September 11th Didn't Happen

It's 2018. Are we still going to pretend that this Jewish "media event" really happened?
Have any of you been to New York?
Do you know anyone who saw the World Trade Center?
Isn't it true that all of the photos and media about the World Trade Center and (((September 11th))) comes from Jewish controlled media sources?
The truth is, there were NEVER towers in lower Manhattan.

Stupid bait thread is stupid

The towers wer there.
The planes? Never.

OP glows in the dark

You've taken it too far user

>thinks Manhattan really exists
shill

This shill deliberately comes in here to kill Sup Forums's credibility

Its not a crime to deny 911 or question the official account.

9/11 was filmed on the moon.

I'm sorry I've offended you guys. I guess you all must have had family members who died there on 9/11/01, or were in the "tragedy" yourselves.
Tell me, how terrified were you when you were watching CNN's fantastic coverage of the event, or were reading about it in the New York Times?

can't help it, have to

>Sup Forums's credibility
Wtf are you talking about, nigger. There's no credibility in anonymous shitposting. A post is either found to have merit through the due diligence of the audience or not. Usually not. Suck my dick then log off forever.

Whatever you say, shill

its true it happend on the moon,
i saw it last week on cnn

one time i went to new york and i didn't see any towers. thanks for spreading the truth.

Fuck you I joined the army as a direct result of 9/11. People - mums, dads died there. Millions have died in the name of the perpetual war that followed and still persists. Fuck you again. It happened. It was an inside job just as most of the wars of the past hundred years have been. I didn't lose my life but I lost a good number of my years as a direct result. Fuck you again. It happened on the orders of the Kazarian Cabal and carried out by the Deep State. Lots of others including the Saudis and Mossad played bit parts, but bottom line, most of the moving parts in this event were organized by US Deep State.

Nobody has gone to prison denying 911 or questioning the numbers of dead.

Why don't you go make these threads on Sup Forums? Here I thought this was a proper 9/11 thread, fucking kys

This. I was there.

Denial of 911 isn't a crime
Questioning the inquiry is pervasive amoung architects academia and law enforcement

Not agreeing with the official government account wont get you a prison sentence......yet

this isn't cuckville you leaf faggot. we'll say what we want.
go back home and memorize the new pronouns like the failure of a legacy that you are.