Why do Bongs still keep this island?

Why don't they give it bacK?

Ahem...

Well it's not your Pierre. Why don't you give back St.-Pierre and Miquelon?

But the people there, the native inhabitants,identify as French.
Meanwhile, the Bongs replaced the whole island population with their own people and says "hurrr it's ours because muh vote"

French have all kinds of Islands in the Pacific Ocean that are much closer to Australia so by you're logic they should be given to us..

Ahem...

France has overseas departments right in that region. It's highlighted on any map like part of France, somewhere near Venezuela.

Antarctic Treaty will expire soon, drilling begins, that little sheep island chain becomes the only friendly deep sea port in region.

It was always about lots and lots of money.

>the people there, the native inhabitants,identify as French
>if I beat someone up, rape her, enslave her and frighten her into complete submission until she's completely dependent on me, she will be my loyal wife

Truly disgusting. These last remnants of COLONIALISM should be dealt with. France should let French Guyana secede and DOUBLE THE MONEY THEY SEND THERE. French Guyana wouldn't secede, because they are DEPENDENT on French money. Like how an abusive husband keeps her poor wife in complete dependency and can do anything to her, because she couldn't live without him. France should let French Guyana keep all the current benefits they are getting and pay even more for them to become INDEPENDENT.

That's the only right choice in this case.

The Falklands were uninhabited before the Anglos settled on it, stupid frog.

Also, "give back" to who? It had no previous owner.

Because it buttblasts argies

Same reason we own Bermuda and Gibraltar (and once upon a time Calais).
Cucking other nations of territory is something we like to do. It's also convenient in times of war.

>To this day USA posters don't realize that they are being cucked.

>implying rocks care who owns them
>implying the humans on the Falklands don't want to be British
>implying life under Argentine rule wouldn't be horrible

Come back to NI paddy

Give it back, Tyrone.

The "whole island population" was penguins before we got there

The Argentine argument for the Falklands being theirs is "they're close to us and we want them"

If they want them so bad, we can have another war over them. Let's see how that goes, they haven't updated their Armed Forces since the last war

to asspain

Dude...

Bingo.
There is no good reason for the Falklands to be claimed by Argentina except jealousy

lol

>had no previous owner

We were the first owners.

Spanish speaking people call them "Malvinas" which is deformation of the name we gave them "Malouines", which is the feminine form of " Malouin" the demonym of the inhabitants of Saint Malo, Brittany, France.

you guys should take a page out of Argentina's history and bring in right wing death squads

The ocean around it has a lot of fish.

They make a lot of money selling fishing rights to foreigners.

Because it's belonged to us longer than argentina has been a country

Thanks to French Guyana other European countries can launch their satellites close to the equator

same for Russia that launches Soyuz rockets from there, from time to time

Dosent the area have a lot of oil reserves hence why is the real reason argentina wants it and Britain wanna keep it?

They don't care about the islands.
They care about the ocean.

By having a tiny foreign island off your coast you lose a gigantic area for fishing.
This is why Islands are so heavily disputed.

Wrong. Ever heard of uti possidetis juris?
The Argentinians inherited the island the moment the Spanish empire lost control of their posessions in South America.

The Falklands is a British "protectorate". That means the people living their are protected by Britain but those people can chose their own destiny.
The Falklanders can chose between being Bongs or being Argies... what would you chose if you were in their shoes.

Argies lost any right to the islands when they failed to conquer they, if they even had any right to them before.

What happens over there?
Good living?

Literal "gibs me dat"

Yep.
Jealousy.

When you'll become a caliphate they'll choose Argentina.

What do you mean "give it back"? The British were the first settlers. Try and take it.

Clinging to N. Ireland, their fucking neighbor for hundreds of thousands of years is far more rude imo

"Britain automatically loses territory because the Spanish gave theirs up"

Yeah no, retard

No, french were the first attested settlers, the islands are rightful french clay

>Frenchman wondering why we don't just surrender

>France complaining about old colonies
We'll let go when you let go of the Caribbean

its one of the very very few chad things they are doing

only ultracucks give up land

We didn't know about the oil when the last war happened but yes that's also a good reason to keep them

So buy the fishing rights like a fucking civilised country instead of screaming "GIBS ME DAT"

You want independence? What do you think that means?
French should ditch that backward shit-hole, and save the money used to prop it up.

Why you frogs need Martinique or Guyane? Its just for the steady flow of nigger diversity right?

Nuclear bomb tests

>France
>Calling others a caliphate

Pierre, your country is so cucked that it's ILLEGAL to even record how many Muslims there are.

t. lost most of the wars against france while living on an island

As I said, we use Guyana to launch space missions and as a military base in south america

just for those strategic reasons we won't let it go

Yeah good but maybe expensive holidays

also avoid some of the islands as we did nuclear tests there

>Why don't they give it bacK?
>Back

Back to who? Spain?

>he doesn't have any nuclear weapons nor spatial program
You can't really understand
>pic related

>we have these beautiful islands in the middle of no where, what should we do?

