Well

Well...

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/France-sets-up-tax-dept-to-investigate-Jews-521379
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/silvester-in-leipzig-randalierer-werfen-steine-und-flaschen-auf-polizisten-a-1185746.html
miragenews.com/several-arrested-in-berlin-cologne-over-suspected-sexual-assault-during-nye-celebrations/
youtube.com/watch?v=9RAbYECBpVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek, fuck you germans

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

I am shocked.

Most women didn't go to the safe zones, because that would be racist.

WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>lose WWII
>Russia proceeds to rape all your women
>all their retard genes passed on to you
wew now I know there are fates worse than death.

Who would have thunk?

>safety areas
Why can't I stop laughing?

>foxnews
I want to believe but I cant trust those koch cunts, any other sauce?

You're fucking France, for Christ's sake. Have some fucking dignity and don't throw hate at your betters.

b...but I thought diversity is our strength?!?! wut happen?

The safety areas were racist to begin with so they deserve it

wait for the things that will come out in a few days/weeks, it always takes time till leaks here

im on the other side
it's been far too quiet, there had to be some rapes but the police won't release the info.

I always thought rape would be considered among the worst things ever, but nope, it turns out racism is apparently worse than rape.

What a world.

WHO THE FUCK WAS IN CHARGE OF THE SAFETY AREA?

That's the world the Jews created when Boomers abandoned their traditions and worshipped Marx and the Holocaust

probably another muslim

Stop being German

They forgot to wear the anti-rape bracelets. It's not the Muslims' fault, they had a "sexual emergency"!

#notallmuslims #butmostofthem

Because it's a joke.
They put up safe space tents for the women while all the men got to drink and party outside.

All of it very progressiv.

that's obviously what they're trying to do retard

"B-But you can't just rape in a rape free zone!"

Guys hol up... what if... hear me out... whait if women were raped in the safety areas as well

But muh safety space, but muh anti rape bracelet, lololol.

Just accept this is the new normal... Just like we accept in the states niggers gonna nig

Part and parcel, no truer words have been said.

H-h-h-h-how??

Germany you know what to do ;-)

If I was a female and there was an event that had to have "safety areas" to prevent rapes I would keep my fucking ass at home.

then it was a nice idea, so our new friends had their privacy while doing it.

>put up sign saying no men
>rapist sees sign and realizes that rape although illegal isn't as bad as not obeying a sign
>leaves

jpost.com/Israel-News/France-sets-up-tax-dept-to-investigate-Jews-521379

You shouldn't even have the right to talk on this subject, mutt

He can't go with everyone looking. It was definitely more polite to give Muhammad a tent.

Probably """"refugees"""" kek

Oy vey, we don't talk about that here, please shut it down.

This.
Only whores who want the cock of peace would go out in Germany.

Yeah, cause thats where you belong anyway. At home.

Maybee these rapefugees are doing us all a favor.

MERKEL HELP

Wow.
Just wow.
Those billboards and those wrist bands intended to discourage rape and those safe areas were truly a waste of both money and time.

They want to teach western women the hard way

but they all secretly want to be raped so it doesn't work

I don't get that image.

Why couldn't those women keep an arm length distance?? How hard can it be?!

>create a zone where easily rapeable women congregate
>hundreds of migrant rapers now don’t have to search for women
>?
>profit

The mighty USSR defeated the germans

fast forward 50 years later when now the same german visits moscow and gives money to the Russians because of "not real communism that didn't work"

60 years later

You mean Germany should break up into smaller states instead of being under one far off authority that hates them?

What a great idea.

>mfw women thought they couldn't get raped in a rape free zone

kek
I hate krauts, they deserve it

>The enclave of Berlinistan

Give it to Putin

>WWII
>USSR soldier is taking german soldier as POW
60 years later
>same USSR soldier who 60 years earlier took that german prisoner now begs and gets money from the guy that he took as prisoner

it's bascially about Russia being poor shithole due to comunism even tought they won WWII and Germany being 1st world country despite losing the war

I thought the point of those bands was that the wearer wanted to be fucked this way it prevents rape

>super effective imo

What is the name of the current mayor of cologne?
I know she is a woman.
She is also the one who organised this safe area and wristband plan and it did not work.

