Why all the bad asses descents from Mongols?

Why all the bad asses descents from Mongols?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6jLNTbu5us
youtube.com/watch?v=eJJYVORSP_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't actually believe this happened do you?

Go play some basketball Tyrone

Nepalese were never mongols you stupid larper.

Hey dude did he no scope people too?

Shut it mutt

Let in these based brown people bulgaria.

Whiter than you Hernandez

>bad ass Mongols

Kill gommies for faderland

It did.
The Gurkha's have a formidable racial fighting spirit.

They fought with us in Korea. Shame we had so many leftist Jews in government. We could have steamrolled them back to china.

This seems implausible unless his firing position was absolutely perfect. Even then wouldn't an RPG take that position out as he would be stationary with the machine gun?

>larper
Look man you can't just be using this term improperly like that every time someone starts a thread with a detail that you think is wrong. That term is for when people start a thread and say it's happening and has a story to tell about it and it's fake. When you use terms like this improperly you take part in the destruction of the use of the language.
Since you're apparently a nazi you should be able to appreciate the rigors of getting something correct and not being lackadaisical in what you do, say, and write.

Yes, I do. Since, If you look analytically at the battles in WW2, you will see most did not fight, most hid. Only the few fought, something ((they)) have been hiding.

Mongoloids are the latest iteration of the human, and therefore the smartest

Most of them remain stunted by inadequate diet in the more "civilized" areas, but the semi-nomadic and traditionalist areas produce well-rounded individuals and exceptional soldiers, just like anywhere else desu

Fuck off Semite shill.

That sounds like terrible accuracy.

>only difference
>between him and me
>is civilizations "concept" of imprisonment
Premise running thin

>manlets can't fight

the manlets have updated to the new type of combat, the war.
Good luck for when you try to beat us, we shoot you in the stomach (because we are manlet).

t. italian manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=n6jLNTbu5us

>Italian
>Manlet
>Beardgod

LANKLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Based Chad son of Genghis has no need to kill isis, just does it so non Genghis descended virgins can't ascend to Chadom easily.

desu he was only fighting Muslims
Doesn't take alot to do it
They're like the Zerg

Yes yes, Asian men are super strong and grrr manly.

Bruv I love you guys but you have fucked up all your last wars

I have lived, and I have tried to love, but now I am only left with the "lone wolf" op everyone fears, and am in just a position to carry it out.

So, what do I do with that?

>Gurkha does Gurkha stuff
>Nu-uh! Must be fake!

There's a reason the Argies were shitting themselves when Maggie Thatcher deployed these guys to the Falklands. Loads of great stories about Gurkhas doing awesome stuff in combat though, honestly glad to have these guys in the British Army.

Go prep the bull

Hardy little fucker......good job lad

he was on a roof

>All that.
>Over ten bullets per person, over one grenade for every two people, a mine, and a tripod.
>Still only kill 30.

>Someone doesn't know how combat works.

They forget to mention he had air support.

Get a grip, dont be a stupid arsehole

weak

Yanks are pussy

if only those talibans build a wall

What does that even mean? I am not talking metaphors, and I do not care about structures. I am asking, what would you do if you had the chance? Hitler was a pawn, killing someone like that, would have little consequence, since underlying motivation was already established.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJJYVORSP_w

It's not one person, it's a controlling ideology; so, what would you do?

fucking camper

Mongols are high iq. Jihadis, not so much.

>pic
10/10

Das rite my yellow brother

what are you talking about?Mongolia is a fucking shithole

Are you all too afraid to answer? For most of you, the one tyrant is ten thousand miles away, so you deal with a thousand tyrants a mile away. I deal with both, so at least I can handle one for all of us.

Are you fucking retarded? Mongolia is awesome. Size of Europe. 3 million people, vast stretches of open steppe dotted with yurts, canals and horses.

lolled hard at that one, thanks

HAHAHA A FIN DEFENDING AN MONGOL THE FUCKING IRONY

>all these angry non-replies
FPBP GULLIBLE GOYS BTFO

Fuck off mutt

>Dundee thinks "he knows".

>Abdullahs takes fire from a machine gun
>Try to counter fire
>Can't even spot the enemy because he is a manlet from nepal
Kek

Nepalese are Aryans you Finnish mutt

lol, I've never seen this one

Where exactly did he get 17 grenades from?

is this him?

400 bullets for 30 sandniggers? This dude needed 13 bullets to kill a single person. L2aim wtf

>You don't actually believe this happened do you?
t. Amerilard