Parents make me go out to dinner with them

>parents make me go out to dinner with them
>tfw parents are rootless cosmopolitans who enjoy "ethnic" food
>go to Jap restaurant
>serve salty brown sauce with my fried veggies
>just found out it's "soy sauce"
How the fuck do I make myself throw up? Do I need a different technique after screaming myself hoarse? I don't want fucking Jap estrogen in my system. HELP.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.soylent.com/post/148000076992/proudly-made-with-gmos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tie a noose. It helps if you use it.

You must be 18+ to post

Although you should avoid consuming soy in any form, Japanese and Korean food which contains soy isn't not even 50% as harmful as the soy in Western processed foods. The soy in processed foods in the Western countries is MEANT to fuck you up. Just avoid eating soy in any form and you'll be fine, consuming soy in eastern food just once won't really affect you

>How the fuck do I make myself throw up? Do I need a different technique after screaming myself hoarse? I don't want fucking Jap estrogen in my system. HELP.

You need to drink as much raw onion juice as you can before you turn into a woman

I'm fucking serious HELP ME THROW UP. Finger in my throat is doing nothing.

You don't need to throw up, just do or eat onions if you don't have a juicer.

He isnt a soyboy yet. onion juice can save him.

Also smoke lots of cigarettes.

I'll take the bait. the soy sauce they use is not the same as the soy found in processed foods.

Eat tuna and fill it up with lots of strong alcohol. All three will be out in a burst of vomit.

As far as I know soy souce is actually not harmfull unlike raw soy.

Nogaf. You utter fucking douche.
Happy New Year!!

Source?

chill soyboy

Eat a couple pounds of raw onion, that'll counteract the effects

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
NOTHING I DO WILL MAKE ME VOMIT

GMO soy in particular is way worse than regular soy. Not the redpill but related:
blog.soylent.com/post/148000076992/proudly-made-with-gmos

my god the autism is strong with this one

It's too late - the concentration of soy in soy sauce is so high you that withing the first few minutes of it reaching your stomach your system absorbs enough to sissify you forever.

You should calm down and start picking your breast implants. Now much you can do from now on, but we can always use an infiltrator behind the enemy line. Go and be the voice of alt-right among degenerates

It's too late even in small doses soy inhibits testosterone production .

May as well embrace the soyim lifestyle

you will be fine just go hit the gym later

>he bought in to the soy/onions troll

it is real, look it up