Are Iranians our guys?

Iranians chant they are Aryans and that Allah is not their god.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SGhasseminejad/status/946475151113183232?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^0
youtube.com/watch?v=NJf4HWsIaFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/SGhasseminejad/status/946475151113183232?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^0

>Gassemenijad
Kek.

Based Trump is supporting Aryan protesters.

It is a pitty, because Iran (shia) is the true right Islam, while (((Sauds))) are just impostors...

>Muh Aryans
I see you glowing in the dark niggers.

While Trump is right on most things, he utterly LIES about Iran.
Iran is no sponsor of terrorism.
Biggest sponsor of terrorism is USA, Israel and Sauds.

Here we've got the fascist warmongers and sponsors of terrorism...

Trump needs to go if he's just a kike shill.

Yet another comparision

COME HOME

PERSIAN MAN

He's supporting Aryan subhumans not Aryan whites.
Same names, different type of humans.

Trump is wrong about most things and he's a puppet. You are a fool if you follow him blindly.

>Less than 2,280
Doubt.jpg

So there'll be an Iranian Zoroastrian revolution soon? heh

Kinda seems unbelievable to me too. Gonna need a source

youtube.com/watch?v=NJf4HWsIaFI

Persians fucked by Islam. Release the beast.

Doesn't seem to be a problem to me. Now if they can align with white people we can get some shit done. Jews hate this idea.

Persians are based.

Their hatred of Israel hasnt gone anywhere. They just want rid of Islam.

>he's a puppet

Iran was the wests ally in th 1960s, if they kill their Mullahs we can unite against the Saudis and the Israelis.

Islam is a satanic religion. Mohammad heard the voices of demons, not angels.

He was the false prophet that was promised would come after Jesus. We haven't had another so it has to be Mohammad.

this isn't communism you motherfucker
>muh true form
Islam is like a car and mesih(?)s are like a driving style you can use them together those are ideas for thing that doesn't write on Quran

if you cant decide and Say "I'm shia cuz mah race" Bet you stay muslim because your dad told you so.

based trup helping in the downfall of nations that are anti israel.

Gas'em men! -ijad

>merkel detected

soon

>IT WAS OUR TURN

Bombing? When please...
>Sabatoge or attempted gov't overthrow
What is foreign policy for $500 Alex?
I understand your little shit speck of a country has no influence or power so you may not be able to comprehend the differences between foreign policy and acts of war. Perhaps one day you will find yourself in a country with influence, until then fuck off faggot.

Do you fuck goats?

Islam was forced onto their ancestors and there's more people in Iran going to church weekly than to mosques.

t. Know Iranians IRL

What makes you think a non-muslim Iran would become pro-Israel?

>Iran overthrows government
>instantly gain an Aryan ally
2018 is looking pretty good bros although America probably wont be able to join the Aryan alliance due to their >56% memes.

Kek, Muslims like the Jews don't believe in the Trinity, so wh would you use the New Testament as fact.

If muslim die, who cares

Zoroastrianism is coming back?

>chant against islam
>start proclaiming they belong to super secret club ultrarare religious direction that's the REAL deal

Oh yes, I already like where this is going

No we fuck donkey.Is it okay for you?

iran will never be nonmuslim, but if the regime falls it will only make iran weaker, muslims with picki torches are no thread to israel comared with an organised country.
yes, merkel hates israel, you got me there.

No, Christianity is taking over. Especially Roman Catholicism, deo gratias.

user,Believe in New testament but we also believe its corrupted by jews to make easier.

60% of Iran's population is under 30
the majority of people there don't want Islam, they like western values more but their cuck puppet government says no.

>iran will never be nonmuslim
Why?

>Iranians
>White

> never be nonmuslim
"never" is a long, long time.
This too shall pass.

reminder this was Iran in the late 60s

Had no idea Muhammad was immortal.

If Trump did not serve jews at least as he does, he would long since be Kennedied...

Please yes.

Reminder this was uk in the 60s

Lol probably have some sort of point there. Not necessarily the whole Jew conspiracy thing but I definitely think Kennedy was pissing off the wrong people. Everything in the US has to do with money

>be 2018
>every country moderates
>no more proxy wars
>no more refugee manipulation
>no more (((Intel)))
>no more radicals
>Olympics worldwide lovefest
What do the kikes do?

Ultimatelly, there is more (relligious) freedom in Iran then in Saud's land

Let's hope not

>Yes goy let your women whore out and take jamaals BBC on daily basis

Hard to tell when you're not allowed to keep photos of him ;)

Lose all their foreign aid because they don't need America money to protect against a 'huge' threat anymore which could be what Trump is secretly hoping for.

you are right let me rephrase, probably not gonna be nonmuslim in the next 50 years

>Olympics worldwide lovefest
Maybe I do not understand your sarcasm?

