Should Kyoani have gotten 3gatsu and Shaft have gotten Maidragon?

Should Kyoani have gotten 3gatsu and Shaft have gotten Maidragon?

>shit studio adapting shit source material
Both would have flopped either way

>Shaft have gotten Maidragon?
No. But Takemoto would do 3gatsu better, he's pretty versatile.

why those character looks like a faggot on denial?it's like Shigatsu but worse.

I really liked this series and wish the anime kept going

I was pretty surprised at how much I liked Shaft's adaptation. I was really worried they'd go overboard with their style and ruin it.

Continues this fall.

It got second season.

This October.

It's probably same case as Kaiji when his movies were coming out. Hope live action 3-gatsu will be a success.

Does anything happen in this anime? I've watched the first 2 episodes and however much I like slice of life this is way too slow for me. Is there any plot? Or does he continue playing shogi and visiting sisters?

Good characters and style otherwise.

The currently released episodes are pretty much Rei living with depression, meeting and interacting with shogi bros, and getting healing from the sisters. Next season will hit some pretty depressing shit involving the sisters instead of solely on Rei.

Nah, both studios did an excellent job

Really stopped giving a shit about this series when he started trying to bone the middle schooler which is saying something because who wouldn't be all about that usually.

Thanks, looks like a drop then and pick up next season.

>kaiji
season 3 never ever ;_;

How will you be able to enjoy a broken, suicidal Hina if you don't see her when she's at her happiest?

no way that's when it went from alright to pretty good. I love it when best girl wins. or is winning at least

Can you blame him? She's a cutie. Akari's too motherly for him anyway.

Nah, we wouldn't get sweet Kanna thighs otherwise
Kyoani is based, shaft is pussys

What's wrong with trying to bone middle schoolers?

He didn't even realize he wants to bone the middle schooler yet.
We're still like 30 chapters away from that
the fuck are you talking about?

I want a spin-off that's just about Hina and her JC life

It'd be KyoAni-tier girl-centric slice of life that would torture the viewers with the "they're gay, right?" conundrum between Hina and her tall friend that would eventually end in Hina getting together with Rei.

It's why I rarely visit Sup Forums's threads about SoLs.