That sigh was directed towards white german men.
Because according to leftist doctrine, which is mildly retarded, minority men can do no wrong.

The Occupation of Germany by NATO must end. The failed American Occupation Government of West Germany has failed to protect Germans and must be torn down, it's leaders tried, interrogated for their connections to the USA, and executed. All of this regimes supporters should be deported to the USA or, barring American acceptance of the ships, put in the Atlantic and set adrift.

With every new failure of the American Occupied Government we get one step closer to freeing our nation and ourselves and kicking the Americans out.

Deutschland über alles

It should now be the old German dude getting killed by a "refugee"for that €.

Maybe they worked as an isolation chamber? And the pathetic Arabs just slithered in there like some disgusting cockroaches in a similar fashion to how they entered the country

A German user predicted and explained why it was going to happen.
In 2015, there was a massive assault. In 2016, Germany deployed a lot of troops to keep the peace so not much happened. So I'm 2017 Germans forgot about 2015, and Germany decided to be cheap and not deploy troops so you get this.

PART

Which country do you pity more? Syria or Germany?

This is the same as
>school shootings reported in America despite "gun free zone"

Additional silvester happenings in Germany

>Berlin firefighters beaten and threatened with guns (8 attacks on people and 57 attacks on equipment)
>50 rioters attack police and railroad personal with fireworks in Bremen
>In Leipzig 40-50 rioters attack police with stones and fireworks, they respond with water canons

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/silvester-in-leipzig-randalierer-werfen-steine-und-flaschen-auf-polizisten-a-1185746.html

Just a regular new year in germany. I-it was always like this...

Keep pointing fingers faggot. You stupid fucks elected another leader hellbent on destroying Europe and once again it backfired.

Neither.
Syria has a strong leader that is getting the country back on track, despite us fucking them. Albeit, I pity the innocent that died there.
Germany's problems are caused by Germans, so can't really pity someone committing suicide.

I love salty europoors lampooning amerifags. Especially the french. Way to copy cat and do it wrong.

I think rape is like hello in the middle east.

In Sweden, but at this point its a middle Eastern country, so you're correct.

Cant handle the bantz

Fuck off to BBC and plebbit. KYS on your way out , Achmed McFagg

'Polizei' isn't English, retard.

Don't make us come over there and surrender you again

>Ahmed, Abdul, here is where the vulnerable women are!
emajern mai sherk

>the french gave the americans 90% of their gunpowder in the revolution
Shut up, and know your place you disgusting American subhuman. Without France, the U.S. wouldn't exist. You should be kissing their asses every chance you get.

Whoopsie!

didn't we liberate them in the big WW2. kek

"After being asked on Twitter about the nationality of the perpetrators, police declined to provide the information -- saying ethnicity or national origin would have no bearing on the cases."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They persecuted the Police for using the Madri term

Nafri

proxy or tourist?

>Sort yourself out, buckette

miragenews.com/several-arrested-in-berlin-cologne-over-suspected-sexual-assault-during-nye-celebrations/

Safety area is useless when you don't imprison criminals. But then again safety area is bullshit. That's what happens when you think laws should be for everybody the same, but not for rich people. Laws should actually be different for foreigners, they should receive 3 times longer sentence, since natives should have privileges. White people should also have privileges, since they build Europe, unlike niggers and capitalists.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RAbYECBpVA

Thesr antifags crack me up.
Always attacking the police, when they are the only thing between them and achmed cutting of their heads because they are fucking degenerates.

200.00%
Tourist

...Shit.

>tfw we'll be all emigrating to Poland in 30 years

Uhhh, Is Sup Forums being invaded by Botswana?

Only one person from this country visits Sup Forums.
Started doing so last year.
Came here for the memes and stuff.

>waiting 30 years
better get in quick before they build the western wall

>Lukas Mikelionis
sweet

Did they wear their safety bracelets? If not, it's no suprise and their own fault

digits confirm. Poland is going to have a military fort on the border

we're not letting anyone who isn't 6'5'' white Chad or virgin white woman.

>Did they wear their safety bracelets?
What do you expect from nazi skin women?
They wanted to oppress those poor refugee syrian children, so they intentionally left them at home.

lmao good, I hope the V4 countries + baltics make the strongest alliance and tell EU to fuck off. Put pigs heads on the border wall, keep the ahmeds out