Hitler did nothing wro-

>be Germany at the end of 1944. Being BTFO, chased out of Poland by the Red army.
>Nationalist non-communist Poles rise up in Warsaw when the Red army is on the other side of the river
>Germany decides to crush the rebellion
>25.000 Wehrmacht casualties
>25.800 Polish resistance fighters neutralized
>200.000 white civilians dead
>700.000 white civilians deported
>entire ancient medieval/renaissance city systematically destroyed by demolition crews
>leave warsaw and continue fleeing
>red army takes the ruins without a fight, now controls Poland completely and hunts down and ruthlessly exterminates remnants of Polish resistance. Poland becomes a communist puppet state.

why did Hitler do this? Warsaw had been entirely cleared of jews. Polish nationalists hate communists, had defeated Stalin and Lenin in 1921, invaded again by them in 1939.

>goals of the Polish Underground State were to liberate the capital in order to assert Poland's sovereignty before the Soviet-backed Polish Committee of National Liberation could assume control.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_of_Russia
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mieszko_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we were just a pawn back then. Oh wait, nothing has actually changed.

Nazis were stupid as fuck.

an anti communist pawn

>implying this isn't Soviet revisionism

>hates shitskins
>kills millions of whites

this is what hitleraboos actually believe

Hitler resettled jews in Palestine in 1933...they funded his warmachine...he was in on the whole thing...destroy nationalism and took out almost 20m christians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

>be chased out of poland
You mean be chased out of prussia, but hey, some people are just greedier than others.

All i'm saying: fuck you.

Sup Forums conveniently forgets that Hitler hated Poles more than Jews lmao, he openly spoke about genociding them before the war (and wanted to do the same to us innocent Anglos too)

We shoud eliminate germans once and for all, oh wait they're doing it to themselves.

germans are autistis and need to be exterminated for the sake of europe. I hope the eternal anglo drops a good dozen of nukes onto berlin.

The entirety of skinhead argument is basically "b-b-but communists"

Why would he show mercy to a peoples he largely blamed for the war (after the Jew obviously). You had your chance to ally with him in 39 or atleast find a peaceful solution yet decided on war. Whoever took over would have been his enemy.

Poolan is rightful German clay.
Polaks should have been exterminated.

Hitler saw polish people as sub humans. which they are.

>"allies" with Roosevelt/Stalin whom both wish to destroy the British empire to retain influence over Europe by bankrupting the nation and ensuring half of Europe is communist
Yeah. Clearly Churchkike was fighting for British/European interests, not the Jew.

Nothing is lower than a memeflag

That's the WWII-era in a nutshell.
Virgin Hitler sperging out autistically.
Chad Stalin making gains and telling Churchill and Rosevelt - look at that crazy sperg! We good, right?

Wow, Hitler said a thing, must be true!

Nazism was against Slavic peoples. Fun fact, Croatians were considered descendants of the "goths" and thus not actually Slavic. Retards on both side including the ethnic traitors should have been mercilessly gutted like hogs.

What really gets me is that Germans weren't just killing jews and commies, but common Slavic folk who were just under communist/jewish yoke. I mean, Belarus lost like one quarter of its population, Ukraine and Poland - around 17%. And most of it wasn't military losses, but civilians. Same thing for Russians - most victims were not soldiers, but civilians. And also millions were taken into Germany for forced labor. If Germans wanted to defeat jews and commies in power, they should've treated common people better. This is the reason why Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians fought so fiercely - it wasn't for Stalin, Communism, USSR. It was the fight for survival.
And just look at this - monument "Millennium of Russia".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_of_Russia
It was built in Tsarist time, has nothing to do with commies. It celebrates millennium of Rurik's(Viking founder of Rus') arrival to Novgorod. It glorifies Russian history, nationalism, Christianity. Germans dismantled it and wanted to take to Germany as a trophy. I understand destroying commie monuments. But this is nothing but humiliation and desecration for Russian nation.

Thats beacuse you are stinky sub humans. what did your country contribute to the world Besides stinky hookers? ukraine is a 3rd world shithole. Niggers are smarter than you.

>why did Hitler do this?
To punish you polish rats for being an obstacle for Germans for centuries.

because you are untermenschen

so you are saying you won't go silent into that good night?

sperg some more on the user internet forums - see if that helps you to not disappear in the next 25years

bye bye kraut

better watch out, german anger is rising.

I wish we would make a joint invasion of poland and split it up. Like in old good times.

>oh no, how could we, the german nation that started 2 biggest wars in history lose some of our territory as a aftermath of these wars, also dont mind the fact that these lands were not even ours in the first place

>dont mind the fact that these lands were not even ours in the first place
A lie that polish rats love the most. You are basically immigrants and occupants of German lands. Even the entire poland with Mazovia used to be 100% German populated before the Hunns btfo'd them

ey hol up
sweden you have somalians invading you right now and you want to go to war?

Last time Wasn't enough cock suckers?

I said before the Hunns invaded Europe, you stupid slavshit

>slavs
>white

no not enough dead polish subhumans

You want us to repeat the DELUGE again, Zbyzhek?

