Islam and the white far right

I feel like Islam's taqqiya works way to well on you guys. It could be Muslim genocide day and some of you pussies would be like "Hey but Shi'ite Muslims are cool, Iran is based" or "Palestinians are our friends, why kill them" and dumb shit like that

Yes Moshe we have common intrests.We want to destroys jews,Israel and ZOG.Thats why Iran is our friend.Thats why Muslims in Europe who are sunnis are not our friends.They are your friends because they destroy whites.They are your friends Moshe in Syria because they destroy your enemies.
So dont try to be a smartass.
Nationalism and Islam are only allowed were the jews want them to be allowed.

Sunni dschihadis are ok.
Shia muslims are not ok.
Ukrainian nationalist are ok.
American Nationalist are not ok.

Se how that works Moshe ? Do you really think you can confuse us what kind of shit show you are pulling off ?
The Iranians will put this colour revolutin into its grave.The victory in Syria will not be reversed.The Nationalism in Western countries will grow stronger and together with the Axis of Resistance ZOG will be shoved into the oven.

Take that Moshe and smoke it.

naturally non americans are sentient humans not jewish drones and will recognize that this imposed war between west and islam is uncalled for and will achieve nothing

You haven't even see the real far right yet. We are just letting the gentle alt-right play with you verbally in an attempt to be civilised and resolve this peacefully. If they fail which is likely, we will emerge and you won't even be able to speak with us because our work is purely physical.

I will screencap this posts.

You should see the stretch of land reaching from Iran over Afghanistan all into Mongolia and India as an example of what happens if we let Islam and Arabization take over ... these countries were all originally INDOEUROPEAN land! Even the Chinese were fucking afraid of those fucking steppe horse nomads. Oh btw the chinks would never admit it but according to most recent archeological research they may have received the knowledge of advanced metallurgy from those very 'savages' at their Western border.

>155168946
Why is JIDF shilling so much lately?
Why is Israel so afraid of a country (Iran) that has never once fought a war of aggression?
Why does (((the west))) oppose Iranian/Shia hegemony, while all radical Islamic terrorist organizations are based on Sunni-Wahabi interpretations of Islam (as practiced and spread by Saudi Arabia, ally of US and Israel)?

Yeah honestly I have been around Jews and Muslims plenty and if I had to choose which to save it would be Jews.
I would still like to see the Atheist anti-western ones be taken for free helicopter rides but people from Muslim countries are far worse than Jews and there are way more of them.

Islam isn't the problem.

I'm pretty sure no normal person gives a damn about any ME country.
If you gave Sup Forums a button to erase the jews, send blacks back to africa and arabs back to ME while banning interventionism and letting them have their hegemony people would fight to push it first.

hmmmm

Is it just me or do I remember Sup Forums being a lot less sandniggery and a lot more remove kebab? What happened? Did we get invaded by mud marauders doing shill work for Islam?

bullshit

prepare your fat sharting ass for diversity

>Doesn't answer the questions
See what I mean? JIDF everywhere

Kebabs are Turks and non Sunni muslims therefore the removal of kebab is always the prime objective

The US never had a problem with muslims until we started being the jews bodyguard bro.

watcha doin rabbi

sorry about that meme flag

Non sharting Sup Forums has always been largely pro-Iran/Hezbollah, and anti-Israel and anti-Saudi when it comes to middle eastern politics.

You don't remember shit because you are a election newfag, go back to t_d, kikelover.