird shit up for me, what the fuck is eggiebra talking about right now.
That sounds completely insane by the way.

Oh, sorry for my assumption. In what radical christian group are you? How is your daily life going on aka what are you doing the whole day, except like now shitposting on 4chins.

Who wants to be fucking amish?
These ppl pretend to live in the 17th/18th century. Really? You want to ride around in horse carriages and wear a retarded looking beard?

It's complicated, but at its height, seeing each other every day, lending and borrowing stuff freely so a little went a long way, living in multi-generational settings where youth respected their elders and elders had the best interests of the youth at heart, making things with your hands, forsaking TV and Movies and vidya, etc, etc.
It's a long story.

Do you want a life-long quality marriage and to know the name of all your grandchildren?

>Life-long marriage.

No?

It sounds not too bad to be honest.
Sounds interesting and more like balanced than today work/life shedule of turbogreed.

why not?

don't the creatures make the ecosystem?

Well, that's the thing about culture and heritage, as well as commitment, honor, and love...
Modern life is a joke.
We lived in the city, in a major city on the East Coast I won't name for privacy (the community still exists).
We rode the train and shopped at the grocery store and everything.
But it was a different world.
FUCKING SALIENT.

What is protecting the Amish when the hordes of mulattoes shamble towards their quaint chocolate shops and wives?

have you ever murdered someone?

They won't leave the cities.
They are scared of the woods.
They are right to be scared.
City folk cannot survive in the wild.

I would like to give it a shot. But in Germany the "Kommunen", how it is here called are just unwashed hippys with some lax 420 brezel'it shit. It's a shame.

Of course not user.
That's disgusting.

Are you familiar with Bruderhof?
They would take you, guaranteed.

what's your opinion on theosis?

àre you sure? you've never sliced someone open?

>what's your opinion on theosis?
It is the process of the redeemed human race collectively taking up their vocation as the Scion of God on earth.
Comprende?
Eww dude.
That's fucking yucky.

Thank you, never heard of Bruderhof, but I will look at it closer. Have a nice day.

You too!
Tschuss!

jesus is gay

You go ahead and say that to his face when he gets back.
I DARE YOU

so how do I join the Amish then? Its impossible, they wont accept outsiders and I cant even enter the US permanently.

Look for Bruderhof, or no joke just call David Keeling.
Dig a little and you will discover how this is done.

try the hutterites

just don't kill anyone else. ok

lel @ your dicklet ID

fpbp

DRUMPF BTFO!

>seven wives
Why would I reject Christ's teachings by doing something like that?

>Six digits
Impossible with manual labor, which is about the only thing Amish can do considering they're home schooled.

What of ignorance?
What of children?

What of confusion? Dissonance? chaos?

Why are you being so damning to us all, who probably alone inside many can't find the will to help themselves. It's not easy to move forward in a positive way as a human being .,

There are simply people I love, and while I know I deserve my dues- I have nothing but a deep sense of despair over the reality of what the world to come means for those I really love and must now spend every moment I have left cherishing

>not being a hasidic jew in new york instead