The left won't accept pedophil-

>the left won't accept pedophil-

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lorynbrantz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

le 56% baby

They accepted it long ago

I got this book for Christmas as a joke

why don't you say JEWS and braindead manbabies and women instead of "left"?

What is the connection to feminism?
Seriously curious.

Because they're the same thing

[checked]

(((we))) been training little girls to take dollies' clothes off/on - from birth. Naked children together is a feminist program since the 1960's

>Brantz.

Jew author

I work at a library and saw this book and took a peek at it, the baby doesn't actually do anything feminist, she just does a bunch of cutsy things. There's no reason to add that she's feminist, its just meant to empower girls for being girls.

I'm the book the feminist baby basically does whatever she wants without repercussions. That's literally it. The book ends by saying everyone should be proud like the feminist baby.

Library aid?

>Jewish and Jew-backed suffragettes pushed to raise the AoC before they even went for voting rights
but seriously we can't let user get his hands on my almonds' activation codes

But....

I thought one of the whole original arguments of feminism was people bitching about women wearing pants and becoming more "manly"?

I thought a woman wearing pants was one of the big milestones of feminism?

Feminists don't have children though, they abort and consider all external lives parasitic.

Next step: no pants, and you are rapist if you even look with interest, not you Chad.

Go say that to a feminist professor and show her how smart you are.

Even better, I can show her an entire podcast that goes into the history of women wearing pants and how it was a big deal, right to the point of said cunts getting arrested and thrown in jail for it.

You know, back when women actually had a few oddball problems to bitch about, not "stare rape", "fart rape" or "man spreading".

twitter.com/lorynbrantz

(((Loryn Brantz)))

Almonds have triangulated, activation sequence beginning....

Did they raise the AoC to lower their competition?

Link to podcast?

The Dollop - Battle of the Pants

Ignore Dave Anthonys insane liberal garbage. Trump winning broke him, but at least this episode is WAY before the election was even a meme.