>LOL I DK, TEST NUKES?

t. swimming back to the island when the germans are coming

oil reserves.

The tests were conducted on the uninhabited ones

don't forget you did nuclear tests in Australia too near emu fields

their mistake was to wage war against the UK with a conservative PM in office. I can totally imagine a Labour going "uh those poor 3rd worlders have a point why bother" and capitulating.

Only an idiot would want to belong to Argentina. A corrupt goverment full of clowns, cronny politicians and commies.

>Frogs and Bongs arguing over which is more fucked

EHEHHEHEHEHEHHAHAHEHHEHHAHEHHAEHAHEHHAEHAEAHEHEHAehahhhehaeHAHEAHEHHAjehajhejaheaewegasdaplskillmeeuropeisnevercomingback

So the 2011 data (real data) shows Britain is white

The 2031 future data (fake data) shows it isn't

Where is the data for France?

Oh yeah, you don't have any, because your government won't let you collect it in case people realise what the fuck happened to France

Come back when Britain has a city-sized "refugee" camp like Calais

Sharia4holland!

Jeremy Corbyn wants to give the islands back... along with NI

>Toothpaste drug dealer laughing at other countries with his friend mahmud
>circa 2018

I don't know about that my Brazilian friend. Back then the UK was not a cucked nation. I think they would've get wrecked anyways

France looses again. Jesus Christ, it's like after Napoleon you guys gave the fuck up

We beat you in raw shitskin number, but you beat us in terms in term of submission. I think the muslims won't even need to become a majority in Britain to rule it.

>tfw brave Britain valiantly held off the German hordes while the rest of Europe was under German yoke

If you read the memoirs of one of the Argentine generals involved (can't remember name), they didn't expect Britain to fight back at all, they thought no one would give a shit.

better question is how the fucking argies manage to lost this war, we even helped them with guns, detained a british plane here, confiscated the weapons( thanks brits) and they still lost... bah

Brazil on the other hand never lost a war

>2/3 of the cities have less than 50% white British
>we are white!

You held nothing but your arab colonies

Hitler was too retarded to set up a proper invasion of Britain, he was too busy raping slavs

Lol, we built a wall to help keep the French in france. I wonder what the place looks like now

Islands are good for piracy. Incl. offshore banking.

Actually Hitler was trying to invade the UK. We then bombed Berlin and he raged so hard that he fucked up the plan.

>he fell for Sup Forums memes
>paris

Living on an island change everything, coward

Actually the weather meant the british reinforcements would have been delayed for at least a week

it didn't happen and we agreed to sabotage our exocets when the mad woman yelled at us she would nuke Buenos Aires if we did not

you're even worse mr %79

delete this dumb scot
was always about the self determination / sovereignity / will of the people

>Actually Hitler was trying to invade the UK

I know, but he didn't use enough ressources as he was preparing to invade the USSR

I didn't fell mate, just look at the pic I posted.

Sharia courts in the UK are voluntary, you have to agree to their rulings or they have no power. And they aren't allowed to do executions or anything interesting, they just decide on islamic divorces

Meanwhile in France...

Personally, I live in Glasgow. I am Scottish, but fuck the SNP. Anyone who votes for them should be put to the wall. Trators all.

Rockall is British

I went to Gibraltar last week when I was on a vacation trip in Andalucia, felt like I could pass the border and check it out. I literally thought it would just be be/feel like Spain but with people speaking English instead.

The feeling was an intense "British clay". It felt like being in London/Manchester or any British town. Exactly the same small ass pedestrian roads, retarded pedestrian cross roads you have to zick-zack trough, extreme neo-liberal ads everywhere.

The people in the streets however where like 50% Spanish and everyone working there was Spanish or some east european migrants only speaking English. The rest where 25% tourists and 25% actual British peeps.

I guess the only brits who live there are rich fags avoiding taxes with their families or something.

And the fact that we made him rage over the bombing of Berlin had nothing what so ever to do with it. Nope. Not at all.

We're beyond salvage, anons. All of us.

What do I have left if not laughter?

The "academic" who said that is a kike

Those aren't cities at the bottom, those are the shittiest suburbs of London.

Do you feel CULTURALY ENRICHED now ?

That's not the only reason, no.

>The truth is Jewish
Okay. So are you high or just retarded?

fuck off france you have islands far away from home also

that land is ours and we will die to defend it

here is my dad who fought for it,stay mad argie cucks

Most French academics are jews, let's face it

>we

Argie living in France detected

I was talking about the French giving the codes to disable the exocets

do you have problems with reading comprehension, muhammad ?

For the good of humanity, you should've handled your nuclear tests in Paris.

>tfw we were colonising the moon when France wasn't even on the map

Tony Blair is only Labour PM to ever take us to war

t. Abdul Aziz Mohamed

Weak polish banter
Surreal when you know the Polish eastern countryside looks like a nuclear wasteland

Also we did nuclear tests in Algeria before leaving