If the MC is weaker than his waifu and someone beats her up, how would he avenge her?

If the MC is weaker than his waifu and someone beats her up, how would he avenge her?

By having the rest of his harem avenge her.

he gits gud

Buy a gun.

Go full Emiya Shirou.

By raping whoever beat her up

Use the power of pure rage to suddenly gain incredible strength complete with rising hair and autistic screeching

Do the best he can if they're fighting humans, like getting some weapon near or something.

If it's a fantasy setting then OH BOY, I WONDER WHAT KIND OF SCENES WILL HAPPEN.

He starts lifting

Is this feasible

He doesn't. Instead he adapts, as usual. You want a girl stronger than you because you're a weak little shit. If she gets rekt, you develop a ryona fetish or enjoy the thought of taking care of her. Anything so a worthless piece of trash like you can mean something.

>-fit-_anime_girls.webm

With the great equalizer.

Acquire another harem member with the ability to rescue the lead.

and what if that harem member gets beat too?

Cut his dick off and then proxy her murder-thrill to me through spit.

repeat until you have found the strongest in the world

By becoming stronger than his waifu, like he always does.
There's like three series where the waifu remains indisputeably stronger than the MC.

Break out the nanomachines. Become chaos incarnate. Well, if the MC is my self insert anyway, which I assume is what you mean.

If the MC were MY self insert then my waifu would be my sister who only pretends to get beat up.

Be a man and grow stronger with the power of love.

I would give my waifu to the guy who beat her up and let him fuck her as long as he doesn't hurt me.

This is a thinking man right here.

Activate it, I guess

Kouhei punches three hoes and takes a hostage at knifepoint.YMK

Raw almonds are a little hard to find in Japan unless you go to a specialty shop.

What the fuck?

get beat up even harder to prove a point

Most anime characters don't care about guns

Guess I'd have to use THAT. Tsch.

If the waifu of the MC is stronger than the MC, and somebody defeats the waifu of MC, then the MC must now take the winner as his waifu.
That is the logical conclusion to this problem.

>mc turns the main villain into a girl and makes her his waifu
>his ex waifu was actually the villain of the prequel