Why is a board populated by la creatura obsessed with genetic

Why is a board populated by la creatura obsessed with genetic

this is a mutt thread in disguise, post mutts.

Someone made them believe they're "white"

Okay... :(

i wish I wasn't phoneposting you el goblino

But... I'm pic related. Do I show such... enormous nigger traits..?

la luz extinguido

Divide and conquer?

it makes me always laugh

divide and concur

I don't speak nigger, (((friend))).

It's the nigger monkey still spamming his forced CIA shill meme, oy vey

Actually I am white

then how do you communicate with your countrymen ???

Meant to post this picture btw

I have zero nigger friends. I have 1 hapa friend, and the rest are whites.

lol germutt at it again, stay mad muttlover.

mutt.

Why are you a jew?

Fuck Taylor

Yup, but you're not making a good ((argument)) by screaming "mutt"

Who?

la abominacion

From one nigger to another, you're doing really bad at this..

obama nation

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a racist, rapist, nazi, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But reveal his genetics and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back and screams: "Whiter than you, mohammad."

You don't choose how you're born m8. I recognize that if you got rid of sandniggers, niggers and jews, the world would be an amazing fucking place.

Ah muy nino, you ask how la creatura came to be? Legends say that it all began with the mixing of the races combined with artificial and chemical-spiked food and complete disintegration of culture. Then the mutts started breeding with the mongrels, and people started losing sanity even further. Ay caramba, horrible and dark times indeed. Eventually, the even more mixed abominations started being fed meat of deceased by the corporations to cut expenses. When the time was right, Jews opened up the portal to a nether dimension by using the vigin blood sacrifices of few extremely rare blancos that they kept alive for this specific purpose. Unimaginable dark energies descended upon this realm, turning abominations into something, something not of this world ... They were finally ready, the perfected goyim ...