Visiting South Africa

I'm going to South Africa for business in either early to mid-2018. Perhaps some South African anons can tell me some tips on how not to be robbed and mugged

Other urls found in this thread:

okayafrica.com/interracial-couples-south-africa-miora-rajaonary/
youtube.com/watch?v=P_-7yrAAVHY
youtube.com/watch?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hey guys, Jew heading over to Nazi Germany for business. Can any Jews living there tell me some tips on how not to be killed

this is literally you right now. Have fun.

Stick to majority white or coloured areas and avoid the groid
So basically most of the country outside the cape area should be avoided if possible

It is probably going into a warzone but the Afrikaners have to survive somehow.

I'm going to Bloemfontein and Pretoria. to get between the two I am taking a flight from Bloemfontein to Johannesburg and driving to Pretoria.

Yeah, hopefully the rest of the country isn't at the stage of Johannesburg

I did a full SA tour last year.
Johannesburg is pretty fucked.
Bloenfontein is a nice place, Pretoria is OK. Really you will be fine, use commin sense. Never forget this;

>YOU ARE STILL IN AFRICA

Become friends with local Blacks you meet in malls or restaurants and you'll be safe. They'll take a bullet to protect whites in my experience.

face book com /interracialSA/

>I did a full SA tour last year.

Absolute bullshit, maybe more like 3 years ago. Recently it has gotten to Dawn of the Dead tier, full on zombies. When liberal media is reporting that South Africa might actually collapse in 2018, you know shit is real.

first post fucking brilliant post. OP, you're in for a treat. do go. nothing will ever happens to Americans anywhere ever, you're all god's (((chosen people)))

Ok. Was it a bad move to try and fly into Johannesburg from Bloemfontein to get to Pretoria? or should I just drive from Bloemfontein to Pretoria completely avoiding Johannesburg

>Documenting Interracial Dating in Post-Apartheid South Africa

okayafrica.com/interracial-couples-south-africa-miora-rajaonary/

My mother went to India for business and was nearly killed.

My uncle who went to Kenya in the 70's told me to be friendly as possible to the blacks and they'll stick up to you

Yes. This is what I've been hearing. This is why I made this post

Something tells me it is exactly like interracial dating in the US. Do it for the lulz then find someone of your own race to marry.

I'm going to SA in 10 days. I'm spending a night in Joburg then going straight to Capetown, spending a week there. After that I'm spending a week in Swaziland and then a week in Kruger national park. Following this I'm going to Zimbabwe for a week. How fucked am I?

Ignore all thesebother faglords and listen up.

No.1 Rule is be vigilant and be aware of your surroundings.
No.2 Rule is do pre route planning as much as possible and if you go to the tourist traps be aware of pickpockets
No.3 if you're stopped at stop light and a beggar comes to your window be firm and say no but don't leave your window open.
Rule No.4 if you're going to buy a house orany kind of real property make sure to do and pay market price
We dont need foreigners inflating oour housing market.

Ans lastly don't forget to see our mountains and sea and experience town life as well.

Stay away from blacks

If you drive, keep your distance. Car jackers usually slam the brakes on and jump out from in front.

You'll be fine. Cape Town is more dangerous than Johannesburg.

When driving don't leave anything valuable visible in the car or those druggie beggars at robots will literally headbutt their way in to steal it

I would suggest you redpill yourself on South Africa, the farm attacks and persecution of white people is literally nothing. It's far, far worse. Even the fucking Boers don't know about some of the shit they've been doing, let alone seen the proof that the men behind the farm attacks are literally government soldiers.

obligatory William Pierce video. Take his warnings very seriously, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=P_-7yrAAVHY

I've been told to leave all valuables in the trunk of my car. Can they open it if I am at a stoplight? I heard they can crack open your windows and steal anything within reach.

I am actually looking at Bloemfontein and Pretoria for good office space. My company wants to get into the South African market share.

Like America

I know what is going on there, not sure if it is the government though, I looks to me like they just do not care.