Olympics have been stolen by jews.
Excluding favourite on political reasons invalidates ALL medals. Every medal on this winter olympics will be gained by political dopping, when (((Samuel))) the Liar using false lies excluded Russia.

And a rumor about perverse (transgender) people can spoil competition as a man pretending to be woman ?

Olympic is dead.

I´d buy a Czech Pistol or rifle before i would buy your lego toolkits anyday

It's posts like that that make me lose hope in the west.

plan ayys false flag

lol mahmud was a noob and died a noob death

the UK was 98% white in the 1960s

So what you're saying is the kikes are going to ruin our worldwide lovefest?

Mmm I feel like this has happened before...

Jews, Christians, and Muslims are all worshipping the demiurge. Jews openly, Christians and Muslims through deception.

Why are you so obsessed with nigger cock? Fuck off.

Bit stupid, it's more anti-Semitic. And Allah is just the Arabic translation for god

>Turkish rapebabies calling others subhuman
Kek

I should now support another coup in the Middle East so we'll get another 10 million refugees and Israel gets wealthier again?
Just because MUH Aryans and Anti-Islam?
I don't give a fuck what they want, hope the Mullahs slaughter these Jewish agents... and of course that one day I'll watch on TV how Russia/Iran/Turkey invades Israel and gives them a cruel revenge.

Did that Mazda time travel from the 80s to the 60s?
>That emblem was introduced in '75.
>Looks like a fifth generation 323, first introduced in '85.

No one is telling you to support one way or the other. You can have a discussion about what may come of various situations without taking a side.

havent been paying much attention to this, are people actually falling for this invade iran bait?
>we wuz persians 'n shieeet abdul
lel

Daily reminder the so called pro-american "Secular" government of Iran that existed prior to 1979 was Saudi/Kike monarchist/wahhabist state
Daily reminder /nu/pol actually thinks if they overthrow the current government it won't be Saudi Arabia pt. 2: Electric Boogaloo

STOP.
FALLING.
FOR.
(((THEIR))).
LIES.

That exact photo was taken in 1986.

I agree, Iranians should stop falling for jewish lies. How many times has this happened to them now? You'd think they'd learn.

wait, actually shouldn't we be supporting an invasion of Iran so that we can collapse the US economy (and eventually world)?

Sure kid.

>Iran: jews
>Assad: jews
>Russia: jews
>regime change: jews
>regime stays: jews
>Persians: jews
>Arabs: jews
>Isis: jews
>USA: jews
>intervention: jews
>non intervention: jews
>war: jews
>peace: jews
>Saudis: jews
>Lebanon: jews
>Kurds: jews
>nork war: jews
>nork peace: jews
Chaff: you

If it wasn't for oil, the middle east would be like Africa. A perpetual, warring mess that no one gives a shit about.

>chicken wing
Are you even shooting??

I fail to see how your post moves this discussion forward.

you guys hate Iran, why are you here?

It would be pretty fucking sweet if Iranians went back to Zoroastrianism.

I've only met a few Iranians here in Belgium, but it seemed like they all described themselves as "Persians", and their religion as "paganism" or something.

Thats your rabbis fault

No wonder I still have my foreskin

>nations that are anti israel.
If it weren't for Islam, Iran wouldn't have a single fucking inkling of a reason to care about Israel.

It's true that most civilians were killed by Saddam when he used combat gas against small villages, also the fact that most of the war happened on the Iranian side while people were fleeing the border

but yeah, for an 8 year war you could expect the numbers to be higher

Certainly true for most of the Gulf states, KSA, and Yemen. Persia has been at the centre of things for a few millennia, and with the trade routes including the Levant and Byzantine empire there was a lot of wealth and knowledge circulating.
I would be delighted to see non-mohammedan Persia emerge and then help drive the Turks out of Anatolia, returning Constantinople to Christendom.
>Drive the Arabs and their death cult back into the Nejd.

And if it weren't for Islam the world wouldn't give a fuck that Israel is surrounded by other countries.

Based Magapeds supporting sunni terrorists for israel.

Iran being a Shiite counterpart to the Sunnis is nice.
Iran being a Zoroastrian powerhouse in the heart of the Islamic world would be even nicer.

Pretty much.

wtf i love goatfuckers now

Will Zoroastrianism rise again?

>not caring about Israel
What do you mean they wouldn't care about Israel? They are traditionally Israel's greatest ally.

It's a minority of Parsi fucks