Just a reminder

All media must push certain agendas.
Money is not an issue, as long as it normalizes certain beneficial concepts.

If it has no agenda, it's worthless, and should not be supported

If it has a dangerous agenda, it must be ridiculed, boycotted, and ultimately destroyed, its creators humiliated or killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vi4Ie7YotWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/vi4Ie7YotWo

Let's talk about this agenda.

>All media must push certain agendas.
>Money is not an issue

Making money is the agenda of all commercial media. The ways and means differ but that's the end goal for every single one of them.

take your politics and fuck right off

The agenda is the change civilization, to destroy basic social norms, like family, christianity and nation

Money is not a problem. You must always make a progressive film even if it fails, and you must never make a dangerous film even if it makes a lot of money.
You will see all studios follow this doctrine

But even that picture has an agenda, sure its fucked up we have police with guns walking about but id take that over my entire country being bombed to rubble and having to pull dead children out of buildings. Never mind though look at the Syrians dressed up as Santa it must be great over there.

You're a very stupid person

okay so how come media in the 50s wasn't promoting faggotry? Because it wasn't trendy. Media tries to appeals to the autistic changing society dumbass.

>pretending to be a christfag for (You)s on a mongolian woodworking forum

hi seth!

>Making money is the agenda of all commercial media.
not this agenda
>The agenda is the change civilization, to destroy basic social norms, like family, christianity and nation
this, people need to get their heads out of the sand ASAP

jews gonna jew

>neonazis projecting their own behaviors onto jews
I'm sure there's a very tiny minority of Jews who act that way, but literally every single person alive who hates Jews acts that way.

Media's influence already plummeted and can never be restored to what it was pre-internet, so even if the ridiculous bullshit you're lying about was true, its expiration date already passed.

Sup Forums here, absolutely true. They have ended so much franchises over the last 3 years. They literally don't give a fuck about the money

>a different obese neckbeard liar saying it's true

Oh jeez, must be true then. It's literally all about money.

Any movies where the good guys win?

>filter absolutely everything you perceive through your political bias filter to get outraged about it

sounds conducive to your mental health, good luck

The first retarded post I've seen in the current year.

I came here for Social Justice Wars too, but god fucking dammit gb2/pol/

Prove him wrong

is Assad /ourguy/?

>destroy basic social norms, like family, christianity and nation

Thank fuck. All those concepts need to die.

>inb4 "liberal"
I'm an Orthodox Christian Serb. You don't get more conservative than that. Yet I do not care for the priest or the king.

Christianity is defunct and believing in God is the only useful part of it left, the collective will soon be defunct due to economic effects,

and family was a temporary concept useful in times of mass production/consumption and has no place in today's world.

Sure there may be some growing pains in the near future but clinging to defunct concepts like some bitch that can't get out of their comfort zone is the ultimate sign of a weakling.

Fucking retard.

>Being jewish is a race
No wonder you fags are so isolated and socially repressed; You don't have a basic grasp on reality and a primary school level education.
That jews are a "race" is probably the retarded meme you mouthbreathers keep going on about.

>Assad
>Good
Learn your history. His father was good. But then he got fucked so hard by the US and Kissinger's politics that he got bitter and lost all faith. The US literally poisoned the political wells all over the region.

Wtf I hate having kids now

Fuck marriage and families, btw lets import muslims to help us with our declining birthrate

I hear you. And I agree with you.

Even if he wrote this ironically you can tell this guy actually believes what he wrote.

pilpul

We should have killed you niggers when we had the chance atleast liberal faggots like you wouldn't exist to whore out their countries to big corporations.

Other way round, soyboy. His father was king cuck and a puppet of Bush Sr/Clinton, and filled the Syrian cabinet with rich corrupt Sunni families while letting Israel keep the Golan.

Bashar kicked out the corrupt politicians and revived the nationalist camp; the ones he expelled then turned to western powers and formed the "free Syrian army" to oppose him

No wonder Serbia went to shit with faggots like you

ah, a fellow enlightened atheist teenage redditor, how do you do good sir

based bashar

British cops guarding a tree in Berlin?
I doubt it

hello adam