>why did Hitler do this?
>Nazis were stupid as fuck.

They were not stupid, they had the ideological assumption that relations between nations are wars of ethnic cleansing and nothing else.
Either I raze your city or your raze mine, and there is no modus vivendi inbetween.

I'm sorry but Poles aka Lechites are PARTLY descendants of the Vandals (and Sarmatians).

>Gerhard of Augsburg in the hagiography of Vita sancti Oudalrici ("Life of Saint Udalric"), c. 983-993, writes about Mieszko as dux Wandalorum, Misico nomine ("the Prince of Vandals, named Mieszko") [77].
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mieszko_I

Let's do it, I want to kill 75% of the Swedish army again.

>Hitler annexes Austria and half of Czechoslovakia
>Britain: okay lol no worries, just don't use war to get any territories
>Germany: no problemo, my British brother, I am only interested in lands populated by ethnic Germans!
>6 months later
>Germany: *invades Prague*
>Britain and France: what the fuck stop that. if you touch Poland we will not hesitate to retaliate
>Germany: oops! teehee~ sorry... won't happen again...
>*invades Poland*
>Britain and France: we warned you, we are declaring war
>Germany: WTF... I hate Anglos now
>half a year of Britain's "Phoney War" where they don't really attack Germany, just set up defences in other countries
>Germany: ugh, the insolence of these Jew controlled Anglos, so aggressive...
>*invades Denmark and Norway*
>Britain and France: Jesus fuck
>Germany: stop oppressing me *invades France and starts bombing Britain*

>80 years later
>FUCKING WARMONGER CHURCHILL HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG THE JEWS DECLARED WAR ON GERMANY HITLER NEEDED TO EXTERMINATE THE POLES FOR THE SIX GORILLION ETHNIC GERMANS [cites Der Sturmer article] ANGLOS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WORLD WAR II AND EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD HITLER JUST WANTED TO SAVE EUROPE

Really makes you think...

Britain and the Soviets were allies because Nazi Germany threatened both of their existences. Notice how they’re not allies
1. When they’re not both being attacked by the Nazis
2. When the Nazi regime collapses
Hmm, crazy how nature do that... crazy how Britain which barely managed to stand its own against a continental Europe swarmed by Nazis wasn’t able to prevent the Soviets from taking a few satellite states...

>be Poland
>ally the Commies
>"WHY DID HITLER TURN US INTO A COMMUNIST PUPPET?"

>Warszawa pre-WW2
>full of kikes
>Warszawa post-WW2
>ethnically homogeneous polish capital, zero kikes

I'd say he did you a favor.

>be Hitler
>ally the commies then invade them
>WHY DID STALIN TURN HALF US INTO A COMMUNIST PUPPET?

>implying there is anything wrong with fighting commies

>German still believes fighting commies was ever meaningful
>even though Hitler didn’t care and even felt admiration for Stalin purging his regime of Jews and only went to war with Soviets to knock out the only continental opposition and at the same time maybe even secure lebensraum for the future
>making a dumb decision with disastrous consequences is ok

Hitler did plenty wrong. He shouldn't have declared war on the US after pearl harbor. He shouldn't have invaded Russia until western Europe was secure, and the Brits defeated. He shouldn't have insisted that the new jet aircraft under development be used exclusively as bombers, and that's just a few examples.

Prussia is artificial country created by international Christian Knight order from stolen land.

Is it that hard for you to look shit up?

Well, if you really want to know:

>Germany losing the war
>its allies seeking peace with the Soviets and USA to keep their autonomy, Italy turning against them, Finns, Bulgarians and Rumanians having secret meetings with Soviets
>Poles trying to liberate Warsaw
>Germany makes an example of them, to keep Finns, Rumanians and Bulgarians in line to prevent collapse of the Eastern Front.

So I guess being colonized and deleted from the history is better?

>Fuck making allies, let's fuck every one over.

You supremacist tendencies will be always the death of you. Kikes don't even need to do anything regarding D&C, you are doing job for them.

Danzig revenged

WWII was biggest mistake ever perpetrated by Jews against White peoples. It put Jews squarely in control and fucked up the world.

More (((Communist))) lies.

>he still haven't figured out that the final goal of G*rman "nation" is to destroy Earth

There is THIS much you can blame on them. We need to take responsibility for our own mistakes and do everything we can not to double them. No supremacy, no hubris, no brother wars.

One word : lebensraum

because germans are subuhmans
their extinction will bring nothing but joy to the world

>Australia thinks killing Commies can ever be bad
>Australia believes propaganda lies
>Australia thinks they were on the right side in WW2
>Australia thinks they could have done it better

You lazy greeks are sucking money from germany's ass. get to work you faggots. most of you are sand niggers.

no more brother wars

>let a snake into your bed
>be shocked when you get bitten
You could've allied Germany but you wanted the war

slavs completely cucked themselves to jews for almost a century. medshits are the ones who bought kikes into europe in the first place.

That's why we had non aggression "pact"?
Also >Implying lebensraum was not a thing

Be fucking honest with yourself

Non-statements

What dates exactly?

