reut.rs/2CyNU9Q
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/12/the-ally-from-hell/308730/
twitter.com/potusthump?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA!

>Friendship End With Pakis, Now Modi is my Best Friend

Only getting this ONE

sort yourself out and have happy new year

Guys... if the Democrats retake congress, like they are on track to do.....

Am drubk

How do you people make new friends?

For you, with my thanks

youtu.be/oofSnsGkops

You dirty swede back to auspol.

who is your least favorite cabinet member?

mine is pic related

Woah

Nobody can deny this tweet, but watch the fake press try to say that Trump is lying. A lot of people have no idea how corrupt Pakistan is.

I don't.

They hid Osama a couple miles from their military academy for a decade. Why Trump didn't so something about this sooner is an insult.

Pretty mental state politics.

Pakistan's government plans to seize control of charities and financial assets linked to Islamist leader Hafiz Saeed, who Washington has designated a terrorist, according to officials and documents reviewed by Reuters.

HAHAHA BOY HE LIT UP PAKISTAN'S ASS ON FUCKING FIRE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAh

Like most swedes, I meet them at my local mosque. Insallah

Pretty sure they are going to think trump is a fool too.

Exclusive: Pakistan plans takeover of charities run by Islamist figure U.S. has targeted reut.rs/2CyNU9Q

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH FUCKING JUMP PAKI JUMP

Yeah, I'm not sure if I really want to make new friends. They tend to slip out of my hands anyway and I always end up disappointed over the fact that I spent time and energy for nothing.

Through people at work or in classes. idk. Usually, you spend enough time with people and they become your friends. Then you get invited to parties or whatever and then you get introduced to more people. I don't know if that's how it works in Sweden though. idk.

Aww

iran put ON FUCKING NOTICE

I'm so tired of hearing about Pakishit. I don't care. I don't care I don't care.
I refuse to pretend for a single second anyone gives a single shit about a bunch of rioting animals.

Someone, anyone. Briefly talk to me about something else.

President Trump just called for regime change in Iran on Twitter dot com. 2018 is already amazing.

Drumpf on the warpath

>Briefly talk to me about something else

How was you New Years user?

This will trigger more regime change hysteria.

Mountain time nigger

>that B2 Bomber model in the back

Based T-Rex

>ID: DjT
M-Mr. President?

>they are hungry for food
kek

It's 19 days until the first anniversary and there are still tens of millions of illegals in the U.S. because Trump will not remove them and destroy the Democrats for eternity, all because of Ivanka.

trump on the deflection path

>it's 2018 fuck Pakistan

The United States has foolishly given Israel more than 45 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies and deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They fund the terrorists we hunt in Syria, with little help. No more!

This guy
A+

In 2018, 31% of all babies born will be African.

Trump NO!!!

its crazy how the civilian government, military and intelligence are all seperate and fight for control over the country hence the constant coups we see. I read the ISI won control against the military when they overthrew general musharraf in 2008 when he was president. The ISI are quite islamist and anti indian which is why they harbour terrorists and support them such as haqqani network who they use as a proxy to attack india and in kashmir

strangely enough ISI is known as the number one intelligence agency in the world

I feel 2018 is going to be met with massive changes on the geopolitical landscape

>strangely enough ISI is known as the number one intelligence agency in the world
Maybe by Pakipropaganda.

Nice. Let's give them more food, money and medicine without any demands for contraception. It's gonna be fun.

Look what you’ve done Brit. Now I’m shagging Karen

Because they are a rogue nation within a nation. The CIA cries and wishes to be in the same position within the United states.

>ISI is known as the number one intelligence agency in the world

I thought that was supposed to be Mossad

This is caused by the western "WE ARE THE WORLD, WE ARE THE CHILDREN"-mentality.

Foreign aid to nogs has just caused overpopulation. And I don't see how overpopulation can benefit anyone or anything.

Mullahs hand over the food

I slept through it. Damn near forgot..

How many illegals have you reported?
How many times have you attempted to join the force?
Oh right. Sorry but deportations are up. Wall soon. What more do you want? Lend a hand or fuck you. No offense. Funding is up. People are joining. You don't have to focus on depressing shit constantly just sayin. Things are getting better and ignoring the good with the bad is garbo-friendo.
I'm going back to sleep though.
You're all too much too early. Bunch of limps with sour views.

What is this mummer's parade and where is the stream?
t. guy living under a rock

You know it's true

Deportations through the bureaucratic system will never be enough.

year one was setting the foundation and learning on the job whilst capping it off with a major legislative bill and also laying foundation for new foreign policy hence the change in saudi arabia and in general the shift towards asia and away from europe when it comes to allies aka Japan, india etc and a more hostile stance against NK

year 2 is gonna be big on foreign policy especially against China and its allies such as norks pakis and iranians but also domestically tax plan will do wonders and of course lots of rallying for midterms

Why did the West become so politically correct in the 60s?

