Sup Forums, what is your understanding of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and how would you solve it?

Sup Forums, what is your understanding of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and how would you solve it?

Nuke washington dc

Give Palestine to jews and transfer Palestinians to Sweden

Genetic plague that only kills jews.

1 nuke on the middle east

It's the reason I know everyone one Sup Forums is fucking retareded.

The Jews are BTFO'ing Muslims on a daily basis. What fucking right do you have to criticize Jews when they are the ones trying to save the world?

Settle Kekistanis there. Within a few generations the Kekistanis would overwhelm the natives and establish Free Kekistan.

How would i, a genocidal maniac, solve it?

Nuke whole ME. And then accidentally drop couple nukes on China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Aborigines. After that I'll make a circus zoo out of Africa and drop the remaining non-Whites in the world there so they'll fight for survival and for my entertainment.

Jews jew European nations with banking, lobbying and nepotism and owning most of the world's wealth to create their own theocratic ethnostate while they simultanously destroy us withe the critical theory of the frankfurt school white guilt and the kalergi plan.

two state solution.

Because Mohammed would have stayed at home if Moshie wasn't shitting the bed

Glassing

And regarding muslims - they have use of them coming here and corrupting our land and people - less pure Europeans for now and (((they))) know that if they keep pushing the war there will be more refugees. Things is, no matter if we don't do anything about or decide to do something about it and crucify all the mudslides they win, getting rid of one of their enemies or the other.

If anyone is responsible for Mohammed not staying at home it's the U.S.

Besides it's naive to think they would just peacefully coexist with us until the end of time. To achieve world peace we need to eradicate kebabs.

Jews annexed foreign territories in 1967 and hold it "in self-defense".

Palestine is a buffer state of the old world, like we'd grab some Polish and Finnish clay. And try to take it from us, dare you.

I’d start by fisting myself and go from there.

Yeah we just have to give that other group of people who despise us everything they want and everything will be fine. How naive of me.

gass them allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Publicly declare peace impossible, that the US is washing our hands of it, and sit back and wait to see how the war turns out.

Optionally send in forces for the sole purpose of protecting certain sites with great historic value, since I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.

you do understand that it will never end until the jews kill them all, it's so stupid, anyone can see this, jews cause all the problems

first all the jews go away, then all the mudslimes and then there is no conflict. just hot fucking desert air

Who would you rather live next to, a Jew or an Arab?

We don't need to give them anything, but if they want to glass the middle east we should help them.

i rather live with a gun

Muzzies chimping out and using world sympathy when they can't win fair and square

the same with kikes

Some American made that image and included Pakistan
Inb4 Pakistan is in the middle east

Mudslimes have been terrorizing every part of the world they could touch for centuries before the US existed, you stupid cunt.

nuke both places and make it uninhabitable

Having America as an ally dosent count, should we forget all world history because current year?

>one terror attack every now and then

>full-scale invasion of the west, replacing the existing populations

I wonder which is worse. Of course you don't give a shit from over there, their boats can't reach you. I hope Putin nukes you all desu.

Destroy Israel. Muslim animosity would end overnight. We could relocate millions into the newly available lands and allow the political situation to stabilize by itself.

>but muh Saudis

They'd be cool with it. Remember the energy crises of 1973.

We wouldn't even have to lift a finger against them. Just drop our protection and ready ourselves for the Samson option retaliation.

I like the no state solution

Because the Muslims have such a long history of peacefully existing alone in the middle east.

Nuke Gaza

Id just order a nuclear strike on the entire middle east, just wipe it all off the face of the earth

Get mega cargo helicopter
Transport Al Quds mosque to Arabia
Palis follow it
Jews build 3rd temple and await messiah
World peace achieved

We are annexing the west bank and gaza next month, but you have not heard it from me.

How about you dont because they will all just come to europe, or if you absolutly have too use your jew magic to cover up a massive gassing or nuclear strike of the area to kill them off before you invade thanks

sand niggers bashing each other. we shouldn't get involved.

I think that's already happening user

Palestinians are just Arabs and they have a ton of available land they could fuck off to.

>and how would you solve it?
Not at all. Give more weapons to Palestinians to keep fight balanced. That would maximize the death toll amongst muslims and Jews.

i used to support israel, but then i learnt the truth

exterminate every single palestinian

We are thinking of economically killing them through the years.
stop providing electricity -> stop all telecommunication -> stop providing clean water -> annexation -> provide and allow everything with triple the normal tax -> repeat without the annexation every 4 years.

> Nuke I$rael
> instant peace on earth

Pretty straightforward desu

Again we dont want them in europe they will get desperate and leave for us, please just gas them or we will have to colonise the area again

my solution would be big genetically engineered boars with eat jew and muslims
the same is true for Hispanic or Africans which jew like to invaded white countries
Arabs are different kind of gentile with dialects of the same language.
Jews are an Social Construct and a racist ideology
the gentile outnumber jew because the mix with each other.
jew ruled the soviet union and usa when israel was founded.
and celebrate it as new jewish holyday.

reclaim the holy land

Don't worry, if they leave it will be in a body bag.

Kill all jewish occupants. No jews = no conflict

We need to glass them both

Good lad jew, im proud of you

Look up how the Sephardi jews were getting along in Palestine before WW1.

No need to understand :

The amerimutts must stop giving guns to the kikes.
We get the hell out of middle east.
We send all the kikes to Israël.
We let them kill each other.

Best answer

you forgot
>set up streaming cameras so we can watch on Sup Forums

Where ?
Tel Aviv ?
Jerusalem ?

Or maybe get 20 drones that fly over Israël and see how its going.

this thread is absolutely disgusting, a complete betrayal of our judeo-christian values, you can't call yourself a christian if you oppose israel

Everywhere, we shouldn't miss any of the action

>judeo-christian
>JUDEO-christian

>how would you solve it?
the christians should take over and expel both the jews and the arabs

>Muslims have such a long history of peacefully existing alone in the middle ea
the arabs and the jews were getting along with each other until israel happened , in fact it was with the europeans with whom the jews had the most problems