>Talking to a guy from SA
>Mentions that 10+ niggers were trying to break in to rob and kill him one night, not for the first time
>shrugs it off as if it were nothing
Fuck having that lifestyle.

That is what I am worried about, I do not know what is more dangerous, driving from Johannesburg Airport to Pretoria or driving through the countryside from Bloemfontein to Pretoria. Someone told me the blacks in the countryside are more docile than the ones in the city.

Don't act like a victim.
Don't act lost.
Keep conversation with strangers to a minimum, especially black doesn't matter if they're official.
If you're in a car and you think you're being followed drive around the block and go to the nearest police station.
Seal all bags with those clean wrap things.
Don't advertise wealth (keep that max apple twelve giga fuck in your pocket).
Don't act nervous or like you've got something to hide (move with confidence).
Find a friendly white local to guide you (the more afrikaans and boer the safer)(note this is not a hundred percent safety garuntee).

Most importantly be smart around blacks don't relax.

Don't need to put your stuff in the boot. Just make sure it's out of sight.
Country side blacks tend to be a bit more calm due to dispersion, when any of them get into groups then shit gets serious real quick

Dont stop at red traffic lights at night if no other cars are around

If you're really nervous get armed, unfortunately firearms will take a while to get but all the other tools are available. ... and yes if you really want you can install flame jets to the side of your car

Looks familiar

I will do the old trick of putting your stuff in your shoe so you cannot be pickpocketed. I will also travel light. I already seal my bags in those plastic wrappers so nothing leaks or falls out and the airline luggage "movers" I would guess you'd call them do not steal my shit. I've heard the police are untrustworthy in South Africa like South America, is this true for the most part? Thanks for the advice!

You should already assume that you'll be robbed, so rent two hotel roms and store your backup items there. Those monkeys will find a way everywhere to get into your stuff. Think you're safe on the 33rd floor? Forget, those people will just climb up.

Also, rent a car, and avoid staying in areas that looks poor. And if you're staying there for more than a few weeks, you should try to get yourself a gun.

>Seal all bags with those clean wrap things.
What's that?

Ah didn't see this when typing thisI already do this at home! Haha

I do not think I'd need to be armed, I heard they only attack in groups and if this is true I cannot shoot 20 people in 20 seconds

I live in Chicago and it’s not that bad here. South Africa can’t be that bad.

I am already looking at hotels, I am trying to get an American chain hotel that is more in suburbia, seems the safest. I am probably staying for around a week

Lock all doors at all times.
Close all windows if you're not home.
Install alarm system for your home ASAP with an armed response team (they are light years better than the current police force)
Insure valuables or your house/apartment.
Avoid going into their neighbourhoods (you'll learn where they are quickly)
(Note that these rules apply for anyone of any race when coming to sa. )

African Americans are not well liked by the locals.

In the airport you can clean wrap your bags to prevent staff from stealing shit from you or at the least you can know when someone has messed with it. Sorry for not being specific.

Yes the police are not to be trusted. Slow to respond and quick to take offence. Treat them with a sense of professionalism and be concise.

I'm trying to give you the best start but as you settle in you'll learn the does and don'ts on your own.

We dont know how to make friends here.

I am a white American man. I cannot blame them for not liking African-Americans they're annoying as shit, I mean on average they're 40% White not a pure African. I am just coming for around a week. I'll spend most of my time in Bloemfontein though, I know to lock my car, leave nothing of value in my car, always roll up windows and avoid going into black neighborhoods

>African Americans are not well liked by the locals.
Why?

You get black libshits in SA?

We are all in this together Brazil bra.

Look up xenophobia attacks in South Africa.

Then imagine what they'll do to someone from across the sea

If you have time, visit The republic of Botswana.

No one is more racist to blacks than blacks.

Yes.
Yes we do and they are really really really stupid

Are you friendly to British people there?

Do you get blacks who stand up for whites in SA?

Yes.
There is no hatred of the white man here.

Nice that's good because I don't hate the black man either unlike the retards on this site.
What's the best places to go? I'm Ginger though so I can't be in the African sun for too long.