>Polish nationalists hate communists, had defeated Stalin and Lenin in 1921
More like made territorial grabs while Russian empire was in civil war.

>red army takes the ruins without a fight, now controls Poland completely and hunts down and ruthlessly exterminates remnants of Polish resistance. Poland becomes a communist puppet state.

Soviet army was in Finland after the war as well, but they left on their own. Poland was a bit unlucky because of certain circumstances and geographical position (but at least USSR gave you German territories)... After the war, US forced Western europe to get rid of all communists in exchange for credits, then they have formed NATO. USSR was just forced to do the same thing in Eastern Europe and make a buffer zone.

>Lebensraum
You take German land, treat the Germans living there like shit and wonder why a German politican says, that there is no secure place for the Germans to live?
Stop spouting propaganda lies and tell me how you would have fixed Germany, Europe and the world at that time and I might stop making fun of your idiocy

Not really. They simply stayed isolated and the fuck away for most of the history. They didn't done anything obvious (Russia excluded because this is the separate can of worms), thus people here didn't gave much of a shit about them (not that this is a good attitude). Germans did one major mistake, they assumed that everyone every where had problems with Jews and could see the problem.

>ally the Commies
>implying
You delusional bastard, I see multiculti made your brain rot to the end
>What is Ribbentrop Molotov pact
WHAT IS IT YOU TRIPLE NIGGER, YOU DOG WITHOUT HONOR, YOU PISS STAIN UPON THE WORLD
ANSWER ME TY KURWO JEBANA

>start a rebellion when 2 armies are marching around
Why are poland so dumb

TRAITORS
wypierdalać z Ojczyzny wy kurwy bez honoru i ludzkiej godności
brudni volksdeutche, pluję na was przez tcp/ip

Taking back stolen land is stealing I guess. Trying to germanize and uproot the entire nation is also OK I guess. I would also like to know where did said German minority was treated badly. You know concrete names.

That is so true, especially the part with the fucking German empire helping the Bolsheviks take power. They actually helped Lenin return to Russia via train during WWI.

You can shake hands with your like minded German freundes. You are the reasons why we can't have nice things.

Steins, Goldbergs and other alike are very thankful for playing into D&C.

Slavshit nuclear crayons

>Lies, as ever

Strike again!

>When Ukrainian makes a good post
>When American makes a fool out of himself

>That one Swed who still lives in 17th century

This sounds like "torch men order" shenanigans.

>I mean, Belarus lost like one quarter of its population
Didn't commies add up to it?

There was some mess in Belarus and it's out of meme knowledge, I've read something on the subject. Communist purges were extra harsh IIRC and gone far beyond of "normal".

Hitler believed the French loved breeding with shitskins so much that there really wasn't any other way to end their self-destructive since it would corrupt all of Germany. Was he wrong?

Hitler also loved Islam - just like every German. Was he wrong?

Meme aside it is more of a problem of any post colonial country that was too soft and got hit with a (((guilt)))

The whole Warsaw Uprising was based on the thought that the red army would come to your help, but they just watched as you got slaughtered.
Not even Poles are dumb enough to think that they could have taken Poland back on their own.
You betted on commies and communism was your prize.
>Taking back stolen land is stealing I guess.
Did I ever say stealing? But I guess that stealing is in your blood and everything your kind can think about
>German minority was treated badly
My Grandma told me that. She lived in polish occupied east Prussia, but there are more than enough historical sources

Religion feeding the supremacist tendencies is the worst of them all

The first great White ethnostate founded on the principles of pursuing excellence above all else threatened the existence of egalitarians and smarmy elitist assholes who lost the testicular fortitude to bring the lesser races to heal? I suppose.

Anymore like this?

>Prussia is artificial country created by international Christian Knight order from stolen land.
>Is it that hard for you to look shit up?
Prussia was legitimate German clay, before that Baltic clay.
Polak migrant descended in to areas of Celtic, German, Baltic central Europe together with their masters jews from Khazaria starting 6'th century , en mass 9'th and established "christcuck kingdom" in the 10'th century in taken over Mazuria, by killing native pagan ruling family

Manipulated Germans for help to establish your migration and take over vast area to the Baltic sea, (Konrad the 1'st)

Ever since you promised to be loyal servants to the Rome, but lied, you fooled Balts to save you in 1410 from Teutonic order.

Many times through centuries right of Germans to the clay has been proven and achieved, but commies did wrong in giving you clay, you never deserved post ww2.

plenty
want group pics or portraits?

Hitloser was a lunatic and probably closet gay.
Basically The state of the 1930s German

polackenlümmel

Daily reminder that Russia got BTFO by the Germans and got saved by the Jews. Die commie trash

Hitler probably saw them as a means to an end. An ally against some common enemy. I wonder who that might be? Hmmm...

Polak, why hate?

Slavshit's are subhumans
Jews are evil
Commies are retards

Sheeit, they all represent you!

Groups. Thanks based Greek.

looks like all these years later his dream is finally becoming reality topkek