It's going to lead to a massive die off. You think the refugee crisis is bad now, just wait.

Goddamn look at that beautiful handwriting.

It's the truth. They are probably link to the arwan brother's hacking the congress.

Nippons best Nippons!

Trumplestiltskin thinks he has accomplished a lot in his first year as President, and other lies people tell themselves.

It's not really hacking if the dumb fucks just give your PCs to you and shit.

33% of ethnic Irish are under 20. Just 17% of European Americans in LA County are under 20.

Why did France abandon the breaking wheel in favor of the guillotine in the 1790s?

Cheers for the replies to my dershowitz post in the previous thread. Get that replies arent forthcoming for posts that dont have images, greentext, anime girls, /ptg/ trivia or are too long but its still mildly annoying when you put in effort, trite or not.

>You think the refugee crisis is bad now, just wait.

Thousands of niggers will go to Italy by boat every day. There is no stopping them.

>6666

QUADS CHECKED!

>you now realise all his rhetoric and 'I'm your best friend bibi' stuff is just to get scare Iran into giving him more stuff

I could listen to Mick rant about economics for hours

yeah they have been referred to as a state within a state considering they are accountable to none and no-one is above them in the country

One thing about Obama, he was asked in an interview of what kept him up at night and he without pause said Pakistan

This article is one of the reasons why he felt that way and just how likely pakistan is to have nukes fall into rogue or terrorist hands

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/12/the-ally-from-hell/308730/

>Nuclear-weapons components are sometimes moved by helicopter and sometimes moved over roads. And instead of moving nuclear material in armored, well-defended convoys, the SPD prefers to move material by subterfuge, in civilian-style vehicles without noticeable defenses, in the regular flow of traffic. According to both Pakistani and American sources, vans with a modest security profile are sometimes the preferred conveyance.

>What this means, in essence, is this: In a country that is home to the harshest variants of Muslim fundamentalism, and to the headquarters of the organizations that espouse these extremist ideologies, including al-Qaeda, the Haqqani network, and Lashkar-e-Taiba (which conducted the devastating terror attacks on Mumbai three years ago that killed nearly 200 civilians), nuclear bombs capable of destroying entire cities are transported in delivery vans on congested and dangerous roads. And Pakistani and American sources say that since the raid on Abbottabad, the Pakistanis have provoked anxiety inside the Pentagon by increasing the pace of these movements. In other words, the Pakistani government is willing to make its nuclear weapons more vulnerable to theft by jihadists simply to hide them from the United States, the country that funds much of its military budget.

Jeb! Sessions because he is constant source of humor.

Confirmed for Trump making the Pakis pay the price for their perfidy

underrated!

Do you guys think this was due Trump's actions?

But why did he sent the tweet then?

coincidentally the decade where the soviet union overtook USA in terms of strength

It's like 8AM at the earliest in the US. Try reposting when the thread is a bit more active and a bit more 'intellectual'.

Well, duh

Of course it was because of what Trump said.

Ah yes. Pakistan moves nukes in minimally protected vans on the highways I remember.

wtf I love elections where clerics pre-select all of the candidates now

who gave Paki nuke tech

I haven't made an actual friend since 7th grade. I don't remember how. I also don't remember how to talk to women and I've dated all of my female friends so I'm convinced I'll die alone now.

Our government was infiltrated in the 40s and 50s by communist who then easily subverted the rich & poor/working class parts of the white population while our middle class white population acted like everything was dandy. Still do now kind of.

I know and youre right but im filling in time and hoped the euros might you me.

Dershowitz knows Trump can’t be impeached and therefore he rightfully makes the public aware of that

and to add to this just recently i believe the air force has said they will shoot down american drones over pakistan

also a top general summed up their nuke strategy. they believe not in MAD theory but that its possible to use tactical nukes, they say as long as they use nukes in the battlefield, then india will contain their nukes in a battlefield too

How old are you?

That time when Hillary waived legal restrictions in order to give $2B in economic and military aid to Pakistan, knowing they were funding terror.

Cute!

Through people I meet in class or at work over the summers. I met some great people through my local GOP/Trump campaign as well.

25 in a few days.

It's not that hard to make friends. Just be chipper, crack some jokes, go out and do stuff with them. Maybe join a club or something.

I believe in you.

h-haha, I'm only 24... old man.......

Aussie???

Sauce/artist?

Guys all this talk of liberating Iran is giving me an uncomfy feeling. Trump wouldn't send troops, r-right?

Happy new year Thump shill
I hope you get a fatter check this year

N-No

twitter.com/potusthump?lang=en

its not a matter of overpopulation, we have the technology to sustain billions more. But that's billions more of self sufficient family units or single people. Nogs will always demand gibs, and the entire continent is dependent. Might as well cut the chord now and let the continent collapse into more chaos and hope some self sufficiency comes out of that