I heard it is much calmer

Do you all speak English?

I need to get some African pussy what's the best way to do this?

up further north, you can go to Maun.
Another tourist site is the Okavango delta.
You can also visit Chobe Game reserve.
As well as Magadigadi Pans National Park.

most of the tourist sites are in the North.

excuse me while I have a hard time believing this

Very few
Either those who grew up with you or the old guard.

Remember not every black like the anc terrorists. The necklace was reserved for them

You wrap in plastic wrap (food) or if you hemorrhage money you can vacuum seal it in. You essentially seal up the whole thing so they can't pick and choose what they want quickly.

Don't

Why not?
Just tell me how I'm not going to change my mind.

If you want HIV, and many other STDs and get a huge potential of being shot or stabbed the African-American prostitutes do so. Although a lot of them get killed

>crazy
>diseased
>everyone hates you for being white
Do you have a fetish for a death wish?

Act charming, and like a decent human being. Don't be a pussy either. They'll fall over themselves to get you as soon as they hear you've got jungle fever.

Remember tho, like the other anons said. The risk is very real.

Really why is this?
Best place to get it?

Its worth it though I'm sick of my current gf and want to try something very different.

Nice personal blog

I'll just go to the many African nations that dont have a recent negative past with whitey then.

They hate whites but fawn over white skin. Love and lust after us but hate us so much as well. They live in our world and marvel at what we can do but hate us for it as well.

The darker the area the easier but the greater the risk. Please please please take not that the average black is not a movie or tv star. Most are rather ugly by white standards, both inside and out. But it's your choice so whatever.

Don't visit S Africa.
They're all racists down there except it's racism against whites for some unknown reason.

I visited SoUth Africa once, it was as if Fist of The North Star was actually just a documentary on South Africa.

> for some unknown reason.
Probably because they carried on with apartied until close to the 21st century the racism against whites in SA is wrong but understandable.

There must be some parts that aren't super dangerous not all blacks can live in townships.

I do not watch anime but from what I heard of that anime it sounds like some real disaster movie shit

Honestly, I think they hate the whitey for existing. In America we ended Segregation which was more lenient than Apartheid in the mid-60's and they still hate us!

No not all do
But white flight is a thing and when they settle down shanty towns follow. Even if they aren't a direct risk they can be an indirect one

I've med educated black Americans and they don't hate us, lack of education leads to racism look at eastern Europe for example.

Yes, they do not hate YOU, a Britishman, but they certainly hate us, they continue with this pseudo-segregation keeping whitey out of their neighborhoods and businesses except their homes generally get foreclosed and businesses shut down by whitey for tax evasion or debt or something else completely avoidable.

Their neighborhoods are poor hoods if the black population became more educated they wouldn't feel that way about you white Americans.

Fuck. Sorry for you my friend.

Rather go to Cape Town and make your contacts meet you there if you can.

If that's not possible, keep your wits about you. Around blacks NEVER relax. No matter how expensive their clothes look, that just tells you how good they are at evading capture. I'm not saying even 1% of them are out to get you, but the one's that are, are so violent, that you simply have to do everything you can to reduce your chances of ever being exposed to them. Sadly, the 1-2% of evil blacks ruin it for the 98% of genuinely friendly ones. It's fucking sad. Try not to go out after dark,
Make sure you're never being tailed (especially from he airport) do the 3 left turn trick to find out if you are.
Never stop your car 'right' behind the car in front of you at the lights. Always have space to manoeuvre out of a hijacking situation. Keep on HIGH alert at this is the most dangerous time.

Plan your routes ahead of time, Google maps and Siri will regularly send tourists into the crime hotspots. Always ask a (white) local how you can get to your destination while avoiding townships. This could tack on a lot of time, but it will literally save your life.Don't leave ANYTHING in your car. Empty the glovebox and leave it open. Guys will smash your window and grab your laptop at a traffic stop.

cont.

Get yourself some mace/taser. A gun would be better, but to bring one you'll need to talk to a sports shooting club, and it's a nightmare to get anything through customs. Just be as dangerous as you can be.If you get kidnapped do whatever you need to do to get away, the blacks here are more violent and malevolent than your worst nightmare. They literally boil white children alive. I wish I was kidding. These sick bastards make ISIS and the Zeta's look like children. Never underestimate their propensity for evil.Make sure to let people know when you will meet them, and where you're driving from. Turn on 'Find my phone', 'location sharing' etc. etc.so that if you don't arrive on time, they can send your location to the police.Download Zapper or Snapscan, never draw cash from an ATM. If you do, the guy trying to 'help' you is just trying to get your PIN. Look out for skimmers on ATM's they're everywhere. But seriously, just try and use Snapscan/Zapper for cashless transactions. Also never hand your Credit card to a waiter/till person, wait for them to bring you the POS device and enter everything yourself. That's all I can think of off hand, but other than that, enjoy yourself. It's a fucking amazing, beautiful country, and if it wasn't for a few thousand murderous fucking kaffirs, it would be paradise. PS don't use the word kaffir IRL, it fucking sets the kaffirs off like nothing.

Perhaps. But they refuse to get educated, they drop out of high school as soon as they can and never get their GEDs. When they screamed "desegregate" and the Democraps desegregated the schooling zones and put them in white schools their was a massive White flight from the cities into Suburbia and the rural areas. Leaving them to elect politicians who put racial quotas in schools kicking out experienced white teachers and replacing them with shithead blacks and after that it was a never-ending downwards spiral

Dont be white

Can personnel in the airport be trusted? Are the terminals safe (from pickpockets and thieves I mean)

Jesus fuck and I only visited Cape Town. I heard Johannesburg is Hell on Earth.

Not a chance. The second you look helpless the wolves will spot you.
Have someone you trust meet you there if atall possible.

youtube.com/watch?
v=fDrzMGdYWZc

FIRST Rule: Get one of these cars.
Get a bulletproof vest.
Get a gun.
Don't forget your prayers.

They're both fucked. Cape Town is safer if you can avoid the 'Cape Flats' areas' (I have the high ground).

Jozi is just dangerous everywhere, but because it's so massive the crime 'seems' slightly dilute.

Cape Town is fucked because the ANC have intentionally made it ungovernable in order to try and oust the opposition party. Read 'The Presidents Keepers' by Jacques Pauw this is what happens when the (((west))) forced us to play nice with our inferiors.

Kill yourself immediately

Well, I am going alone so I will try and look confident. I am flying into Cape Town (30 minutes at the airport and the gate is right next to the one I am landing at) and then getting on a plane to Bloemfontein. Is Bloemfontein pretty fucked too?

Bloemfontein is like a small mid-western town by US standards. The rules of CT and Jhb still apply, but size means you'll be spending less time out and about in traffic. That alone makes it safer.

Kek

Fuck you. You limey fucking cunt.
We're literally forced to live in expensive prisons because you FUCKING FUCKS still don't FUCKING REALISE that societies with millions of years of divergent evolution CANNOT INTEGRATE!

Cunt's like you make me wish that God himself had blessed you with Brexit, I hope you and your closest female relatives get raped by fucking Paki Mudslimes you CUNT!

That's good. I'm flying SA Express and I have a room booked in an American hotel. My other problem is I need to get to Pretoria from Bloemfontein. Should I take a flight from Bloemfontein to Johannesburg and drive there or drive around Johannesburg there from Bloemfontein?

Sounds like a trip to Merkel's Germany

Prefdferably fly, the kaffirs have recently taken up a new sport where they throw boulders off bridges in order to crush the occupants. There's been about 4 or 5 incidents this month that I know of.

Which reminds me, try to change lanes shortly before going under a bridge if it's safe to do so, if not, try to alter your speed to make your movement less predictable. And look for the signs, if you see anybody standing idly on the overpass, be careful.

Is Ramaphosa going to take over the ANC?